Search results

1. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

The functions used in that script were introduced in 1.163 or whatever. IIRC diplomacy+pbod requires 1.153 or so.
  2. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

What I mean is, when a lamed horse that previously had a Champion/Spirited/Heavy modifier, heals, it retains said modifier instead of becoming a regular horse. There's nothing in modsys code about this that I could find.
  3. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

How do I make it so that when a Spirited/Heavy/Champion horse is lamed, it doesn't lose the positive modifier? This can't possibly be hardcoded, can it? I found nothing in the modsys files.
  4. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I think it was the "shots before reload" attribute in Morgh's Editor.
  5. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Thanks! Unfortunately, this is a bit too advanced for me. I found nothing in the village_raid mission template that could link to this prisoner code. I tried simply removing the     (gt, ":total_capture_size", 0), line right before     (change_screen_exchange_with_party, "p_temp_party")...
  6. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hi, does anybody know how to make it possible to take prisoners after a village battle? Like, when you catch an enemy lord raiding a village and fight him there. I want the prisoner taking UI screen to show when you win that battle. Thanks in advance.
  7. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I was looking through the source code of Diplomacy and found this in simple_triggers: #Individual lord political calculations #Check for lords without fiefs, auto-defections, etc   (0.5,     [ ##diplomacy start+ #This is fairly complicated, and it was getting nearly unreadable so I...
  8. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Okay, I just found something weird in vanilla Warband and I need advice from experienced people. I did a search for this:       ":faction_leader", in the module system files. You know, to find out all the ways the AI king can lose/gain relationship with his vassals. And guess what: there was...
  9. Looking for complete list of way for AI king to lose/gain relation with vassal

Personally I know of these: - every time a lord's village gets raided, he loses relation with king - every time a lord is defeated in battle, he loses relation with king - when a faction's marshall is defeated and a lord has incompatible personality with marshall's, he loses relation with...
  10. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

These are all the refresh scripts:   # script_refresh_center_inventories   ("refresh_center_inventories",   [   (set_merchandise_modifier_quality,150),   (reset_item_probabilities,100),   # Add trade goods to merchant inventories   (try_for_range,":cur_center",towns_begin,towns_end),    ...
  11. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Unfortunately, there are no scripts at all involving seneschals, except one about marriage.
  12. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Oh, I see. Thanks! Okay, so now I more or less understand how to do this. In the refresh_center_inventories script I need to add right before this piece of code: (troop_clear_inventory, ":cur_merchant"), (troop_add_merchandise, ":cur_merchant", itp_type_goods, ":number_of_items_in_town"), A...
  13. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Thank you for your help! Unfortunately, I can't find any references to chests in that script: ("refresh_center_inventories",   [   (set_merchandise_modifier_quality,150),   (reset_item_probabilities,100),   # Add trade goods to merchant inventories  ...
  14. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hello fellow modders! I'm not exactly sure this is the right place to ask, but the Diplomacy 4.3 forum is dead and I'm trying to change one thing about that mod. You see, there are these inventory chests in the towns that the player owns and they have random contents (like, in one town there...
  15. Made a simple kill count for Diplomacy 4.3

This shows you how many people you personally killed after each battle so you know how much of a badass you are. Works in both field battles and sieges. This is for the original Diplomacy 4.3 (the one from 2012 for Warband 1.153). To install, replace mission_templates.txt with this...
  16. Tweak for Diplomacy 4.3 to allow use of 'View Orders' hotkey after you get KO'd

And this is what it looks like in action: as you can see, I am dead but am able to bring up the minimap UI and give all kinds of orders to my troops.
  17. Tweak for Diplomacy 4.3 to allow use of 'View Orders' hotkey after you get KO'd

This is very useful because in Diplomacy 4.3 troops don't automatically charge when you fall in battle, they stick to the last order you gave them before you died. With this tweak, while you are knocked out, you can still press Backspace (or whatever button you've bound your "View Orders"...
  18. Offical Vocals Sound Pack

You sure? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5iWoeRgDkvOM0FraFp0THEyQTA/view?usp=sharing is definitely working for me.
  19. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Yeah, I just found this option. Thank god it exists! Turned off horse archer AI as well, nice to have an option for that.
  20. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

I get like 3 to 5 of them in a row every single time I visit the damn forest. And you can't even tab out of them, you have to wait for the super slow spiders to knock you out. I found the entry for the spider attacks in menus.txt, but simply removing it makes the game crash on launch. Can it be...