Search results

1. Hrurik

Items id list

So the other day i found a post on the forum which included a link to view all the items in the game, with images and id number and id name. I sadly forgot to pin the link and has since then cleansed my historic, and now i can't for the life of me find that link anywhere. When i clicked the...
  2. Hrurik

SP Dark Ages Upcoming Viking Conquest sub-mod (Jutland) (Work in Progress)

(Edits have been made. Updates made will be shown underneath the main post) Jutland is a overhaul sub-mod with focus on Viking factions. It features: - New timeline - new factions and faction overhauls - new troop trees - NPC's - Cities - New shields, banners, sails - clutter details to scenes...
  3. Hrurik

Upcoming Viking Conquest mod - Jutland (work in progress)

(Edits on edits on edits have been made - Status update at the bottom of the list) I have been working on for quite some time now, my own edition of Viking Conquest. I call it Jutland (Jylland) Now let me tell you a bit about of what i have changed, and what i am planning to do. First thing...
  4. Hrurik

How do i Edit the game to my liking?

Good day. i'm not new to Mount and Blade but i am new to Viking Conquest, so hello fellow Vikinger. I want to start off by saying i am sorry if i do this post in a wrong section i am pretty new to how forum works and it is okay if this topic gets removed because of my stupidity Anyway the...
  5. Hrurik

Option to create Custom Banner

Well, i really like to see an option to create my own custom banner with some sort of standard creation kit with the games banner figures or something like that. I'm more into simple looking banners with only one or two colours on it, which are not too fancy with roses and swords centeret on...
  6. Hrurik

Viking Conquest DLC for Console users

I know a similliar post have been made and i know you fellas does not appreciate things beeing double posted. But i like you guys to know that Mount & Blade is probably the best and funniest game i've ever played. Only thing i wish of you guys is that Viking Conquest will be released for us...