Search results

1. RIP MP

I see a lot of back and forth between class system and the customization available in Warband. I have never played warband and am completely ignorant on that matter. Would you mind elaborating on what you mean by "debunked"
  2. WHY is the class system staying?

Easily the most rational response in here. More or less the only objective answer to the question for anyone who is searching.
  3. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Well I thought siege was fixed last night, could actually get into games with warmup, 60v60 and play a full game. However as of the hotfix this afternoon I have not been able to get into a siege game for as long as I queue. I have restarted my internet, computer, and client and there appear to...
  4. The only explanation about NA Siege

as of yesterday around 9:00 pm siege was working for me pretty well. getting into games, no crashes, 60v60. Give it a shot!
  5. The only explanation about NA Siege

Totally agree, Do we have a confirmation there will be no NA siege server? and if so, their reasoning as to why not? Skirmish and Captain are fun game modes in their own right, but require a ton more coordination and concentration to be successful. Siege used to be an enjoyable past time mode...
  6. Patch Notes e1.3.1 & Beta Hotfix

Still cant get into a siege game on NA. I left my game on matchmaking for the better part of an hour and no results.
  7. Been queuing for siege for an hour

Yeah I have been trying here and there with a full party and without to find a siege mode for the past week. We/I usually give it about 10 minutes before we incorporate skirmish or captain into the matchmaking. The 1-3 times we did get into a game in the past week, it crashed for at least 1...
  8. SP Native Change Settlement Culture

Thank you for your reply. I think that would add an interesting nuance to decisions with respect to ones army development and accessibility.
  9. SP Native Change Settlement Culture

is it possible to decide which settlements convert to your faction?
  10. Campaign Options Menu?

Thank you so much for your reply. I must have had some kind of cognitive blindness lol
  11. Campaign Options Menu?

Is there a specific options menu for the campaign settings? I keep reading that I can switch the difficulty settings at any time during the single player. However under the gameplay settings there is nothing available except for the combat AI difficulty. I would really like to change my troops...