Search results

1. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

The mod has been updated. I hope more people will use it.
  2. In Progress [e1.1.1]Crash when player agent is controlled by AI and issued an order to stop using siege machine.

Thanks for solving this problem and share the code. I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much!
  3. In Progress [e1.1.1]Crash when player agent is controlled by AI and issued an order to stop using siege machine.

I didn't use harmony before so I used your code as a fast tutorial. In your code "detachmentManager" is defined but not used. The first argument of the last call to Invoke should be "detachmentManager" rather than "detachment". I fixed it in my mod. Of course I will give credit to you.
  4. In Progress [e1.1.1]Crash when player agent is controlled by AI and issued an order to stop using siege machine.

By the way I decompiled the patch you made and find that there're some errors in your patch. Anyway I used harmony to fix it and will release it in next release of my mod. Thanks for your code to demonstrate how to use harmony!
  5. In Progress [e1.1.1]Crash when player agent is controlled by AI and issued an order to stop using siege machine.

Thanks for your efforts anyway. I will try to fix it as it's only about my own mod. Also it would be better to release the fix with my mod.
  6. In Progress [e1.1.1]Crash when player agent is controlled by AI and issued an order to stop using siege machine.

I don't think that TaleWorlds should fix this problem instantly but they promised to "fix it in no time". Does "in no time" mean longer than a month? I would provide a work-around if I knew that.
  7. In Progress [e1.1.1]Crash when player agent is controlled by AI and issued an order to stop using siege machine.

A month passed. I wonder what's the status of this bug.
  8. SP Native RTS Camera

OK. The link is: https://mega.nz/folder/eTxjFJra#cpq-wspVm1_glLxxeESoUA
  9. SP Native RTS Camera

When I created the mod, my purpose was to provide a set of features including RTS camera. All the features have nothing to do with campaign mode, which is the reason I name it to "Enhanced Mission". Since the RTS camera feature has became the key feature, it's a good idea to rename it.
  10. In Progress [e1.1.1]Crash when player agent is controlled by AI and issued an order to stop using siege machine.

This bug causes crash in siege battle when using some mods such as RTS Camera . But it also can be reproduced without using any mods. Reproduce steps: Enable cheat mode. Start the game without using any third-party mods. Enter custom battle, choose siege battle and add a ballista (or any siege...
  11. Unsolved OrderTroopPlacer uses mission time rather than application time

I'm the author of mod EnhancedMission (RTS Camera). I find that OrderTroopPlacer uses mission time rather than application time when drawing flags, causing that if slow motion mode is enabled, and when player left clicks and drags on the ground, he has to wait a long time for formation flag to...
  12. Unsolved Player agent will charge after setting Mission.MainAgent.Controller to "AI"

I'm the author of mod EnhancedMission (RTS Camera). I find that if I set Mission.Current.MainAgent.Controller to "Agent.Controller.AI" and watch state to "Alarmed", the player agent will charge if it's on horseback or has ranged weapon. I try to add player agent to a formation but it ignores the...
  13. SP Native RTS Camera

Please follow the instructions in README.html.
  14. SP Native RTS Camera

RTS Camera (old name: EnhancedMission, Enhanced Mission RTS Camera) A mod for Mount&Blade Bannerlord that provides features such as being able to issue orders in RTS Camera, control your troops after you dead, etc. Features Switch to rts-style camera. Control your troops after you die. Pause...
  15. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

I rebuilt the binary and the new binary has the same checksum as the old one. So the update has no impact on the mod.
  16. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Sorry I forgot that. Maybe you can try to uninstall the mod, including the old version. Remove "EnhancedBattleTest.dll" and "EnhancedBattleTest.bat" in "bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\", if any, then reinstall the mod. Note that now the bin folder of the mod are moved into "Modules\EnhancedBattleTest\".
  17. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

The mod works fine on my PC. Strange. Could you please send the crash report to me?
  18. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Did you start using bat or using official launcher? Also try to run the alternative bat.
  19. BL Coding How does the id in text translation generated?

What should I do if I want to generate a new id for text to be translated? Is it generated by checksuming the string or generated randomly? If every one just generate random id locally, collision may happen. So is there a server for this task now? When will modders be able to access it?