Search results

1. Grocat

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

I'm sooooo old now.  I never thought I'd see the day.  Truly.  Well done.  As someone who hasn't played this game in years, all of my expectations for a beta have been surpassed.  Thanks for all of the things. -Grocat the Eponymous Dish Defiler
  2. Grocat

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Right, not the best place for it I suppose. :)  Still, in answer to your questions.  It is the only version, and I can play .808 Native just fine.  :? @ Amman - I activated it, and can play .808 just fine.  Just not TLD... :)  And besides, Level 6 isn't the problem, I can't get past second two...
  3. Grocat

Man...I just did the oddest thing.  I wouldn't call myself an idiot when it comes to computers, but I'm not completely proficient either.  So...when I am on my old computer, I just click the icon that says M&B and then select The Last Days, and it takes forever and I am super bored while things...
  4. Grocat

The difference between men and women...

Both male and female confederates were rated as equivalent in attractiveness by the opposite sex.  Honestly, men are just horn dogs...science proves it. -Grocat
  5. Grocat

The difference between men and women...

Men tend to be slightly larger than women, this is because we are omnivorous and have to travel frequently in order to obtain food, as opposed to Gorillas which can sit in one spot for long periods of time with a single male (twice as large as females) and a harem of females.  While it might be...
  6. Grocat

TLD preview

Recruiting Nazgul seems a bit silly to me, but it would be pretty awesome if they would occasionally lead hosts. -Grocat
  7. Grocat

Who would you ban?

Ban anyone who marks their gender as female in their profile or ever pretends to be female.  That would reduce the number of liars.  And, it might make a few people act less like idiots. -Grocat
  8. Grocat

Who knew my endowments would prevent me from being evil? -Grocat the Well Chagrined
  9. Grocat

Hmm...I guess I always got the impression that it was viable for men to become evil and join Sauron's forces...I mean, Saruman did it, why couldn't Grocat the Massively Hung? -Grocat the Massively Hung
  10. Grocat

True, but I would imagine it would be possible to limit the option to humans only.  But you're right, even with humans it could be awkward. -Grocat
  11. Grocat

Huh, I thought Race decided your faction...that is, once you choose Orc, Uruk-hai, Elf, etc. then you are given the option for which factions you can join.  If you were a man in version 1.011, it might be nice to be able to leave the good side and join the evil, or the other way around.  I mean...
  12. Grocat

Good man!  .808 is the only one you need. -Grocat the Ambidextrous Grape Provider
  13. Grocat

Ladies on the mount and blade

And my favorites! "Sorry" "Wow, that's never happened before" "Whoops, wrong one" and "I'm going in!!!!" -Grocat
  14. Grocat

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

This big beautiful mod has delighted me so far.  I did have one concern that I figure has probably already been mentioned, but I thought I'd go ahead just in case.  Chewie probably doesn't deserve to be called "Madame" when being addressed.  I feel kind of bad calling him a woman to his face...
  15. Grocat

While waiting for Mount & Blade Warband!!

DOTA Heroes of Might And Magic 3 M&B .808 (TLD) -Grocat the Faceless Void
  16. Grocat

Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Huh, must be relatively new.  It reminds me of the Hall of Shame, only marginally less cruel. -Grocat the Elevator Protection System
  17. Grocat

Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Sorry, if figure this could possibly be relevant to this topic, but I'm obviously not sure, hence my soon to be asked question. Why do some people have "Watched!" in green beneath their avatars and information?  Is that some indicator that this person has been warned or is close to being...
  18. Grocat

Forum titles

I got my custom title for...who knows?  It's obviously referring to my devotion to the Shetland Pony that comes with the default avatars. But, why I actually got it?  I couldn't tell you. Mr. 3.5 inches got his Custom title for posting a joke about having a microdick.  It wasn't really...
  19. Grocat

Oh Melkir, why do you spurn him so?  He only wants you love.  :lol: But, you're absolutely right.  I'm looking forward to the new thread. -Grocat