Search results

1. Haven and Hearth 2 (Hafen)

Hello everyone, I'm sure most of you looking at this topic are the same people that built the epic Taleworlds cities of Zendar, Xendar, that Shantytown by the river in World 2, or the Benelux taleworlds villages of Tonger Kraeg and Tervuren! (and I know there's more taleworlds cities, but these...
  2. United European States, possible or not?

Hello everyone. I am interested in what my fellow Europeans (and people from elsewhere as well) have to say on the subject of one united nation of Europe. Most Europeans have an opinion on this matter, often extremes. Some want to leave the EU altogether (UK?), whilst others are asking to join...
  3. RUST ~ (DayZ/Minecraft/Stalker-game)

Hey, I saw the pre-alpha was on steam, anyone here bought it? I would like to know your thoughts on it. Am planning to buy it after Christmas. You start out naked, with a rock, like a caveman. You have to gather resources, and survive against the hostile nature (wolves/bears etc). Build your...
  4. New PC

Heb nieuwe pc.
  5. 40 Maps They didn't teach you in school

So this is a website with some maps everyone will find interesting http://www.boredpanda.com/fun-maps-they-didnt-teach-you-in-school/ To start this off, it looks like South East asians have the smallest penises, and Russians have the biggest breasts  :P
  6. Battle Cry of Freedom

Vincenzo is zn eigen spel gaan maken, gaat over amerikaanse civil war. We wensen hem veel geluk toe, ik ben dit nu pas te weten gekomen, en ben waarschijnlijk de laatste, maarrrrr ik post het toch even voor de rest  :P http://www.flyingsquirrelent.eu/about.html forum...
  7. Voor alle RP-ers Battlemaster

Er is een gratis browser game da een beetje lijkt op CIV spel en RISK http://www.battlemaster.org/ ben zelf net begonnen, ben in Dwighlight wereld begonnen onder de naam van Childerik van de familie De Merovech in de republiek van Barca. Het is de bedoeling dat je je RP'ed alsof je een man...
  8. Halo

halo menses, ik ben wolang
  9. Choose a time period you would have wanted to live in.

I've always enjoyed thinking about what other time periods I would have liked to live in and as what. So, I ask of you to make two choices; 1) One choice of time period based on your ancestors, which means you must choose a timeperiod according to where your ancestors were living at the time...
  10. Issue with Amonta's name

Hi guys, So I was talking with a friend of mine on steam, and his name is Amontadillo on there. I thought it sounded pretty cool name and so asked him why he thought it was pretty cool and I decided I would like to change my forum name to Amontadillo. But then he said he was already using that...
  11. Lactose (In)Tolerance

Who is/isn't tolerant to lactose on this forum i.e dairy products? Apparently the UK, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway (and Iceland). Are the only countries where the % of intolerance is so low that it varies from 1 to 8%. The world average is between 80-95% intolerant.
  12. Mel Gibson's VIKING movie.

So the viking movie which two years ago was put under the table after Mel Gibson's scandal seems to be back in the works. Without Leonardo Dicaprio (who left the project because of the scandals). I don't care what Mel's personal life is like, or what is beliefs are, but he is a damn good actor...
  13. Generatie-RP aanvoeling.

Wie heeft er zin om een Generatie-RP te schrijven, waarbij ieder persoon telkens het verhaal van 1 generatie gaat schrijven. Hierbij gaan we een geografische plek kiezen, in dit geval bijvoorbeeld het gebied dat bestond uit vlaanderen vroeger, en kunnen we beginnen in de tijd van bijvoorbeeld...
  14. C.O.E.

1. This young blond youth with eyes the color of the northern sea had proven himself a man many times over the years, fighting Ilati and Thaek navy off their Island many times. He did not consider it a burden, it was his duty. An ‘Ir must always defend his island, no matter what the cost. The...
  15. COE

--- Wrong board, lock--_>repost op RP forum
  16. Salem- New Paradox Game

So some of you might already have heard of it because it's been floating around the net for a while now. Paradox is paying the producers of Haven & Hearth to make a new game called Salem. You start as a colonist in the new world, its an open enormous world (you'll never have seen everything)...
  17. BNL GAMES

OKEE, HIER IS DE LIJST VAN GAMES DAT DE MENSEN VAN DE BNL FORUM OP HUN PRIORITEITEN LIJST ZULLEN ZETTEN: -Skyrim -Battlefield 3 -... andere voorstellen zullen moeten gepost worden en een groot genoeg support krijgen voordat ze hier komen te staan. Dussss als we allemaal BF3 kopen= zalig of...
  18. Wolfang's CIV game. -->TURN 3 ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!

Ter'Vue-Ren It starts as a shimmering on the horizon, growing bigger. Land 'ho! Everyone excitedly watches the new world come nearer, it has peaks, islands, deserts, and plains. Some places are harder to live in than others. You are the leader of one of these settlers. An untamed continent...
  19. How many languages do you speak?

So, how many languages do you speak? By speak, I mean, 1) Able to communicate with relative ease. 2) Able to write properly. 3) Able to understand what others are saying with relative ease. More than the 'I got a year or two of French at school before'. Personally I speak four languages...
  20. Haven and Hearth New World starting in 24+ hours.

That's right http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14013 nuff said. Hopefully TW will get together and do something, I will be busy studying for my exams  :cry: