Search results

1. Temuzu

Games Made by Taleworlds Forumites

I had no idea Last Oasis was made by the cRPG guys, I thought their company went bankrupt or something after the fiasco with that other game they were making.
  2. Temuzu

SP Native Panzer's Cutting Room Floor: Sexism

Back in Warband, your choice of gender could affect the outcome of the character creation, for instance, a male noble and a female noble received different skill point.
  3. Temuzu

UIExtenderLib: library to extend standard UI

Nice, I watched a bit of you working on this on stream a while back, glad to see you managed to finish it!
  4. Temuzu

Ah, fair enough. :lol:
  5. Temuzu

It just seems so finished that I don't see any other reason. Then again I haven't had a deeper look into the files.
  6. Temuzu

What the **** are you doing here boss, this is supposed to be my safe space. Oh and nice mod, I almost feel like they cut this content for the initial release for PR reasons, but who knows.
  7. Temuzu

Softlock when attacking Sea Raider camp

It happened to me once, I just left the hideout alone, havent had any issues since. Though now that I think about it, I dont think Ive tried attacking sea raider camps after.
  8. Temuzu

Welcome to the Bannerlord section!

I was going to ask if Taleworlds is going to continue the practise of not allowing mods based on copyrighted material to have their own sub-board, but I guess that's not a problem anymore. Pity that they were removed completely though.
  9. Temuzu

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Then again, it's what people do innit. Stockpile food and other essentials closeby.
  10. Temuzu

u g l y

Surprised they didn't at least give us the option of using the old color scheme, it's so warm anf fuzzy and nostalgic.
  11. Temuzu

New movie trailers

Ah yes, The King, or as I like to call it,
  12. Temuzu

Hearts of Iron IV (Release June 6th)

https://www.reddit.com/r/TNOmod/comments/cukt7z/development_diary_xxii_shin_chitsujyo_no_kanshou/ The mod team I'm on just released a new dev diary, and it just so happens to be my specific team's diary, Japan. Heads up though, the Google doc was over 50 pages long, so there's a lot to read there.
  13. Temuzu

Open University / Being a mature student

I can't speak about being mature, but I did go to open university. The only reason though was that I didn't get into regular university at first, had to finish my bachelors degree studies in history at open university first. I'm not so sure if completing random bits and pieces here and there is...
  14. Temuzu

What TV series are you watching?

Yeah, the series was amazing.
  15. Temuzu

Witcher netflix series

I'm hoping it's just for practice, to let the actors get used to moving around in armor, but then again, this adaptation is turning out to be a joke anyway, why not have rubber armor.
  16. Temuzu

Tell us your favorite thespian lines!

Ah, I see you're not familiar with gachi. It's actually weird how I've never seen gachimuchi around these parts, all things considered.
  17. Temuzu

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

How is that? For some reason I don't trust a logistics game that's not grid-based to work well.
  18. Temuzu

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

No bearded women this time, just cheeky Icelanders.
  19. Temuzu

>it's a "Chiana acting like the thirstiest slut in the universe"-episode It's a great show.
  20. Temuzu

I give it a 3.6, not great but not terrible. It's fine I've seen worse.