Search results

1. List of Mumble and TS Servers

Ever wanted to play Persistent World with Voice communication, but you don't know the server configuration? Then check here! Download mumble from http://mumble.sourceforge.net Download TeamSpeak from http://www.teamspeak.com/ Order of the Dojo Mumble - Used by Dojo Members and various players...
  2. [Suggestion] Equipment Dropping on death

Is it possible to make all the weapons/items that you have on you be able to drop on death? I've died a few times with a Great sword, Long tempered arming sword, shield and a Flag. But i get frustrated losing 2 of the 4 items possible even 3 when im using my great sword. Edit: Changed topic...
  3. Transformice

http://www.transformice.com/en/ Basically it's a game where you're a mouse amongst other mouses and you have to get the cheese and return to your mouse hole. Simple enough? Well here's the twist, each round is extremely hard and most of them can only be accomplished by the help of a shaman. The...
  4. A way to Promote Warband!

Let's make a Warband video series and post it on Youtube. This way we can promote the game and have fun doing it! We should have like a competition where groups of players will submit an episode of their series and whichever group wins gets to be the offical Warband Video Series maker.
  5. Just a quick question...

Why are the international servers much more unplayable then other multiplayer games? For example, if you play a FPS and you play on an American server you'll still be able to play normally if you have a decent internet connection. But for warband anything above 150 ping is unplayable. Why is...
  6. Compilation of Solutions for Missing Server List

This is a thread full of possible solutions to the Multiplayer server not populating.The developers are working hard on fixing this issue, but for now we have to rely on user made fixes to help the bug. Now these solutions may or may not work for you, they work for some people but not all...
  7. Australian and New Zealand Nations Cup Team!!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,109557.0.html The Nations Cup is a tournament that puts different Countries at war to see which Country is the best. Seeing as Australia doesn't have one yet I've made this thread. So post here if you or your clan would like to join. But we still...
  8. [Suggestion] Custom Battle Cries [Multiplayer]

Well i would very like the admins to implement "Custom Battle Cries" into multiplayer. I would like to just press a button on my keyboard and it'll automatically enter my custom battle cry into the chat box. To prevent people from spamming it the devs could probably make it only once per round...
  9. Battles

After playing mount and blade for a few years and playing single player a bit in warband i have always wondered how lord battles are resolved. The battles im talking about are how 2 lords are engaged in combat and your standing nearby watching the army count go down. So my question is what are...
  10. [Dojo] Order of The Dojo [Updated]

Order of the Dojo Clan Location We are an oceanic clan. Clan description : The Order of the Dojo was founded whilst the Warband community was small and only one clan existed within our realm. They created chaos within our realm and someone needed to stand up and fight. Fortunately, former...
  11. Upgrading Warband

Recently I've just upgraded from vista to window's 7 and i copied all of my games into my portable hard drive. So after the new patch came out i downloaded the patch but when i try to install it, it says that war band is not installed onto my computer. Is there anyway to fix this?
  12. [Suggestion] Oceanic Servers

Hello, I was wondering if you could change a few of the oceanic server's game mode to siege and capture the flag. We have like 2 battle's mode and 2 team death match/2 death match (i forgot). The reason I'm asking this is because I've really wanted to try the other modes and im sure other...
  13. get_skeleton_anim failed for: Wedding Guest

Well whenever i launch Warband during the loading screen for textures i get this error : get_skeleton_anim failed for: Wedding Guest Does anyone know what it mean's or if there is a fix for it.