Search results for query: *

• Users: fgslm
  • Order by date
  1. fgslm

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

could you add the ability to support the app to work on win Xp?
  2. fgslm

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

could you add the ability to support the app to work on win Xp?
  3. fgslm

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Maybe use that money you offered in another thread (puny 2 USD) to get yourself some newer OS.
    Whenever I need your advice, I'll ask it.
  4. fgslm

not a win32 application
    WSE later versions included files to run under earlier versions of Windows (xp and etc.)
  5. fgslm

create start WSELoader.bat
    file
    shortcut properties? -p F:\Games\Mount and Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe
    or content of the file itself?
    Nothing happens
    or use WSE2
    Where is it?
  6. fgslm

There is a problem on some versions (including steam) when WSE refuses to start (including the GOG version) and writes that the hash checksum is not suitable there and version 1.174 is needed even after replacing the original EXE. But version 1.174! What to do? is it possible to somehow bypass the hash checksum calculation?
  7. fgslm

[Warband] Add messages with the name of the sound file(Reward 5$ for help)

From now on, I will ignore all posts that do not make sense on the topic. Note that you will be just a flood report.
  8. fgslm

It is time-intensive as I have written before. No one will invest hours of work into listing your music tracks etc, just to be able to buy a popsicle afterwards.
    Yes, if there is no choice, I think you and the popsicle will be happy) Time will tell
    In the desert you rejoice at a sip of water, and in the oasis you turn your back on the sea.(с)
  9. fgslm

To save you some valuable time: Take as next step at least 100 $. Although I doubt that even then someone will show up.
    Is it really that hard? Or are all just rich?
  10. fgslm

of work just to get a reward of 2 $.
    As I said, the price will increase over time. So if you know how to do this but want a higher price tag, just wait. If not, I don't need any other advice. I already know all these methods. I am interested in an efficient method, not a manual search.
  11. fgslm

Nice narcissist sociopathy you have there.
    I suggest this thread be locked.
    If you do not have special knowledge on the specified question, I propose to pass by. And not to seel here. What you suggest I know, from the area, take and do everything yourself. With such advice, go somewhere else.
    You sit here for 11 years, you have 7,630 messages, and you still offer visitors to do everything? If anything, I learned about this time, it should be ashamed. This person tells me about sociopathy ...
  12. fgslm

I don't think anyone who is able to help is motivated by your small change. If you are unwilling to help yourself, then no one should help you. You will see.
    I want to help myself. But I believe there are skills that will help me do what I want. And they must be used I give meaning to your reproduction. Otherwise, if I had to do everything alone, you would not be needed.
    Filling your meaningless and empty life, aimed only at satisfying your needs, with content is not such an easy task.
  13. fgslm

Hopefully someone in sub-Saharan Africa would be willing to listen to your sound files for you.
    Wait a bit. Over time, the price may rise
  14. fgslm

You could search for file/folder comparison software and use it to compare the Sounds folders of Native and your mod. This would probably eliminate a lot of identical sound files.
    It would be that simple. But I saw the code of triggers for sound files) It uses priority and sequence. Same local republic from different locations and with different priority / volume. So the mod and original files are mixed.
  15. fgslm

The easiest feasible solution - which takes a lot of time - is to simply listen up each individual sound/music track and replace them accordingly. In-game you will anyway face the problem that some sounds are random, so you might miss to replace some because they didn't happen to appear.
    You see, I have a musical education and not the worst ear. And even I cannot determine exactly which sound corresponds to which in the original, because I need to compare them and remember.
  16. fgslm

If this is hard for you the alternatives are much harder. It's a good suggestion.
    Perhaps there is a third-party application that will write playable files to the log?
  17. fgslm

Simplest solution would be that you check manually each sound/music file in their folders and replace the ones which you don't like. Takes more time but seems to be the better way here
    No, It sounds simple to you. But it's hard. Because there are many files and they are similar to each other, It is difficult to understand which file corresponds to which action
  18. fgslm

That doesn't make sense in English, try a better translation.
    Return original sounds to the mod
  19. fgslm

state your problem
    Вобщем-то мне надо вернуть оригинальную озвучку одному из модов звукам битвы, но сделать это деликатно, не убрав новые звуки дополнительного оружия.
    Actually, I need to return the original voice acting to one of the mods to the sounds of the battle, but do it delicately, unequal the new sounds of the additional weapons.
Back
Top Bottom