Search results for query: *

1. ahmeddiab

Main Thread - 3.0 released!

first time seeing population growth/death in a Warband mod can't wait. also, did revolutions get changed it was semi impossible to take back a castle with 800 peasants with muskets in it
  2. ahmeddiab

I won't believe it until I see it I got promised too many times jk I trust in you Jacob :grin:
  3. ahmeddiab

couldn't he just release what he has and apply a mini patch later with the bug fixes when he fixes them later in a century or 2 I mean he is sitting on a patch that is like 95% done or so right?
  4. ahmeddiab

you know Jacob I actually hate you because of the talk about releasing the patch you made me check daily on this again only to get my hopes crushed every single day  :sad:
  5. ahmeddiab

YourStepDad said:
    ahmeddiab said:
    finally, an update and it looks great keep up the good work :grin:

This made me think it already released.

You monster. :cry:
    sorry mate now I feel bad :oops:
  6. ahmeddiab

finally, an update and it looks great keep up the good work :grin:
  7. ahmeddiab

is it just me or are modern units just bad

so i played this mod a lot and a couple of times i got to see the modern units of the mod and when ever i played with them or against them they just seemed worthless they reload faster yeah but they can't hit anything it all and even when i used them i couldn't hit anything further than 10...
  8. ahmeddiab

[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

found a potential bug but iam not to sure about it i report it anyway i enlisted in the ottoman sultans army and i was a bajrak so he gave me a longbow and a sword BUT no arrows to go with it so i think i could only fire once then iam done i couldn't test it tho cause i got promoted before we got into any fighting (i enlisted again is a bajrak and only got a sword iam i missing something here ???)
  9. ahmeddiab

Bug Reports and Suggestions

Kadoken said:
    That 800 requires a war of attrition
    i know but for some reason it sometimes takes like only 2 weeks after they are out of food and some times it takes 2-8 in game month and sometimes they just never surrender so attrition is not a reliable way to take these back
  10. ahmeddiab

[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

Jatynski said:
    All is said  :twisted:

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/bt.swf?code=4870d55adca670424d643b51c8774e9f
    nice finally but don't rush it to hard we don't want this baby coming out with a billion bugs(i know that it is coming out is a beta so there will be bugs all I am saying is don't rush for us we can wait
  11. ahmeddiab

YourStepDad said:
    In my games the revolutionaries get surpressed very quickly, even with me siding with them, so treasure your situation. :smile:

I don't think they need a nerf.
    for some reason i don't entirely believe you cause it is almost impossible to happen unless is edo said world peace happens and even then all the vessels need to team up to even have a chance it beating that 800 troop garrison
  12. ahmeddiab

no one answered my question can they win ? and if they do win what happens
  13. ahmeddiab

800 troop garrison

Edo said:
    ahmeddiab said:
    Edo said:
    I think there is supposed to be a dialogue option to request a king to modernize, but if I recall correctly it requires the king to like you a lot and the kingdom must be doing very poorly in war. I've never been able to convince a king to modernize this way so it may have something to do with modernized fiefs.
    well we got the war part covered is we are it war with everyone like literally everyone besides kasthind relations are 36 so that is not good enof and iam working on getting my city modernised to see if it helps hope i can pull sayazn threw this cause some nations are starting to modernised and we are lagging behind heavily iam starting to need to use the Russian tactic of throw bodies it the problem until it is solved but it is not going that well

That's where the regiments come in handy if you've got the dough, considering you can recruit an army of elites in ten seconds, but considering your finances, i sure hope you have high relations with a few villages and towns. Human wave tactics only work if you reinforce faster than they enemy after all.
    i never said iam poor iam just not filthy rich got bout 30k kora in my inventory and making about 10k each month from burning revolutionary villages so yes the regiments are a god send but while i got cash most of my vessel friends don't and we are slowly losing on multiple fronts and i can't be every where so that is why iam trying to push for modernisation
  14. ahmeddiab

800 troop garrison

Edo said:
    I think there is supposed to be a dialogue option to request a king to modernize, but if I recall correctly it requires the king to like you a lot and the kingdom must be doing very poorly in war. I've never been able to convince a king to modernize this way so it may have something to do with modernized fiefs.
    well we got the war part covered is we are it war with everyone like literally everyone besides kasthind relations are 36 so that is not good enof and iam working on getting my city modernised to see if it helps hope i can pull sayazn threw this cause some nations are starting to modernised and we are lagging behind heavily iam starting to need to use the Russian tactic of throw bodies it the problem until it is solved but it is not going that well
  15. ahmeddiab

800 troop garrison

Edo said:
    Modernize your fief, switch fiefs with a lord, repeat.
    yes i totally have hundreds of thousands of kora just lying around(sarcasm) iam asking if htare is any way to make the shah modrenise hte hole country when dose he even do it wht reasons make him modrenise
  16. ahmeddiab

800 troop garrison

so i got a new question that really is not worth a new post on the main board so i wil ask it here is there any way to make a faction modernise faster cause iam playing with sayazn and we are it war on all fronts the only 2 factions that are not it war with us are kasthind and the principality and they are starting to modrenise and hit us real hard so is there any way to push sayazn to modernise before we all die
  17. ahmeddiab

Edo said:
    And the revolutionaries might be a tad OP. This is one game I'm going to have to give up on.

7HcnMZl.jpg
    a tad op would be in understatement my current map is worse then this all of the sayazn provinces are rebels in my game well most of them also these 800 troop garrisons with end of the line troops is not helping also can they win ? like they can't just rebel forever they must it some point overthrow whatever government they relabeled from and take over right ?
  18. ahmeddiab

Notes about Modernized infantry.

Edo said:
    ahmeddiab said:
    talking about weird things with regiments there is ontehr  problem with regiments is that they for some reason have a sword while having a bayoneted musket so they use their weak sword and not the bayonets is this intentional ? this makes them really weak against cavarly i was killing all how stand in my way in my current play throw then i meet in army with around 30-40 cavalry those cavalry killed I would say 80 regimental  troops cause the idoits didn't use the bayonets

Well, unless your using mr.mundy's fix for bayonet damage, the sword is a godsend as the bayonet isn't worth muck. The unmodded bayonet that the regiment use does 18 point of damage, they could stop a charge sure, but they'd be slaughtered by the cavalry because they just cannot do any damage with the damn thing. And considering they don't have any proficiency whatsoever in anything but muskets, your better off mixing them with some pike regulars. Excepting the palace halberdiers and the 6th Grenadiers, the regiments are really only useful for gun lines and human wave tactics.
    yeah I am using the fix but i think the bayonets stl need a little more damage anyway i would rather my guys use the damn bayonets also so far i thought the opposite about regiments the fusiliers and musket men regiments are some of the best troops i ever saw before modern units come(witch takes a while on my current campagin iam in day 200 and stl no modrensation)
  19. ahmeddiab

i found a bug not the game breaking type or the major type or any thing worth noting really but it runs a really nice moment so i met a lady in a tavern named zahira so this women told me here story and so on and in the end she offered to give me money to join my party she offered 200 kora now when I stopped laughing and said yes she actually took 200 kora not gave so that sort of runed the moment this bug is not important at all and I had a good chunk of cash i was sitting on so it didn't matter but it is stl a bug
  20. ahmeddiab

Notes about Modernized infantry.

talking about weird things with regiments there is ontehr  problem with regiments is that they for some reason have a sword while having a bayoneted musket so they use their weak sword and not the bayonets is this intentional ? this makes them really weak against cavarly i was killing all how stand in my way in my current play throw then i meet in army with around 30-40 cavalry those cavalry killed I would say 80 regimental  troops cause the idoits didn't use the bayonets
Back
Top Bottom