Search results for query: *

1. generalred256

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

LFCJames171 said:
    Is anyone else's game constantly raining?

Yeah although I believe its already been reported. This is the main bug I hope gets fixed because it ruins the beautiful scenery that was created.
  2. generalred256

LFCJames171 said:
    This may not be a bug but it only seems to do battles on one single map for me :'(

I'm getting the same issue. Almost every single battle I get into is on the same map. Its a very nice large map with a hill and a few roads that can serve as trenches. There's a small village in the corner. I love it but I get the same thing for EVERY battle no matter what country I am in.
  3. generalred256

Ran into this bug asking this British vassal if he had any tasks for me. I could not click out of this and had to restart my game.

PNrdz73.jpg

"Warning: This line should never display"
  4. generalred256

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

VonTawast said:
    You guys are all ****faces.
    wow such aggression
  5. generalred256

Sir_Newton said:
    I like this guys on Moddb's attitude:

readable12 6hours 51mins ago says:  New Comment
    it's funny even tho i check the mod page everyday i have literally no expectation of a release, which i think is a good thing, it means if there ever is a release it'll be a pleasant surprise

Every day 5:00 AM and 5:00 PM I check the ModDB page. Its just part of my daily routine.
  6. generalred256

Sir_Newton said:
    I, too, would wish to see a new video.
    I don'r think we've actually seen combat--maybe docm could show us a clip of  two lines clashing?

I second this idea, I loved Doc's videos showing the musicians and a shooting firing line but combat would be great.
  7. generalred256

I agree with the previous people, I am overexcited for the scenes. Back when Gabrilduro's American Revolution mod was in I loved exploring the cities and villages. I really hope Doc put extra time into the scenes but I'm totally happy with anything.
  8. generalred256

11sparky11 said:
    generalred256 said:
    As requested by many people recently in the thread, I have a question for the glorious Docm.

Will the size of AI armies be ~75 like in vanilla or larger? I think it would be really cool for each army to have perhaps 2 infantry regiments, a cavalry regiment, and a cannon, but that's just my thought. (~500)

Just get WB Battlesizer...

I meant the size of AI armies, like I said in my post. I already have battlesizer. I mean the amount of units in an AI's army. Not the size of battle which I always have set to 500.
  9. generalred256

As requested by many people recently in the thread, I have a question for the glorious Docm.

Will the size of AI armies be ~75 like in vanilla or larger? I think it would be really cool for each army to have perhaps 2 infantry regiments, a cavalry regiment, and a cannon, but that's just my thought. (~500)
  10. generalred256

Aren't we supposed to be arguing about either the release date or Montenegro and not ethnicity?
  11. generalred256

Doc you might want to address your fans on ModDb. They seem incapable of clicking the link to this thread and think the mod is dead or something.
  12. generalred256

dinnerblaster said:
    generalred256 said:
    nilloc93 said:
    and really who the hell cared about iceland?

Surprisingly a lot of people. Iceland seems to be a hot topic in the mod discussion for whatever reason.

Iceland, Finland and Mon... well, you know what I mean. For a reason unknown, those three seem pop up quite often.

Actually I really hope that Finland is included. It would be a whole new corridor for Sweden to perhaps side with Napoleon and take out the age old enemy of theirs (Russia).
  13. generalred256

nilloc93 said:
    and really who the hell cared about iceland?

Surprisingly a lot of people. Iceland seems to be a hot topic in the mod discussion for whatever reason.
  14. generalred256

This may be too much to request or perhaps it has been asked before, but can we have a list of all regiments per nation? I'd like to see what regiments would be making it into the Prussian and British lineup especially.
  15. generalred256

Sorry if this has been asked before, but whatever.

Will there be support to create your own kingdom in the mod? I understand this mod is supposed to represent and showcase a specific conflict and the involved countries but I've always had some sort of odd desire to run my own nation in this era.
  16. generalred256

Community Steam Group for Regimental Leaders (For LBs, Events & Much More)

Would anyone mind adding me to the Steam group? My regiment info is above.

Steam Name: generalred182
    Regiment: 47th Regiment of Foot
  17. generalred256

47th Regiment of Foot (47thRoF)

So far so good, we now have some rankers and are starting practices. I will bring honor to the 47th name!  :mrgreen:
  18. generalred256

47th Regiment of Foot (47thRoF)

Greetings comrades! I am generalred256 (generalred182 on Steam) and I present to you, the 47th Regiment of Foot. This thread will be updated soon with pictures. History: The regiment was first raised in 1741 as Sir John Mordaunt's Regiment of Foot in Scotland. Initially, the regiment was ranked...
  19. generalred256

DiplexHeated said:
    generalred256 said:
    I know, one does not simply create a regiment  :roll:

Regiment Name: 256th Light Infantry (YES! That does not exist, but I had a hard time finding a list of regiments...)
    Leader: generalred256; Steam Name: generalred182

Just a little message,

Greetings comrades. I am rather new to this whole regiment stuff, but I was in the 62nd/3rdCS for about 2 months and now that they have disbanded, I figured that I would create my own regiment. I know pretty much all of the commands for a line battle, but have practically no experience as a officer except for my many hours in a Commander Battle server. I hope I can be welcomed here and that I cause no problems :smile:. Is there anyone who could offer me some more information? Just friend and message me on Steam. I would really love to be a part of this community, but with all of these forum topics, things can get confusing  :???: .

Thanks again, and if I have any problems here, let me know. I am still getting things sorted out with a Teamspeak server and training server.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Regiments_of_Foot

That... was very helpful. I will edit my original post.
  20. generalred256

I know, one does not simply create a regiment  :roll:

Regiment Name: [Edited] 47th Regiment of Foot
    Leader: generalred256; Steam Name: generalred182

Just a little message,

Greetings comrades. I am rather new to this whole regiment stuff, but I was in the 62nd/3rdCS for about 2 months and now that they have disbanded, I figured that I would create my own regiment. I know pretty much all of the commands for a line battle, but have practically no experience as a officer except for my many hours in a Commander Battle server. I hope I can be welcomed here and that I cause no problems :smile:. Is there anyone who could offer me some more information? Just friend and message me on Steam. I would really love to be a part of this community, but with all of these forum topics, things can get confusing  :???: .

Thanks again, and if I have any problems here, let me know. I am still getting things sorted out with a Teamspeak server and training server.
Back
Top Bottom