Search results

1. Spouse Talk Dialog

And now for more deviant dialog trickery, with purists in mind.  :mrgreen: Buy your spouse shopping sprees for small, beneficial bonuses. Mate with your spouse for small, beneficial bonuses.  I'd like to have it where you get a small boost to relations with the spouse's original faction. ...
  2. Prostitution and Rape

I'm really trying to push beyond semantics with the question "Can a prostitute be raped?".  Of course this question implies that the individual is on the job and not randomly doing those menial things required out of life.  Given this question, I can't equate the prostitute with the average...
  3. Ye Olde Tavern Strumpets

Ye Olde Tavern Strumpets (please see the thread for information until any needed information is sorted here). The full version *module source in both module code and text code along with two open source sound files are available in one tiny download.  Here.  *If someone requests the text...
  4. [WB][Dialog]Giz me Troobz - or - Buy Troops from the Tavern Keep

Greets! Here is a bit of tavern keep dialog that allows the player to purchase ten, fifty, one hundred or three hundred troops of any kind.  This is an extension of sombody's code that was posted in this thread.  Hijacking that topic wasn't intended.  :oops:  Each option will only present...
  5. Mod Request!

Humble Greets, I would just love it if this forum would ad a simple machines mod called "Aeva Media (Gallery and Auto-embedder)"! Official site with commercial version and current free versions.  What with all the banners and such, surely an embedded video with a pic frontend directly linked...
  6. Module Change Notes Request!

Xeno, how about if you note which modules have changed with each release, maybe a txt file in the source?
  7. Is Possible to Invoke play_sound from within Strings Module?

From what I've learned so far, this has resulted in incredible failure.  Once I got a compilable syntax, the error "play_sound is undefined" persists.  What steps do I need to take to make this work?
  8. Blasted Blue Bloods!

I want to assign a few armors to select royal ladies.  Simply adding them into the troops module doesn't work, at least not in the mod that I'm currently molesting for personal tastes.  I suspect that a call to the factions module, or some such, is overriding the changes that I make in the...
  9. Sounds vs. Tracks

So I have this: ("ohyeah", sf_vol_9|sf_priority_9, ["ohyeah.ogg"]), ("mmm", sf_vol_9|sf_priority_9, ["mmm.ogg"]), ("woo", sf_vol_9|sf_priority_9, ["woo.ogg"]), ("sigh", sf_vol_9|sf_priority_9, ["sigh.ogg"]), ("workit", sf_vol_9|sf_priority_9, ["workit.ogg"]), and this: (add_xp_as_reward...