Search results

1. MOVED: [LSP] Spec life 0.8

This topic has been moved to OSP Resources. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=385965.0
  2. Metal, metal, metal

Belated opinions nobody gives a damn about, #1.5: * Rhapsody of Fire, "The Eighth Mountain": Sounds all right. Gave it a go a while back. Can't recall any one song, but it seems to be in the same relatively enjoyable vein that "Into the Legend" and "Dark Wings of Steel" were in. * Turilli/Lione...
  3. Movie Recommendations

The first one was hilariously awful, but I remember actually enjoying the second one, "Wrath of the Dragon God", quite a lot -- it actually seemed marginally related to D&D, and despite a few hilarious bits, I don't recall it being bad at all. In addition, when a film is used for an unofficial...
  4. Movie Recommendations

Wonderful suggestions, thanks!
  5. Movie Recommendations

I saw "Gone with the Wind" on a whim*. What a great film! When you first see it's four hours long, you expect it to be overly prolonged and boring, but it's absolutely neither of those. Scarlett O'Hara, on her quite proper arc, goes from annoying for likeable to very dislikeable, and the journey...
  6. MOVED: [Anim][Rigg] Warband Animation in Maya - IK Rigg inculded

This topic has been moved to Unofficial Editing Tools. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=384842.0
  7. MOVED: Scripting Tool: mb_ext_script (A new syntax for scripting)

This topic has been moved to Unofficial Editing Tools. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=384580.0
  8. Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

I really liked the choral rendition of the main theme. For everything else, Harington nailed it perfectly: disappointing.
  9. Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

I'm so stoked, I can't wait for tomorrow. Honestly, I'm actually gonna microwave popcorn for the finale. This will be great!
  10. Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

:lol: Merely a few hours later, too! Sorry, I have absolutely no idea how I managed not to see your post... :facepalm:
  11. Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

According to leaks that have heretofore apparently proven to be correct, in the next episode
  12. What TV series are you watching?

Farscape might just be one of the best sci-fi TV series I've ever seen. The plot revolves around an astronaut sucked into a wormhole to the other end of the galaxy, finding himself on a ship crewed by escaped alien prisoners, after which a lot of shenanigans ensue. The show is brilliant and...
  13. Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

Mauler's meltdown is absolutely hilarious, I've never seen the poor sod this salty. :lol: He also catches a few more issues than priorly discussed here, this episode is a gift that keeps on giving. Personally, about the Arya thing: I think they simply wrote themselves into a corner and had to...
  14. Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

Not completely certain, but here's what I think.
  15. Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

That pretty much sums my opinion up, though I wouldn't call it "vomit". I think I just don't care enough to call it anything. It was an incredibly filmed and incredibly scored meh.
  16. Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

I find Arya more attractive than Sansa, for instance. Excluding the "look at how cold and badass I am" attitude she's been having recently.[/spoiler]