Search results for query: *

1. rejenorst

LSP Music Youtube/Soundcloud Channel (potential resources for your mod(s)/other projects)

Thank you :smile: Another 4 tracks...
    Started using a bot to generate images for it. Am facinated with the tech.

The Inner Struggle - Moving more towards melody. Also changed the master settings a bit for this one to bring out the high end frequencies. I usually use headphones so this more a move for speakers. I need to get some new headphones that don't lie to me :smile:
    Track is a blend of modern strings, choir and african drums.

Heroes Embark - An attempt at an uplifting asiatic sounding track that relies heavily on a blaring french horn, choir and drums with a flute interlude.

The End Is Nigh - Prelude to the end of the world thematic. Uses strings, choir and drums. Picture might not quite fit the actual track.

The End Is Nigh Overture- Not even sure I know what an overture is but its just a derivative track of the previous one that focuses more on the faster pace of the prior track and cuts out the slow progression.

2. rejenorst

LSP Music Youtube/Soundcloud Channel (potential resources for your mod(s)/other projects)

Cheers :smile: music is one of those things that helps keep me sane. Or thereabouts :smile: So I keep at it even though I don't mod these days.
    4 New Tracks.

Hunters Of The Steppe - Short Track. Was playing around with a somewhat Mongolian theme. Also testing compression.
    Arcane Realms - Slow paced Ambient. Inspired by Disciples 2 soundtrack. I swear the begining parts are in one of their tracks but I can't find it. Can someone link me?

Knowledge Of the Ancients - Slow paced track with exploration in mind. Was inspired by the Wayward Realms trailer (By the Team that worked on Daggerfall. Looks promising).
    Hope Is On The Way - Started as Vietnam type track with Air Cavalry in mind and I guess kind of became a metaphor for hope in my mind. Has a sort of chilled out build up.

3. rejenorst

Thanks Antonis. Feel free to use anything on the cloud or youtube. Cloud downloads are enabled. Let me know if they work-well or don't-work-well in the mod. :smile:
  4. rejenorst

Cheers :smile:

Some new tracks (I am still playing around with compression and volume controls so the first two are a lot louder as they are more recent):

Its Happening - Modern militaristic cadence with gate synths.
    Seeking Answers - Experimental track and a tad disjointed sadly. Can be used for most settings.
    Rally To The Cause - Happy accident of a track. Uplifting and flows decently enough. Can be used for most settings.
    No Turning Back - Modern theme with a clock ticking effect.
    Darkness Within - Experimental consolidation of some lessr used samples I had. Can be used for most settings.

Can also be viewed on Youtube:
  5. rejenorst

I think I recorded some hunting horns years ago and uploaded the sounds to my website or possibly even into a sound pack.
  6. rejenorst

Cheers man. :smile:
    I've managed to collect a lot of instrument packs over the past 2 years and am also learning a a lot more on how to use FL studio and Kontakt as well as specific instrument packs. Am also trying to go back to incorporating more melody where possible instead of just atmosphere. This is still something I am working on.

Have uploaded a few new tracks that was working on a while back.
    Ode to a dead end: Russian WW2ish theme.
    Red Wave White Snow: WW2 Russian Front theme.
    Taberna: Medieval Tavern Track
    Gloria: Greek/Byzantine or any old Ancient theme. Uses a Macedonian or Bulgarian Bagpipe of sorts.

For those that prefer Youtube:
  7. rejenorst

Cheers Antonis :smile:

Two more, am experimenting around a bit with different things:

Also here for direct download / listening:
  8. rejenorst

Some more modern stuff I used for another project:

9. rejenorst

Cheers man :smile:

Got a USB keyboard (musical keyboard) and a new vst. Was testing them out in this track. Much easier to experiment with notes/melodies with the new keyboard, Previously had to use my pc keyboard to input notes which limited the range and made it difficult to ID what keys exactly I was pressing. I am not a musician. At some point I should start learning to play the piano :sad:

The other benefit is that I can more easily switch velocity on keys just by pressing at the desired pressure, at least where the vst instrument has built in velocity changes. (Velocity refering to aggressiveness of the note) In this track you can hear it in the start up staccato horns.
  10. rejenorst

I suck at mastering so trying a new mastering tool. Not sure if good or not but the music is now a lot louder. Also trying a new VST Albion One. Track itself might be a bit hard to follow.
  11. rejenorst

Cheers :smile: Music can also be downloaded from soundcloud now. I have only uploaded the latest tracks that I have preferenced:
    https://soundcloud.com/vocum-primitiva

New track Escape From Echelon (Sci-fi/modern theme)

12. rejenorst

Cheers :smile:

Added another, this time testing out Gregorian vst plugins:

13. rejenorst

Cheers hope it fits :smile:

Another one. Was testing out some new vsts, Majestica and Palette Melodics and primary colors:

14. rejenorst

All good. So long as someone gets something out of it :smile:
  15. rejenorst

More:

Revised Version of Ascalon with more heavy drum:

16. rejenorst

Testing out a bunch of choir VSTS I got from black friday sale. Trying to get back into using multiple instrument overlays rather than isolated instruments.

The First two use Requiem Of Light choir from SoundIron. The first link relies heavily on that choir and am liking the power effect it gives, the second is a mix of Mars and the aforementioned vst. Both are my favourite choir vsts at the moment. The rest are various themes, odds and ends and instrument tests.

Back
Top Bottom