Search results for query: *

1. CaptSkillzzz

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Swyter said:
    CaptSkillzzz said:
    This mod is cool! It's extremely well made as well :grin: Although version 0.9.4-recland crashes for me when it says "Loading setting data..." on the loading screen :/

In none of our computers we've had this problem. So it's very important for us to count with good feedback to pinpoint the origin, as you can imagine is pretty hard for us to deduce it blindly.

Take a look to this ticket and help us by posting your...
    • [+]rig specs
      [+]version of the game (steam/enhanced/vanilla-standalone)
      [+]gfx card
      [+]memory
      [+]and so on...
    There:
    Code:
    http://dev.getconquest.net/swconquest/issue/247/title-crashes-at-initial-loading-bar-scene

Where we can condense all we know without having to track down remote postings in various places.

I really doubt I'd need too post those but I can run v0.9.3 at the moment...
  2. CaptSkillzzz

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

CppCoder said:
    CaptSkillzzz said:
    Hello! I went to your other forums and they had a "Cursor Fix" What would that be for ? Obviously it'll fix something...By the way your .exe does not launch up a set up/installation for me :/ I open it up like 5 times and nothing pops up

I believe the cursor fix is for HDR (My laptop isn't powerful enough for HDR, so I don't use it personally). What do you mean nothing pops up? Are you running the TLD_3.23.exe file? If so, try running it as an administrator if you aren't already doing so.

Ahh I got it fixed the cursor and the .exe file Thanks for the reply though
  3. CaptSkillzzz

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

The masked one is such a troll xD can't remember what he requested this gold for again but he needed  1,008,001,600 gold ....
  4. CaptSkillzzz

Cheat Menu for old M&B?

Hey guys I'm sure you've probably answered these kind of posts a lot times in the past but I've been tearing my head off as I've been searching the internet for loads of answers and get nothing :/ If anybody has an answer please reply below and don't ...please don't post a hate comment. Thanks...
  5. CaptSkillzzz

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Hello! I went to your other forums and they had a "Cursor Fix" What would that be for ? Obviously it'll fix something...By the way your .exe does not launch up a set up/installation for me :/ I open it up like 5 times and nothing pops up
  6. CaptSkillzzz

[M&B][S] H.O.T.D. (ZOMBIE MOD) Version 1.2 Out, Download Today

Hahah considering I myself don't feel like reading 75 pages of replys this in fact does have quests right? Or is it like a open-world survival mod? Doesn't look to bad IMO keep up the good work!
  7. CaptSkillzzz

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

This mod is cool! It's extremely well made as well :grin: Although version 0.9.4-recland crashes for me when it says "Loading setting data..." on the loading screen :/
Back
Top Bottom