Search results for query: *

• Users: Peton
  • Order by date
  1. Peton

LoL-League Of Legends

Amagic said:
    Wait what? Who the hell uses the trinket wards to ward river? That's what regular wards are for, because they don't go poof after 60 seconds. Trinket wards are for when you need quick vision in a bush somewhere. Not everyone is bronze, you know.

The majority of players don't invest in actual wards 'you know' hence the creation of warding trinkets in the first place by Riot. You're obviously someone that buys actual wards, which is great don't get me wrong they're by far better then trinket wards in every way but the majority of people don't actually invest in vision besides supports and their sightstone and the odd pink ward from someone, this happens plenty in my elo right now which is Gold 3, which apparently is like Bronze, damn. :razz:

Mage246 said:
    @Peton:

Let me quote back at you part of what you just said-

A. "A well-aimed skillshot is difficult to dodge"

And

B. "(1) I never said (2)'assuming the Lulu player can't aim for ****'"

And

C. "glitterlance really isn't that hard to dodge.

If A is true, then C can only be true if B(2) is true. That's just logic.

Yeah I agree with you there that is plain logic, if someone uses a skillshot like glitterlance well it'll be more difficult to dodge, I'd class a good glitterlance for instance being one thats used after Lulu's E, so that there's 2 projectiles rather than one that would  need to be dodged, which is obviously a lot harder. A simple Q on its own however I would say is a lot easier to dodge, however I suppose that could be aimed well also but there's a difference between dodging a single well aimed ability and two at the same time if you understand, then again I may just be focusing a bit too much on skill usage rather then just general aim in this scenario.
  2. Peton

LoL-League Of Legends

Amagic said:
    Peton said:
    Also like I said earlier you can just use the top lane brushes to Q from whenever she goes to farm the minion wave, which shes likely pushing in anyway since shes Lulu.

That's why season 4 gave us trinket wards...

Which everyone uses in tri/river to see if they're being ganked because using them in lane is no where near as valuable when you could spot an incoming gank with it.

They gave us trinket wards in season 4 anyway because of the fact people hardly warded besides the support and LCS teams, not because of antics you can do with lane brushes in terms of trading, if that was the case they wouldn't have added a third brush to the top lane to help with the ranged vs melee match-ups, like this one. :???:

Mage246 said:
    Peton said:
    Mage246 said:
    We must be talking about a different glitter lance, because the one I know is quite difficult I dodge well when fired in a way designed to maximize the amount of space covered. Plus Hax basically has to run right at you to get in jumping range, which makes him easier to hit.

Well any skillshot fired well is difficult to dodge, but a simple Q from the average Lulu is easy to sidestep even while moving towards them unless they E the minion wave and Q off that so you have two glitter lances to dodge (maximizing the space covered) thats where it gets difficult, most Lulu's don't do that and just focus on shielding themselves or E'ing their lane opponent for the guaranteed point and click damage.

Also like I said earlier you can just use the top lane brushes to Q from whenever she goes to farm the minion wave, which shes likely pushing in anyway since shes Lulu.

What Amagic said about trinkets, plus you do realize that you just admitted that a good Lulu automatically ****s down Jax, right? If a well-fired skill shot is difficult to dodge, and if that skill shot keeps Jax from doing damage (plus she still has Whimsy, anyway), then in a fight between two good players, the Lulu player has a huge advantage.

Assuming the Lulu can't aim for **** makes no sense. It's not one of the more difficult skill shots.

At no point did I admit anything other than a well aimed skillshot is difficult to dodge. Also I only mentioned the average Lulu player and how they use their skills, I never said 'assuming the Lulu player can't aim for ****' because like you said, that would make no sense since if that was the case you could just run up and auto them since they'd miss all their skillshots and probably flash the wrong direction too. :razz:

I'm not arguing that Jax beats Lulu anyway, I just said that glitterlance isn't really that hard to dodge if you're a Jax going to smack her in the face with your Q despite the range difference you pointed out.
  3. Peton

LoL-League Of Legends

Mage246 said:
    We must be talking about a different glitter lance, because the one I know is quite difficult I dodge well when fired in a way designed to maximize the amount of space covered. Plus Hax basically has to run right at you to get in jumping range, which makes him easier to hit.

Well any skillshot fired well is difficult to dodge, but a simple Q from the average Lulu is easy to sidestep even while moving towards them unless they E the minion wave and Q off that so you have two glitter lances to dodge (maximizing the space covered) thats where it gets difficult, most Lulu's don't do that and just focus on shielding themselves or E'ing their lane opponent for the guaranteed point and click damage.

4. Peton

LoL-League Of Legends

Mage246 said:
    Glitterlance should keep him from getting in jumping range, 925 range vs. 700 range.

Glitterlance is pretty easy to dodge however unless you've been tagged by her E, also you can just use the top lane brushes to leap from when she goes for farm.
  5. Peton

LoL-League Of Legends

Inb4 "Better Nerf Irelia" jokes :razz:

She's free this week isn't she? How'd you like her?
  6. Peton

LoL-League Of Legends

Matthieu said:
    If you enjoy proxy, play nidalee and singed.

especially singed is awesome, but nidalee is easier

Although proxying is fun to do I don't always commit to it, its normally the case if I'm just severely far ahead that I start to proxy, but Singed just isn't my kinda champion and doesn't have the same early/mid game impact I like either, I like to brawl quite often rather then run around as Singed although he is entertaining to play on occasion in a normal :razz:

And Nidalee... Well I just hate the champion in general so I  just don't play her, honestly feel like she deserves a bit of a nerf/change to her passive and Q damage/execute in cougar form.
  7. Peton

LoL-League Of Legends

Generally on Xin I prefer Q first for taking your first buff since you should be getting a leash from your laners so the extra damage is quite nice rather then the attack speed from W, especially if you're already running some attack speed runes.  :smile:

In other news I managed to climb myself up to Gold 3 \o/ stopped here for now since I've just not really felt like doing much ranked lately, climbed up mainly with Renekton since he seems to fit my style with a lot of early aggression which is great fun, especially when you start proxy farming and they need to send the jungle and midlaner at you :razz:

9e2cd9d975ba8ad32e44962008b51899.png
  8. Peton

LoL-League Of Legends

Cookie Muncher said:

Got to fight to keep your placement  :wink:

By the way does any one know how long it takes to start decaying in LP right now? Currently at 0LP in S1, wondering how long it might take for me to possibly decay to S2 from there.
  9. Peton

LoL-League Of Legends

Cookie Muncher said:
    I can't fall from Silver V to Bronze I, right? :lol:

Yeah you can in this season, its to help with preventing trolls at the bottom of leagues because they have 'nothing to lose'.
  10. Peton

BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

You're welcome :razz:

Highest tech is Advanced, as known to the players right now but Rumsod says there is one higher than that however no one has ever reached it because it takes literally months upon months to get  anywhere near passing it :lol:
  11. Peton

The Dark Robin said:
    Nice. I get about 1300 a day. :lol:

:lol: You generate 1000k every 12 hours so thats 2000k a day really :wink:

The way you get budget is over 12 hours you generate 100% of your GDP (in terms of thousands, not millions since GDP is in millions) and at most you can store 200% before you stop generating more budget.

When I send you that large cash injection just throw a bunch of it into growth so you can start funding yourself a lot easier over the course of a few days, only if you can sustain the growth however.  :smile:
  12. Peton

The Dark Robin said:
    5000k? How do you get so much cash so fast? :smile:

My economy :razz:

Here are the stats: said:
    Economic System:               Central Planning
    Territory:                               35,943 km2
    Quality of Life:                       Average
    Gross Domestic Product:       $3,391 million
    Growth:                               $28 million per month
    Foreign Investment:               None
    Discovered Oil Reserves:       240 Mbbl
    Oil Production:                       16 Mbbl per month
    Oil Supply:                           31 Mbbl

So I generate 3400k every 12 hours and I leave my account for a while until I'm around 150% of my GDP in budget.
  13. Peton

Cookie Muncher said:
    I'm not even past episode 5, but i've got no probs with sopilers. Also, is the...
    girl titan that really serious blonde from the boot camp? The one who beat Eren in a hand to hand traning.

Indeed she is, when you eventually get to that part your notice she has the same kinda hair, same combat style etc. I also know who the Colossal & Armoured Titan are sadly through reading a spoiler by accident online :lol: if your watching the series you won't find out until the next season is released.
    And just a bit late Robin, just spent the cash I had now, tomorrow afternoon expect a shipment of roughly 5000k however :razz:
  14. Peton

Cookie Muncher said:
    Completely unrelated. Peton, you were the one who watched and read Shingeki no Kyojin, right? If so, read spoiler. If not, carry on.
    Does Eren die around episode 5? Y'know, after the collosal titan attacks Trost, or whatever. He got devoured by some bearded titan, got his leg and arm bitten off.

Also, you guys made a TW alliance? I think i'll join again.

I watched the series, haven't read the manga however.
    He doesn't 'die' he gets devoured and in the process loses his hand, he lost the lower part of one of his legs about a minute before being eaten so really he's bleeding out and dying, but when he's inside the Titan and sees all the corpses I believe he starts to feel fear and anger which is when he then focuses on survival, and by doing that he goes into titan form destroying the titan that ate him from the inside. So he didn't die but was going to if he didn't do that :razz:

Not sure if you've watched all the episodes or not but I just have this to say: Female Titan is an absolute ***** :lol:

Edit:
    @Everyone Else: If any of you need money feel free to post here or PM me, I'm now in a slow process of teching up where I need to wait for oil/growing a little bit on the side so I'll have large amounts of money spare all the time since it builds up rather fast.
  15. Peton

The Dark Robin said:
    How would you get your approval up if you can't build schools? Because I'm free market. :???:

Good QoL (so if its in the green) combined with some schools, schools are okay for approval just not as effective as free housing. Right now Free Market isn't as good for running your nations as Central Planning, or atleast thats what I think and what people have complained about on the forums for some time about.
  16. Peton

MaHuD said:
    My approval dropped to "middling" in one go, without any explenation.
    I funded schools, and it did not increase. Would anyone know what the problem is perhaps? Does that mean that there is a spy in the country or something?

It could be yes, or it just decayed overtime as it does.

Schools are dreadful for approval IIRC, just build housing for the people (Its cost depends on how high your growth is) to get it back up, or just keep your quality of life high and that in turn will increase approval overtime. If you want to check for spies however do 'Counterintelligence' in the Foreign policies tab, this has a chance to find any spies in your country and when your at war its worth doing this towards the end of every turn if possible since your have a higher chance of catching spies of everyone who sent one/did something with a spy in your country.
  17. Peton

Dodes said:
    Deutsch Afrika said:
    I would like to inquire about the possibility of The Sealion League and TaleWorlds acquiring a mutual-defense pact, with a possible optional-aggression clause. In the event you do not desire either I would like to obtain a non-aggression pact regardless.

Well I don't see why not, anyone opposed gents?

I remember those guys getting destroyed by FLAP/RUKUNU a while back while the Goons were still around, they didn't seem that bad however, id accept the MDP for certain as we need some allies, however I'm not sure about the optional-aggression clause.
  18. Peton

Volkonski said:
    Army Size: 114k active personnel
    Manpower: Halved
    Equipment: Korean War surplus
    Training: Elite
    Airforce: Small

Is this good enough to take on anyone?.

Small targets? Yes.

Larger targets that could put up a fight? Get a better airforce first.
  19. Peton

Amontadillo said:
    200k Men, Vietnam Tech. Now need to get manpower and training back up and grow my airforce from Somewhat Large to whatever comes next :3

That should keep me mostly safe, I suppose?

No that's not sufficient to protect yourself at all, I recommend you send me all of these soldiers and tech so I can better 'protect' you :3

But honestly yeah that'll keep vultures away from you, however a dedicated rival would still be a threat to you, and obviously getting spy ****ed is still a worry to everyone in the game no matter your strength.
  20. Peton

Odyseuss said:
    So it sorta looks like I might have one the best militaries right now. I have a Large airforce, 150k active personnel and Korean tech.

Everything is good there besides your tech, if you got your tech up by about 2 levels then id say you'd be amongst one of the best. Someone with higher tech will suffer less casualties than someone with lower tech. So eventhough your army outnumbers me by 39k I would still have a pretty decent shot of beating you one on one due to my tech being Vietnam.

Speaking of which, just about to get my tenth factory and then I will be spam producing tanks, trying to stay ahead in tech compared to most people :razz:
Back
Top Bottom