Search results

1. La Grandmaster

Shader file downloads?

Is it just me or does the download for the shader files no longer work? http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_shaders.zip Takes me to a bad gateway error
  2. La Grandmaster

The Reckoning Third Stage ver. 1.88 released

The mods looking great Lor Dric, if you ever need any info or anything don't hesitate to ask. Nice work again  :D
  3. La Grandmaster

[WB][M] Chronicles of Middle Earth (CRP Open World Mod)

So if I understand correctly Teoiss  and PLoTR are accussing you of stealing resources? I dont know if this is true or not (its a common trend in these types of mods so probably pretty likely). However next time if they do - ask them where they got this oliphant from? And who they think made...
  4. La Grandmaster

Official 3D art thread!

Really really nice mandible, great work  :D
  5. La Grandmaster

The Reckoning Third Stage ver. 1.88 released

Fantastic work, glad to see someone is keeping the project going. Really love a lot of the changes youve added, i especially like perma death  :D
  6. La Grandmaster

particle_systems

Ok so very roughly, Life = length of effect Grav strength = whether it falls to the ground or floats up. Alpha keys = how visible it is, whether it is see through or opaque Emit box size = the area in which the effect will be spawned. Very small value means it will spawn always in the same...
  7. La Grandmaster

Official 3D art thread!

A project I've been working on, all picture taken in M&B and unedited, the effects are done via shaders and give the game an almost hand painted look. Ships are also all sail-able and react to the waves (e.g in wavy/windy conditions with high waves the ships move up and down with the waves)...
  8. La Grandmaster

Official 3D art thread!

Ill post some when i have the textures set up properly, it only uses placeholder textures atm. I use 3ds max, I have it set up with shaders, materials and textures so that it displays the map the same way as the in game engine does, but you can edit the map in any way you see fit. Theres really...
  9. La Grandmaster

Official 3D art thread!

New in game world map I am working on It retains detail as well so even when your zoomed in it still looks good If anyone would like to help with map party placement i would greatly appreciate it  :D
  10. La Grandmaster

Fixing a few annoying things.

Very nice work Nohran, i wish you all the best with this  :)
  11. La Grandmaster

Banner shader question (SOLVED)

Screenshot your material in open brf - there must be something different with it
  12. La Grandmaster

FAS.471 mod on episode of works of J. R. R. Tolkien's the Silmarillion

You could spawn a "fake" map party on top of each town when they are discovered and then rename the fake party so that it has the same name as the town its spawned on top of. The fake map icon would have the "pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_show_faction|pf_label_large" flag while the actual...
  13. La Grandmaster

Banastre's Romero Mod / Bleak Outlook

Yeah there wont be anymore updates on the main mod, I havent done much work on it at all as Ive lost interest in it. The whole things OSP for anyone who wants to tho
  14. La Grandmaster

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

I think the reason many people feel it would be unrealistic is that there isnt really any physics for when a hit is made in M&B, if I strike an npc's head the weapon moves straight through it (something it would not do in real life). This is where the problem with multiple hits lies - I dont...
  15. La Grandmaster

B Info Shader Post Process Shaders and Effects (LENSFLARES, SSAO, DOF)

very good of you to share _Sebastian_  :)
  16. La Grandmaster

B Info Shader Post Process Shaders and Effects (LENSFLARES, SSAO, DOF)

@Sebastian, looks fantastic, exactly the kind of effect I was aiming to achive. I have been playing around with lens flares and managed to get the working, not perfect but the base code is in place. Again this a postfx effect, which can be dropped into any mod without any work - the beauty...
  17. La Grandmaster

B Info Shader Shader Stuff- HLSL instruction limits

Easily do-able, although there is one caveat - you will have to decide on a maximum number of blood splatters being passed to the shader at once. I would recommend maybe 8 or 12 - theres nothing stopping you having more its just it would get a bit complicated/messy. Basically you want to get the...
  18. La Grandmaster

Bloodpass Warband Map Editor

Completely agree there is no need for any new map editors - use swys cartographer to convert map.txt to an obj file and back again - all editing can be done in 3ds max/blender - which are perfect tools for the job and rarely crash.
  19. La Grandmaster

Mod idea-EDDA

Yeah its a nice map, and i quite like the idea. Like Duh said though - your best bet would be to learn to mod - once you've shown some progress with your mod people are much more likely to help out.
  20. La Grandmaster

How to add vertex animation into skeletal animation?

I realise I wasnt clear with what I meant before - Yes I realise that items have vertex animations but my point was that you have no control over these - you can only control the vertex animations of scene props. The vertex animations of items are largely unmoddable - you cant really do anything...