Search results for query: *

1. cyberonn

It's been months - Why is death in battle STILL only enabled in player battles? It ultimately ruins every playthrough.

This. Though quite pointless since they suffer a great speed penalty and you catch them to battle again. It happens in 1.5.9 as well.
    They should leave their burden behind and escape with the fastest troops. If that speed penalty still affects them badly, maybe that penalty can be removed and maybe a speed bonus could be implemented because of the fear factor.
  2. cyberonn

It's been months - Why is death in battle STILL only enabled in player battles? It ultimately ruins every playthrough.

They already do in 1.5.10 and 1.6.0. Even in utter curbstomp battles where I slaughter the other army 50:1 there are usually one or two lords who escape. Closer battles, something like half make it out.
    Hmm thanks for pointing that out. I didn’t know that since I haven’t played the game since 1.5.3. But do they escape in the mission too or do they escape like in Warband where you kill the Lord with your own hands and they still somehow escape. If it is like the second one, then it won’t help the high noble death ratio for missions. They shouldn’t get knocked out too. And they should escape taking some troop with them and we should be able to see them on the map escaping after the battle.
  3. cyberonn

To my knowledge, the desired death count is ~4-5/ year at this point. However, there will likely need to be balancing over time since missions may not behave as expected.
    Does TW have any plans to make lords escape from a battle that is not going well? Not only it makes sense for it to be this way but it would also lessen the amount of deaths of the lords in missions. It would add field battles more strategic depth because we can try to circle the enemy to not let them escape. And if an animation of surrender could be added, enemies that are circled in and acknowledged that they have lost the battle, they can put their weapons down and surrender to not die for a lost cause. Lords could surrender as well if they think that there is no escape. Lords with valor and honor can fight until they get neutralized but not all of them should do it like this.

Generally, Lords should manage the battle from afar and if they understand that they are going to lose the battle, they should take all their fast elite troops with them so that they won't be caught by the same party again and they can escape, leaving the loot and the expendable soldiers behind.

And if you can let us do this for ourselves with not just a "try to escape" button but with a chance to escape in a mission, taking all our horsemen with us and leave the footsoldiers, that would be amazing.

With this system, since Lords won't lose all their army, they could come back to the action quicker. The outcome of the battles wouldn't be all the same, sometimes you get the Lord as a prisoner and sometimes you cannot. Strategy of the field battles would be deeper. Game might be more balanced because lords could replenish their party quicker, and they wouldn't die at the current rate which is too high.

I know TW doesn't have a plan like this, don't mind me asking at first but please think about this.This seems to fix so many things.
  4. cyberonn

Euro 2020 Game

Sorry for the delay, I was taking a walk :grin:. I won't leave my hommies for anyone else, so I pick Turkey.

So, @AJAJP_Juan which team do you pick?
  5. cyberonn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Finally! I saw you guys tried really hard to release the patch today and I really appreciate all your efforts. Now is my favourite time, reading patch notes time....
  6. cyberonn

1.6.0b releasing at 20:00 UTC+3 (Confirmed)

Where are you seeing this at?
    I have been checking this site from time to time and saw that "steam.live.test" thing get updated thrice.
  7. cyberonn

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Bizim yapacak bir şeyimiz yok galiba değil mi? Sadece takım seçip maçlarında sonuçlarına bakacağız başka bir şey yok.
    Evet, puan hesaplamasını excel'den yaptırır herhalde mexxico
  8. cyberonn

1.6.0b releasing at 20:00 UTC+3 (Confirmed)

They have tested the live patch for the third time as far as I am aware, could be more. They are really trying hard today, hope it pays off. But I appreciate their dedication.
  9. cyberonn

Bilmem ben de pek anlamadım.
    Nasıl yani sadece takım seçip gerçek maçlardan sonuçlar mı alacağız? Herkes İngiltere, Fransa alır bu nasıl olacak?
    12 kişi katılacak ve herkese 2 takım düşecek. 24 takım var, birincisini seçersen 24.'sü de sana kalmış oluyor. 2.'yi seçersen 23., 10.'yu seçersen 15. falan, böylece dengeleniyor. Takım havuzunun sıralaması da muhtemelen FIFA sıralamasına göre yapılmıştır diye düşünüyorum.
  10. cyberonn

Arkadaşlar geliştirici tarafındaki en büyük dostumuz olan mexxico (Ozan Gümüş) şöyle bir konu açmış. Kendisi bizi yalnız bırakmadı ve oyun ve süreçlerle ilgili hep bilgilendirdi. Biz de onu yalnız bırakmayız diye umuyorum.

Kısaca Euro 2020 turnuvasında bir takım seçeceğiz ve 12 katılımcı olacak. Daha sonra seçme sıramızın tersine göre, yani birinci olarak takım seçtiysek sonuncu takım da bize kalıyor, takım seçeceğiz ve iki takımımız olacak. Bunların aldıkları sonuçlara göre bir puanlama gerçekleşecek. Küçük vakit almayan bir oyun gibi düşünün, tek yapmanız gereken +1 yazmak ve 12 kişi oluşursa takım seçmek. Şu an 3 kişi var sadece, mexxico'muzu yalnız bırakmayalım.

Bu arada art arda live ve beta patchleri test edilmiş, sıkıntı çıkmadıysa güncellemenin eli kulağında.
  11. cyberonn

Euro 2020 Game

+1

You will never walk alone Mr.Gümüş.
  12. cyberonn

Is there a way to look up threads/posts from developers?

I couldn't find the list of devs from the link MadVader provided but I believe, I follow most of them so you can follow whom I follow if you want.
  13. cyberonn

Geliştirici Güncellemesi #2: Modlama Araçları ve Daha Fazlası

Bence böyle bir şeyde güç olsun geç olmasın, sonuçta bu özellikler eskide kaldı ve çevirisi bence pek bir anlam ifade etmiyor artık. Yine de emeğinize sağlık.
  14. cyberonn

Prison breaks are AWFUL

The intention is for players be able to tell them to stop/follow.
    I think, having just "stop" and "follow" orders will create frustrating situations. We should have a command to make the prisoner wait where we think is safe for them. Otherwise we have to go to the safe place when the prisoner is following us and tell them to stop there which is boring and could be dangerous to do while enemy is chasing us. For example we noticed an archer and want the prisoner to go to a safe place. I want to be able to do it with a single command instead of leading the prisoner to that place.
  15. cyberonn

SP - World Map When are NPC parties going to take refuge inside Castles?

Today added, here is :
    zKMdB.png

It will be at game in 1.5.11 not 1.5.10 (because new added, if it breaks something it can be removed (for a time) but currently working without problem, it will go to tests)
    Thank you very much for this change and informing us about it. Now the game will make more sense and parties won't get killed easily thus snowballing may be even lower.
  16. cyberonn

Bu şuan çalışıyor mu?
    Oyun bende yüklü değil ve denemedim, o yüzden kesin bir şey diyemem ancak yazdıklarına göre Beta sürümünde çalışıyor olması gerekir.
  17. cyberonn

Harbi mi? Baya önemli bir özellik çünkü bu, emin miyiz geldiğinden :razz:
    Özellik zaten varmış ancak karakterlerin diyalog havuzundan söyleyebilecekleri diyalogları seçme sistemindeki sayılarda bir problem varmış, o düzeltilmiş. O sayıların eski hali izin vermiyormuş diyalog çeşitliliğine ve hep aynıları çıkıyormuş.

Kaynak aşağıda:
    I didn't build the system and may have misunderstood some bits and pieces so take this with a grain of salt.

My understanding is that various conversation lines (f.e. the spouse strings) are tagged and these tags have weights. Tags themselves either require or prohibit (depending on whether they are weighed positive or negative) a particular condition - so f.e. if a dialogue has a positive cruel tag only cruel characters will use it. Weights, in turn, are used to find the most appropriate line (highest weight) out of a pool of possible lines. Very simply put, they are what makes a spouse go with "My Husband/Wife" instead of "Captain". Both are possible, one is more appropriate.
  18. cyberonn

• Fixed an issue that caused conversation tag weights (that affect dialogue variation) to be set improperly.
    Beta'ya gelen son hotfixten. Diyaloglarda kişinin karakterine göre çeşitlilik görebileceğiz artık. Buna koddaki bir hata sebep oluyormuş ve düzeltilince artık konuştuğumuz lord zalimse ona göre merhametliyse ona göre onurluysa ona göre cümleler kurabilecekmiş. Hotfix'le gelmesine rağmen feature değerinde bir düzeltme.
  19. cyberonn

Battle-Terrain System'in getirdiği yenilik sadece bölgeye göre alan mı olacak acaba. alakası olup olmadığını bilmiyorum ama mesela devam eden bir savaş var, biz ona dahil olduğumuzda savaş sıfırdan başlıyor. bunun yerine o an devam eden bir savaşa katılmak falan olabilir mi acaba bu sistemde.
    Devam etmekte olan savaşı sahneye girdiğimizde neye göre canlandıracaklar peki? Simülasyonda askerler rastgele ölüyor mesela, sadece matematik işlemler var simülasyonda. Girdiğimiz anda askerlerin konumu neye göre belirlenecek? Simülasyonla meydandaki savaş oldukça alakasız oluyor. Mesela ordumda tek bir piyade vardı gerisi atlı okçu ve süvariydi. Tek kişilik bir looter'a saldırdığımda simule ettirdim uğraşmamak için ve o looter'ı öldüren o tek piyadeydi. Normalde imkansız yani herkesten sonra ulaşıp herkesten önce öldürmesi. E şimdi simule edilmiş savaşa gireceğiz, o ana kadar mantıksız ölümler gerçekleşmiş, girdiğimizde nasıl bir manzara olacak? Hep piyadelerin birbirine girdiği okçuların arka saflardan ok attığı, atlıların kafalarına göre takıldığı bir manzara mı olacak? O zaman bir taraf yenilmek üzereyken girdiğimizde sıkıntı olur çünkü yenilen tarafın düzenli bir şekilde hala savaşıyor olmaması gerekir vs bir sürü mantıksal problem çıkar gibi geliyor bana bu sistemi oyuna eklerken. Ben de isterim tabii savaşa Rohirrim atlıları gibi kurtarıcı olarak girelim ancak böyle bir şeyin yapılması da koda dökme açısından oldukça zor ve mantıksal problem çıkartıcı duruyor. Şu andaki sisteme tabii tercih ederim çünkü şu andaki sistem daha mantıksız o ayrı mevzu. Bir tarafta 5 kişi kalmışken biz dahil olduk diye tarafların ayrılıp yeniden savaşa başlamaları daha saçma.
  20. cyberonn

Böyle olacağına emin miyiz? Sanki neresinden savaşa başlarsak başlayalım, o bölge içerisinde olduğumuzdan dolayı belirlenmiş spawn noktasında doğacağız gibime geliyor benim.
    Videoda söyleneni anlamamışsınız o zaman. Haritadaki konumun sahnede önemli olacağı belirtiliyor videoda. Tam olarak videoda 2:11'de.

Development Update 7 ile gelen özellikler v1.5.8 ile mi eklenecek? Sandbox başlatmak istiyorum.
    Daha Development Update 6'daki özelliklerin bazıları bile yok e1.5.8'de o yüzden beklemeye devam. 7'deki özellikle Battle-Terrain System'in gelmesi uzun zaman alacak. e1.6.0'da belki...
Back
Top Bottom