Search results

1. Memoefe

Multiple Loadouts

Not just for hideout mission either, I would like to change my gear depending on desired playstyle. If we restrict this by saying only 1 option for field battle only 1 opition for sieges only 1 option for hideouts its just as missing as right now. Just call it 1 2 3 4 with renameable names and...
  2. Memoefe

Multiple Loadouts

Only siege loadout is not enough
  3. Memoefe

List of working skill perks?

I didn't even knew perks didn't work. Does that mean no riding perk has any effects?
  4. Memoefe

Multiple Loadouts

Sometimes, in less critical battle I prefer wearing fancy armor, and in important battles i prefer max protection. Sometimes I wear fancy just to mock my enemies in rp reasons. I think there sould multiple loadouts independent from battle type
  5. Memoefe

Why Sturgia often grows weak, Khuzait often grows strong

Maybe you shouldn't go in a hideout with only 10 people at the first place. Maybe hideouts should be more like a castle that needs siege to take down.(like gaul villages in rome totalwar for example) I know that means complete overhaul of the current system and thus wont be a thing but i think...
  6. Memoefe

Multiple Loadouts

What about forgetting to change lance before a siege
  7. Memoefe

State of archers - not necessarily overpowered, but totally broken (with suggested fixes)

I don't agree with this part I think solution is, ai should distinguish shielded and non shielded infantry and unshielded infantry should engage behind shielded ones. And for the player unshielded units should have different group
  8. Memoefe

civilian type weapons

Imo civilian cloths are too narrow too. And also saddles.
  9. Memoefe

Blood and gore.

Won't be a official feature, but as a mod? It already begun.
  10. Memoefe

SP Top Feedback & Suggestions

Multiple Loadouts should be in the list in my opinion, because its pretty impactful yet arguably simple to add.
  11. Memoefe

Do devs here communicate whatsoever with us????

Tbh most of these EA projects are crap and tw is superior then them
  12. Memoefe

Don't worry im talking to you bud. Also I might have missed some of the replies of the devs but I look at a lot of threads, and I haven't encountered any. Maybe Im just unlucky that's a possibility but i don't think that.
  13. Memoefe

Last time when I saw a dev respont or communicate with players was mexxico's caravan thread (which was amazing in terms of communication btw). After that I have never seen a dev post anything. This was ok before EA but now this is not just a project of a studio, this is a product and we are...
  14. Memoefe

Aging, death, and children

I made a mistake to enter a discussion with him. He is just here to do forum trolling aperantly not discuss.
  15. Memoefe

Im sorry but at this point you are only talking idiotic, play the way you want it means there are no linear story and the game is sandbox. I can't bear your nonsenses, i didn't even bother to read after that.
  16. Memoefe

Like I said (and you didn't read) Not all features are realistic nor they should be, there are features that are arcady and there are features that are realistic. It depends only on dev's opinion. Then know that every character is mortal in this game play accordingly and stop whinnig Nope I...
  17. Memoefe

They were more of a dlc of the same game tho. Then the game should be like no losing battles because you don't like losing. You just enter a battle win it no matter what, non of your mens die because you like hero fantasy. Arrows can't hurt you because you are immortal essentially. Now you are...
  18. Memoefe

Taleworlds, is there a roadmap?

As EA purchasers we definitely need and deserve a roadmap
  19. Memoefe

Thats almost 8k in game days
  20. Memoefe

How the well could they add every damn feature on description, what if they didn't include one? They have much more feature that isnt on steam or homepage. If you just disable age deaths then newborns would flood the caldaria, other features such as companions can be lord would make there are...