Search results

1. Zephilinox

OSP Code Combat Perfectly Smooth, Mouse-Enabled Deathcam V1.4

Wow that's cool dude, thanks. I'm amazed this OSP is still seeing use after so many years, you guys are awesome.
  2. Zephilinox

Leaf Bombs

ah interesting. The damage uses 1h weaponry, though the actual throwing still counts as a thrown weapon, so I suppose if you want more accuracy you need higher throwing skill.
  3. Zephilinox

Leaf Bombs

leaf bombs deal a base damage of 25, increasing by 3 for every point of power throw.
  4. Zephilinox

OSP Code Combat Perfectly Smooth, Mouse-Enabled Deathcam V1.4

Sorry I don't know why it wouldn't be working for you, make sure you double check everything, perhaps I missed a trigger? I remember there was some kind of bug I found in 1.3 to do with not being able to retreat, there may be others, though the deathcam is working just fine in big mods like...
  5. Zephilinox

My beginner's guide

Awesome thanks, I'll have to try this out.
  6. Zephilinox

Lose relation with lords when i marry a lady the correct way

I came back for a few weeks(months?) around 0.73 but yeah Perisno could really do with some programmers, the problem is that the codebase has become so massive that it's daunting to anyone not incredibly experienced with warband modding, and the ones who are have either stopped playing or are...
  7. Zephilinox

Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

A lack of dedicated coders has always been Perisno's major issue, especially with any kind of relevant skill level. It does get tiring having to carry your own weight while also checking and fixing code from others and it's one of the reasons I ended up choosing to stop working on the mod, even...
  8. Zephilinox

Version 0.772 Released!

You need to have your counselor be a hero. I'm getting pretty tired of people always asking about this, so I'll whip something up for 0.751 so this is more obvious. Actually, I'm just going to go ahead and remove this limitation.
  9. Zephilinox

Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Could I ask why Firestorm has been banned? Thanks.
  10. Zephilinox

Perisno Perisno Perisno Mod Bug Reports Smth

But do you really want sorted troops to lose their EXP in exchange for them being... well, sorted? If so, perhaps it would be better to have the player click a button when they want to sort their party, instead of doing it automatically.
  11. Zephilinox

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

The bit about only player party stacks having XP is interesting, are you sure? AI parties regularly have a trigger applied to increase their XP, so how do they keep track of it? Sorry I can't answer your question. you'll have to set it up in script_initialize_aristocracy
  12. Zephilinox

Perisno Perisno Perisno Mod Bug Reports Smth

Yeah I'm sorry, it seems that all XP is lost when a troop gets sorted (but it shouldn't have any effect if the troops are already in the right order) The sorting code was used in Custom Commander, and I never noticed the issue in my tests. I don't believe there is any fix (in the same way that...
  13. Zephilinox

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Is there any way to get the amount of XP that a stack has in the party? I want to be able to move stacks around while retaining their XP values.
  14. Zephilinox

Runtime Error Fix

Yeah, set everything to lowest and play in a resolution that is smaller than your screen if possible (you can fullscreen if you want to, or play windowed) If it still doesn't work then there's nothing to be done, sorry.
  15. Zephilinox

Discussion + Suggestions

They are the brokenly formatted list of things that was there before I re-joined the team and edited the thread. Some of them have been implemented a long time ago, but otherwise I don't think we are doing anything on the list atm. The old list is just for history purposes I suppose, where as...
  16. Zephilinox

Version 0.772 Released!

We're looking at developing 0.751 (save-game compatible), is there any more feedback on the changes from 0.75 that we should be aware of? There were a lot of changes to the economy as well as to the engineering skill, how are you guys finding it? Dyeworks should be inferior to ironworks and...
  17. Zephilinox

sorting troops in a player party and garrisons

if you need to fine-tune your party with auto-sort on then turn it off after a while so that it only sorts your party when you want it to. It's not ideal, but adding more complicated stuff to this would require a lot more work in terms of displaying presentations and trying to let everyone sort...
  18. Zephilinox

Discussion + Suggestions

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind. perhaps a temporary party speed buff to the zann for the first 72 hours.
  19. Zephilinox

Version 0.772 Released!

you will need to have your own kingdom and change your faction culture
  20. Zephilinox

Discussion + Suggestions

In 0.75 you can sell prisoners once a week per tavern, and selling them results in 10% less than if you sold them to ransom brokers. The buffs to rents, enterprises, and land acres makes non-slavery very viable as a form of income. You should no longer feel compelled to hire an army of...