Search results

1. Marquis de Montalban

SODT #1 June 6, 2020

Good point, thanks :)
  2. Marquis de Montalban

SODT #1 June 6, 2020

I say this in no way to be disrespectful, just wanting to double check that all the SA friends who are signing up are comfortable listening to calls in english if they get put on a team with an english speaking captain
  3. Marquis de Montalban

[BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Anyone tired of playing Bannerlord can always sign on with Lagstro's Warband Weekly 1 Day Tournaments! This Saturday is gonna be scrambled (yet balanced) teams so hopefully all the matches will be close, and if you show you're guaranteed playing time...
  4. Marquis de Montalban

[Unknown] NA Clan

He's right, we made mugs.
  5. Marquis de Montalban

Johns tacos must have been laced cause i don't really remember that. Would love to just host some big community games for DE or HD sometime tho. Diplomacy can lead to some fun situations. (Ask cdj about sir stone wall)
  6. Marquis de Montalban

[HB] - Honour Bound

Can't wait until HB is light years ahead of the rest of the community. Welcome back folks!
  7. Marquis de Montalban

Never said the tourneys had to be in Bannerlord XD Edit: ive always wanted to host an aoe2 tourney exclusively limited to people that have played warband
  8. Marquis de Montalban

Congratulations to members of both OG and Reign for continuing to stick with the game until this unfortunate/disappointing ending, your competitive spirit will hopefully be tested in new tournaments in the future. :)
  9. Marquis de Montalban

SODT #1 June 6, 2020

Name: Marquis Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035812838/ Main Class: Backseat Caller Region: NA
  10. Marquis de Montalban

[PETITION] Rollback/Disable Quit Penalty Indefinitely

Ban or no ban, the worst case scenario is that people become disillusioned with MP and stop playing. I don't think its fair to say which option would necessarily keep more people interested. However, by not banning people who leave matches, TW permits more agency from 6 man stacks and solo...
  11. Marquis de Montalban

BWT Discussion *NEW* $120.00 Prize! NA

Host your tournament. I disagree with the format, so im not participating. I felt obliged to share the reasons for my disagreement, which apparently makes me toxic because I chose to do it both privately and publically. Despite the chip on your shoulder, Les, I have nothing against you...
  12. Marquis de Montalban

I sent out these messages cause I wanted to share my viewpoints on why I think its a bad idea to host a tournament right now so long as we don't have custom servers. Additionally, it gave me an opportunity to add a fair amount of the Bannerlord clan leaders on steam. I wouldn't get on your high...
  13. Marquis de Montalban

Envy [NA/EU] *recruitment semi open*

The lack of respect for Chroniss, Limes, and Beansacks... Sad!
  14. Marquis de Montalban

Rittenhouse - Wardens of the Last Dragon [NA]

W With Bannerlords customizable new mod system, we'll conceivably be able to create a mod where every bot is a taco...
  15. Marquis de Montalban

Before the admins cleaned house there were a number of posts saying that the only reason a team wouldn't sign up was because they were scared of losing.
  16. Marquis de Montalban

I think this statement sums up a lot of the dissenting opinions in this thread. Calling out those opinions as "trollish" or "flaming" or "Scared excuses" serves no purpose other than to rile people up on both sides. It is clear that Les is planning on hosting this despite the constructive...
  17. Marquis de Montalban

Every community in warband "made up stuff" to formulate their individual competitive structures. NW Groupfights, Native tournaments, CRPG tournaments, etc. I'm not saying its wrong to do so now, since its unlikely we'll receive dedicated support from TW. I'm saying to take care while doing it...
  18. Marquis de Montalban

Few Points- 1. Perhaps there's a bit of confusion with overlap here, since a lot of the people commentating on the format of the tournament also engage in banter over on the VK thread. As best as I can tell, the fact that VK is hosting it isn't the issue, so brush that chip off your shoulder...