Search results

1. Hrurik

SP Dark Ages Upcoming Viking Conquest sub-mod (Jutland) (Work in Progress)

Hello there Tingyun, thank you for sharing me that detail, i will look into updating it, but i need to have a further look into my own files, because as far as i know, then VC balance mod corrects a tonnes of NPC's especially family relationships. As i have changed a bunch myself, then i will...
  2. Hrurik

I apologize for my absense from this submod. Many things have kept me distracted from completing this module. Including Life, and learning, and making my own textures. And the release of Bannerlord, which has been tough to put my mind around, as i had hoped to give out a release of this submod...
  3. Hrurik

Items id list

So the other day i found a post on the forum which included a link to view all the items in the game, with images and id number and id name. I sadly forgot to pin the link and has since then cleansed my historic, and now i can't for the life of me find that link anywhere. When i clicked the...
  4. Hrurik

[BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

A modication to the map which makes it possible to wander up to the far north area of the map. ( the large uaccesable snowvy area north of the Sturgians) I don't know how to make it available myself, but if someone could make it happen, then it would be amazing.
  5. Hrurik

[BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

Hi, there are two mods i would love to see available to play with. One of them is changing the year cycle to a full year, so we are playing 365 days per year instead of vanilla 120ish. Another one i would like to see are a fix to the current pregnancy problem. Currently as of right now in...
  6. Hrurik

(Edited) Hey Nhd (nearly missed out on you there buddy) Well to answer most what you wrote. and you, aswell as many others might disagree with me or dislike my point of view. But i wanted to release Jutland as a ''super'' experience, with all the greatest tweaks combined into my overhaul. -...
  7. Hrurik

I thank you for the advise on suggestions to make, and the support, and to everyone else who have wished me good luck. However i was recently denied the use of assets from a specific mod which was crucial for the evolution of this Submod. It was my own mistake and stupidity, not knowing, that...
  8. Hrurik

New update notes. Check the spoilers on 26/2/2020 and 27/2/2020 also, considering how this mod has making turns in all directions after i started with it. i am also planning on making a module that dates 20-30 years back in the timeline. Back to the time of Ragnar Lodbrog, King Horik...
  9. Hrurik

Upcoming Viking Conquest mod - Jutland (work in progress)

a new thread has been made on the topic ''Mods under construction'' there you can see all the new features which has been added to the Submod Link underneath this description: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/upcoming-viking-conquest-sub-mod-jutland.392537/
  10. Hrurik

Thank you for that. it is much better now. New update has been added to the mod, check it out in the Update folder, underneath the main post.
  11. Hrurik

I can do that instead then. sorry for the inconvenience. Will you be inclined to delete your first post on this topic? so i can have the slot right underneath the main post which i can use for updates then?
  12. Hrurik

I am now 3/4 done with the mod (Edits have been made) the thread has been overhauled from top to bottom.
  13. Hrurik

Extra content added: Sunday 16/2/2020 - Måne'dag 17/2/2020 - Tyrs'dag 18/2/2020 - Odins'dag 19/2/2020 - Tórs'dag 20/2/2020 - Polishing Odins'dag 26/2/2020 Tórs'dag 27/2/2020 Frigg's dag 18/4/2020
  14. Hrurik

(Edits have been made. Updates made will be shown underneath the main post) Jutland is a overhaul sub-mod with focus on Viking factions. It features: - New timeline - new factions and faction overhauls - new troop trees - NPC's - Cities - New shields, banners, sails - clutter details to scenes...
  15. Hrurik

Status update. What has been made so far? and what needs to be finished. (1) 17 types of different vikings has been created, all hailing from all regions and clans of Skandinavia and beyond. (2) the storyline has been altered a bit, (nothing huge) it is still the same theme and story. But some...
  16. Hrurik

troop tree edit. three new viking clans has been added. Ylfing klan (Swedes), Skjöldungar klan (Danes) and Skilfingar klan (Northmen), each viking clan has their own shields to represent their country and specializes in different kind of weaponry. Skjoldungar spealizes mostly in swords and...
  17. Hrurik

Modding VC: basic tutorials and Q&A thread

Thank you Kalarhan
  18. Hrurik

Thank you for the quick respond. now the noob question. How do i open up the VC map in the cartographer?
  19. Hrurik

so i have a few questions. 1. How do i change an existing faction inclusing it's lords and towns culture? 2. is it possible to change the map? :all i want is a walking path between frisia and the unused country between Danmark and Frisia. If it is possible, please tell me how to do the...
  20. Hrurik

Welcome Message

for an oldie just like myself, it is much appreciated to see a theme close enough to the old one. still a bit modern though. it will take some getting used to with all this fancy new designs