Search results

1. Count Delinard

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Much less original in its artwork, the buildings and armor are boringly medieval. But... You better hurry up Jacob, or you'll end up being seen as a Manor Lords clone :razz: What a crappy name btw, EA apparently releases in about 3 to 6 months.
  2. Count Delinard

The Official Art thread

There is some sort of explanation behind what’s going on here, right? How do you even come up with these ideas 😄
  3. Count Delinard

What made you happy today?

It really looks like you should get a divorce :)
  4. Count Delinard

SP Top Feedback & Suggestions

Yup, + this.
  5. Count Delinard

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

So.... That shootout between Indian and Chinese troops disappeared from most major media outlets, what's going on there? 🤔
  6. Count Delinard

Custom Titles

That, and we still need the forum legend black badge for old forum legends.
  7. Count Delinard

What are you listening to right now? Mark V

Between Violent Soho and Tired Lion Australia is producing some great new music this decade.
  8. Count Delinard

Gaming Laptops and how to cool them

Sounds great! How much was it?
  9. Count Delinard

Custom Titles

@Callum has to finish those...
  10. Count Delinard

Custom Titles

He didn't even scratch the surface...
  11. Count Delinard

Yeah... Their official trailer pretty much confirms this. You can somewhat feel the shame.
  12. Count Delinard

I strongly believe this is exactly what happened. I too am tempted, but I still don't have an Epic account nor do I want one, so I will likely skip it as I did with Three Kingdoms.
  13. Count Delinard

Yeah, their core team is working on TW: Warhammer 3 for sure (and that's where most of their development budget goes). I think they have a relatively small team in Romania or something that works on the Saga games, but it still has their brand and all their marketing between now and TW...
  14. Count Delinard

A ****ton of money. They are giving their newest title away for free to every player who wants it during those first 24 hours.. It's crazy, really.
  15. Count Delinard

Well, Total War: Troy will be an Epic exclusive title and free to claim within the first 24 hours. That was unexpected. https://www.totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-troy-on-epic-games-store/
  16. Count Delinard

What made you happy today?

I somewhat know what you went through, though not nearly as deep as with a 14 years relationship. Congratulations on reaching the place where you are now :)
  17. Count Delinard

What's on your mind?

I used to do that, until I bought this: Which is actually meant for hair, but I use it for trimming my beard and avoiding both the moustache tarantula and generally the Taliban look. It's wide and powerful enough to tackle a long messy beard with little to no effort, it's very easy and it...