Search results

1. Mithras

I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

Remember in early warband the "duel" servers were just DM servers run and policed by community members? That's really all we need. But even a functional DM (or TDM) with custom servers and map rotation is too much to ask after 8 years of development
  2. Mithras

700 days test e1.0.4 (images) (snowballing)

What needs to be done to prevent snowballing: Internal struggles for bigger factions - having more lords is bigger power struggle, less loyalty, less obedience, etc - OR having more fiefs per lord makes them more occupied with ruling them, or fiefs gain more authority - like this, even IF...
  3. Mithras

Holding space bar to speed up time

So one thing I REALLY miss compared to Warbard, is holding spacebar to speed up time while on the campaign map. It was just such a nice, simple system that has now been replaced by a system with several buttons. I keep running into bandits because I am running in fast-forward and can't stop it...
  4. Mithras

21 hours in - General feedback

Pretty sure they ditched it because it was too complicated with armor models stretching weirdly and ****
  5. Mithras

Sleek Forum, thoughts?

The theme/look could do with some more M&B flavour, but technically this forum is 1000% more capable than the old 2000s era forum.
  6. Mithras

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

Enough about those damn thugs. I want to know more about town/village/fief ownership, lord hierarchy, economy systems, combat, new quests, ANYTHING other than those damn thugs. Also I want to know when I can play the beta.
  7. Mithras

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

I have been playing M&B for 10 years now, and the one reason I'm still sticking with it is the combat system. I like the game that's built around it, but it's still all about the combat for me. I am then somewhat concerned after seeing this footage, because the combat shown in the video is 99%...
  8. Mithras

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 9 - Ethnic Instruments

Have those composers ever heard of 'less is more'? I'd much more appreciate some subtle, ethnic sounds in the background, rather than these bombastic modern compositions with a few ethnic instruments mixed in. I hope the rest of the game won't follow this 'throw more money at it and it'll be...
  9. Mithras

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Regarding the music: sometimes when you enter a certain (lore-related) area, a piece of GoT music starts to play. This starts to play regardless of whether you have music turned on or off, but the problem is that when you have music turn on and playing, that other piece of music plays through...
  10. Mithras

Lol, no I don't have an old save because I play with the "no quitting without saving" stuff. Can't deny I'm kinda mad now, anyway nice to see a game that still punishes you for screwing up  :mrgreen: It was late at night, I was tired, I had music on, so I really couldn't comprehend anything...
  11. Mithras

Doing the quest for the Horn (and Necklace), this happened:
  12. Mithras

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

Sorry, I didn't really follow the threads around Bannerlord, and I'm sure this has been asked hundreds of times already, but do we know anything about a release schedule? Or will there be an open beta again? I started playing the original M&B in 2005, back when the Dark Knights still ruled...
  13. Mithras

I did that quest to capture Aegon Bloodborn, but after the quest he remains in my party as a prisoner, and now I can't get rid of him. Can't release him, don't recieve any ransom offers, have tried to talk to Riverlands people but noone is interested in him. What do?
  14. Mithras

Big change in this mod is that there are indeed not as many grindable bandits as in native. Most smaller parties are just too fast. If you really want to go grinding, you could try grinding wildlings in the north. I'm also trying to play without joining a faction, and the way I made money is by...
  15. Mithras

Possibly, in the end my point is that I got the reward while I didn't even kill the guy.
  16. Mithras

Cozur, I don't know if you are reading this thread, but is it possible to program NPC party's (Lords and Patrol's I guess) to not attack quest objective bandit party's? Almost all of the time, whenever I get a "troublesome badit" quest, or "hunt down raiders with descrition x around town y"...
  17. Mithras

Hey, is it correct that the companion auto upgrade for helmets doesn't work correctly? All my heroes end up with leather caps and stuff, while some of them even started with +45 armor helmets or something, which they then drop in the item pool to swap with some leather cap... I'm not sure if...
  18. Mithras

This mod is so great, M&B and GoT are a match made in heaven :D The immersion is huge because the setting is just so perfect, I'm really impressed. Anyway, I was looking through the mod options, and there is quite a lot there. I haven't played any singleplayer mods in a long time, so any...
  19. Mithras

NNNOOOOOO

Am I the only one for who the game just crashed when we reached level 48 or something? We were on the big server, about 45 players, playing The Kingdoms vs Invasion of Goblins, on the icy mountain map. It owned, been playing for about 2 hours, we were alomst there... game crashed!
  20. Mithras

15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Well, I will not deny that there is a rather large number of trolls and misbehaving members in the reg, especially in the past. So I understand that you would be biased against me if I were to show any signs of misbehaviour. But the truth is we are a large regiment, and a lot of us are...