Search results

1. Sirius Grey

Make Rhagaea marriageable

You get it :xf-cool:
  2. Sirius Grey

I mean yeah i see what you’re saying 100% but would you not enjoy the option at least. What if you wanted to do a usurper tyrant ruling with iron fist playthrough. Would that not fit right in. I don’t know i just would like the option
  3. Sirius Grey

But then it could be our children who are legitimate heirs. And we could go all game of thrones on iras ass and kill her so the throne goes to our children. Point being it opens up more play through options. And I’m telling you empress Rhagaea is the only attractive female npc :ROFLMAO:
  4. Sirius Grey

He’s dead though. Hence the split in the empire. “Till death do us part” she’s fair game. Besides it wasn’t exactly unheard of for a widow with great power, ie. empress or queen to remarry if the king or emperor died for political gain
  5. Sirius Grey

I want a way to take over the southern empire other than through war. And for all those who say just to marry ira instead it doesn’t appear that succession is in the game yet, not to mention ira isn’t even listed as her children. Further more this isn’t just for the empress, i mean it is...
  6. Sirius Grey

Drawing bannerlord characters

redoing @Kanabei character. He was the first one to make a request. As soon as i put the thread up he pm’d me. Anyway that is his character who is from the Aserai kingdom
  7. Sirius Grey

Updated version of @sniparsexe character Hamish
  8. Sirius Grey

Ultimate Celtic chad redone
  9. Sirius Grey

And here we have @cadogandude ultimate Celtic chad rough draft. As you can see, butt cheeks at drawing men
  10. Sirius Grey

so here is a rough draft of @Varrak character. She is the first one I’m putting in here because she’s the only one that’s really where i want it to be lol. But I’ll also be putting a few more rough drafts in here. I’m a little iffy about it because I’m low key cheeks at drawing dudes. But i...
  11. Sirius Grey

I am currently making a list of everyone’s submissions. I’ve started more than a few of yours already but i ended up getting more than expected. Which is great, i just didn’t expect that many of you would be down. Also if you made a submission please pm me your email because when i try to pm you...
  12. Sirius Grey

Hey man it’s all good you can still make a request
  13. Sirius Grey

I appreciate it man hopefully you guys won’t be disappointed
  14. Sirius Grey

pretty Sure you’re the first female character request i got lol
  15. Sirius Grey

Perfect I got all the info i need
  16. Sirius Grey

Is his beard more side burns or does he got like a stubble going on? And then would you prefer the empire type clothing or Aserai?
  17. Sirius Grey

Ok I’m gonna be pumping these out in the order i received them. I should be able to get quite a few done by tomorrow, seeing as how I’m off. I’ll be private messaging everyone the final images, and so long as you all like them I’ll also be putting them in the thread
  18. Sirius Grey

Feel like commissioning one? Well commission implies money, but I’m just doing this to pass the time until EA release. Plus i think it will be cool to give life to everyone’s characters:xf-cool:
  19. Sirius Grey

Ah i see my bad lol