I would like to start thanking you for this fantastic module! great work!
I would also like to make some suggestions:
* The slaves offer a good way to raise funds (and a great fun), without having to conquer great fortifications (I really like to loot and collect slaves, lol)... If possible, add the possibility of placing slaves to work in the forts, and in the the villages.. and remove the penalty (decrease honor, or at least remove the negative repercussion with the cities, npc's/lords) in case of collecting slaves by looting villages.
* If possible, add the possibility of placing a small garrison in the villages as well (that would be great).
* Oh, in the small cities (like Ravena, Neapolis) the mechanism for adding prisoners is bugged (only allowing garrison troops)
* Another thing I noticed, in point distribution area (Character : prisioner management) has a bug. Even if you add points, it always returns to 1.
* Also, the Roman armor (general Breastplate) and some roman shields (higher levels), are bugged. Some appear in a white blur.
I'm looking forward to the release of the game. If you add this possibility of slave management/work in the villages / forts, and garrisons, it will be fantastic !!