Search results for query: *

1. Czeremis

The Deluge Reloaded - NEW EVENT

Next EVENT coming!

27th of January AD 2018

Commonwealth
    polish_lithuanian_commonwealth.png

VS

Ottoman Empire
    1024px-Flag_of_the_Ottoman_Empire.svg.png

This event is going to be the last one I host before I take a longer break from Deluge - unfortunatelly, haven't found anyone willing and competent to take care of this mod and arrange something instead of me (except some minor tournaments taking place within Polish community).

But - in the beginning of the event I'm going to launch an alpha-version of the map prepared for a next possible historical event, in order to test it and see if it doesn't kill the server (kind of tradition on deluge :wink:. If everything goes fine, you may expect me coming back in few months with some really awesome stuff...

All the regiments' commanders will be given a password at 17:45 GMT. We start punctually at 18:00 and we have only 1 hour for the official part of event, please don't be late so we can play long enough.

See you all on the battlefield!
  2. Czeremis

Next EVENT coming!

17th of December AD 2017

Kingdom of Sweden
    Swedish_Greater_Coat_of_Arms_Alt_Version.png

VS

Russian Tsardom
    479px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Russian_Federation.svg.png

All the regiments' commanders will be given a password at 17:45 GMT. We start punctually at 18:00 and we have only 1 hour for the official part of event, please don't be late so we can play long enough.

3. Czeremis

h-erik2 said:
    Hey. Is it still possible to participate in the event?
    Yes it is, we always have many slots, but you'd better find some regiment willing to take you as an invite, because tbh there are never more than 2 randomers coming and in the end I must take them with my own squad, which is not always the best option due to us speaking Polish  :wink:
  4. Czeremis

Next EVENT coming!

3rd of December AD 2017

Commonwealth

VS

Holy Roman Empire
    550px-Charles_V_Arms-imperial.svg.png

Take note that we are exceptionally hosting this one event on Sunday instead of Saturday, due to players from Bear Force community willing to join us, but already busy on Saturdays.

5. Czeremis

All randomers aka lonely wolves signed for event, please connect to this TeamSpeak address: 185.25.151.178
    and join the channel named "Deluge Reloaded Event Randomers"
    I will assign some commander to lead you during the event and give you all info there
  6. Czeremis

Next BATTLE / DOMINATION / SIEGE coming!

19th of November AD 2017

Commonwealth

VS

Kingdom of Sweden
    Swedish_Greater_Coat_of_Arms_Alt_Version.png

Take note that we are exceptionally hosting this one event on Sunday instead of Saturday, due to players from Bear Force community willing to join us, but already busy on Saturdays.

7. Czeremis

Next BATTLE coming!

7th of October AD 2017

Commonwealth

VS

Cossacks
    2000px-Herb_Viyska_Zaporozkogo_(Alex_K).svg.png

All the regiments' commanders will be given a password at 17:45 GMT. We start punctually at 18:00 and we have only 1 hour for the official part of event, please make it quick so that we can play long enough.

8. Czeremis

1st Deluge GROUPFIGHTING TOURNAMENT

After 3 months of intensive combat, we are finally done with the groupfighting tourney -
    Congratulations to all who lasted till the end and succeeded in playing all their matches!

pqs3jf6.png

Table with final results:

hlom4v9.png

Let me now briefly say some word of comment about each team participating, starting from the bottom of the results list.

13)  Freikompania
    Well, nothing really worth mentioning, they haven't even played any match. Seems that signing a team while not having a single guy declared to play is not a good idea xD

12) Ardeall
    Petty clan formed not long before we launched the tourney, commanded by Chasseur and consisting of some well-known randomers on Deluge. They had a really good start winning some rounds against veteran Polish clans, but unfortunatelly they ragequitted and got dissolved after receiving a hard beating from the Cyclops.

11) Dobrzy Gracze
    Translated from Polish "Good players" - maybe not that skilled, but one must surely be good to survive so heavy hate in our toxic and cancerous Polish Deluge community :razz: Followers of Adamek321 made their best struggling against much older clans , but eventually gave up seeing no chances in this tourney. I'm sure they'll now train, get better and better to fight another day!

10) NNNNNWSsie
    With no doubts, the best Polish team who had great potential to win the tournament. They lost only to Cyclops and would have gained second place, had it not been for one of their players with nick NWSsie_Talar, who was caught using autoblock cheats... Whole team was ofc disqualified.

9) Piqueros Reales de castilla
    Spanish clan quite new to The Deluge, but eager to play even against all odds. As for Spanish tactics, they used to take all pikes + some twohanders on every single match. Though not always effective, it looked really awesome! :grin:
    Pity that they resigned after 8th matchup.

8 ) Deutsches Kaiserreich
    Very old Deluge players, who had no tournament experience before. They just took part in few events, one could see them more often on casual days playing random battles and trollling on public servers. Imo the second best non-polish clan on Deluge, after CCS. Unfortunatelly for the last few matches I completely lost contact with their leader, HouLong, therefore they lost everything 0 to 10. But officially they did not withdraw from the tourney.

7) Jan'ushTEAM.PRO
    Team consisting of Hakkapeliter clan members who were not included in official clan representation + some friends from outside. Formed 100% for fun and so did they play, even when they had only 3 players coming :smile:

6) The Masons
    Veterans of Warband, who occasionally play on Deluge. They had a really good start, but later on lack of players have put an end to their ambitous plans of winning the tourney. Most of them were just too busy with their own life on weekends

5) Hakkapeliter
    In one word - disappointment. Clan aspiring to prolong their title of deluge champions gave ground even to their former 'training dummies'. Seems that times have changed a lot  :wink:

4) Chorągiew Lubelska
    Once  weak, now very worth adversary to all clans on Deluge. No one suspected that they would go so far in this tourney, beating Hakkapeliter and Hitmen... specially after losing 2:8 against much weaker Masons in their second match xD Everyday training sessions, while others played Dota, CS or Total Wars? Who knows, we will see in the next tournaments...

3) Hitmen
    The oldest active clan on Deluge, originally formed on Native, but from few years seen here much more often. Their leader Filcefix is even one of the Deluge Devs (if you ever wondered how they are able to take those nicely looking dark blue uniforms, here's the answer). I personally thought they were going to win this tourney since they are maybe not numerous, but very skilled and familiar with deluge weaponry. It turned out that there are even bigger stars rising...

2) Gallóglaigh
    Very fresh Polish clan led by Vtz, a guy with a voice of 13-years old and a mind sharper than the ones owned by 90% of adult deluge players. Consisting mostly of former members of different Polish clans who for various reasons had to leave and seek shelter in mercenary Scottish company. As you see, this idea worked really well, due to this tourney, they've become the best Polish clan in Deluge. Unfortunatelly just like Hitmen, Gallóglaigh don't have that many members. Yet.

1) Cyclops
    I recruited this team for the tourney like an hour before signups closed, for the first two weeks they weren't even aware of the exact rules, but seems they've just gone full yolo :grin:
    No one predicted that the newcomers known only from about 2 events are gonna bring so skilled players onto the battlefield. Veterans of Warband called to arms from many different modules by GodlikeRaya completely rekt this tourney and all proud deluge champions may no longer ignore the threat from "foreigner NW noobs"  :party:
    Goog game, wish you further successes!

What next?

As I mentioned, this tourney was supposed to be only a warm-up before the bigger things to happen on Deluge. I promised, that if it goes well, we'll stat thinking about bringing back to life another season of The Deluge Clanwars League. Whether we launch it or not, it all now depends on amount of clans interested in taking part. I hope this tournament has at least slightly encouraged some of you to competitive plays in deluge and I'll be able to gather enough teams after the holdays to organize what all Deluge lovers have dreamed about for the last 3 years...

Thank you all and see you later!
  9. Czeremis

GF Tournament - Brackets & Results topic

Hakkapeliter vs Chorągiew Lubelska
    Saturday 19:00 (gmt+1)
    Referee needed!

Gallóglaigh vs Cyclops
    Sunday 19:00 (gmt+1)

NWSsie vs DKR
    Sunday 19:30 (gmt+1)

The Masons vs JanuszTeam
    Sunday 20:00 (gmt+1)
  10. Czeremis

WEEK 9

nylujIc.png

Choose the referee and play the match on any day (between 10.07-16.07) that will fit both teams.
    Results confirmed by a screenshot need to be posted here by the referee.
    The main tournament table updated in the first post.

GL & HF

11. Czeremis

WEEK 9

GdjeM54.png

Choose the referee and play the match on any day (between 03.07-09.07) that will fit both teams.
    The main tournament table updated in the first post.

GL & HF

12. Czeremis

JanuszTeam 1 : 9 Cyclops
    Sunday 18:00 (gmt)

DKR 0 : 10 ChL
    Sunday 19:00 (gmt)

The Masons 0 : 10  Hitmen
    Sunday 19:30 (gmt)
  13. Czeremis

WEEK 8

XU2HXJd.png

Choose the referee and play the match on any day (between 26.06-02.07) that will fit both teams.
    The main tournament table will be soon updated in the first post.

GL & HF

14. Czeremis

Hakkapeliter - The Masons
    Sunday 20:00 (gmt+1)
    Referee needed!

Cyclops - PRC

15. Czeremis

Next SIEGE coming!

24th of June AD 2017

Commonwealth

VS

Cossacks
    2000px-Herb_Viyska_Zaporozkogo_(Alex_K).svg.png

All the regiments' commanders will be given a password at 17:45 GMT. We start punctually at 18:00 and we have only 1 hour for the official part of event, please make it quick so that we can play long enough.

16. Czeremis

Hitmen 5 : 5 Galloglaigh
    Sunday 21:00 (gmt+1)

Ofc I forgot to take a screenshot, but Gero was recording the whole match.
  17. Czeremis

WEEK 7

MPttYtR.png

Choose the referee and play the match on any day (between 19.06-25.06) that will fit both teams.

GL & HF

18. Czeremis

JanuszTeam vs HITMEN

Chorągiew Lubelska vs PRC
    Sunday 20:30 (gmt+1)

19. Czeremis

WEEK 6

7vYEDcQ.png

Choose the referee and play the match on any day (between 12.06-18.06) that will fit both teams.

GL & HF

20. Czeremis

As promised, I'm arranging the matches that haven't been reported yet.

Hakkapeliter 7 : 3 JanuszTeam
    Sunday 19:30 (gmt+1)

The Masons 7 : 3 DKR
    Sunday 20:30 (gmt+1)

Unfortunatelly, after the last week two teams decided to quit the tournament, probably due to the poor results. Say goodbye to Dobrzy Gracze and Ardeall  :sad:

Hitmen 10:0 Dobrzy Gracze
    PRC 10:0 Ardeall

Back
Top Bottom