Search results for query: *

1. DruggedUpTurtle

Throwing Weapons Problem - SP but not sure if MP

Sorry if posted already. So for example: I carry 1 pack of harpoons into battle and use 4 of them to kill 4 desert bandits in a hideout (1 hit kills). They throw regular javelins at me (definitely less pierce damage than harpoons, they're the best as far as I know). They miss and I pick up 4...
  2. DruggedUpTurtle

Calradian Roleplay - HCRP Server

[size=36pt]
    The Great Escape - Starring Vito the Peasant, Lord Gatsby and Lady Gatsby

Stole a shield that was politely dropped. Discussed with admin as Nords went on a wild goose chase with three of us, Euron the admin passed it and he was called a bad admin by the Nords as I did nothing wrong. They ragequit and left, came back.

Was attacked again and defended self with nothing but a sickle and the shield, got away with a scratch after an intense fight with Bryn. He pursued with his bow, he shoots like a stormtrooper from star wars.

Got past the gate after some two handed Nord tried taking me down. On the pursuit with a Red Swadian and a heavy armoured Nord at my back, avoided them at the very large Swadian farm, had a nice chat with the Swadian who was quite nice.

Banned for winning. A simple peasant outmaneuvered and outsmarted a group of Nords with a stick up there arse.

This will be a story I tell my children in years to come and there children to come, it will be passed down for generations. I've never seen this much autism in someone like Holgard and Pike, it's a shame to see someone like this.
  3. DruggedUpTurtle

Andegavensis Cruciferi *Angevin/English Crusader Application*

Chosen English Name: Sir_Christian_Barn
    Steam Name: druggedupturtle
    Position you wish to occupy: Knight
    Your fighting skills (1-10): 7-8, if I don't lag.
    Your Roleplay Skills (1-10): 6.
    Would you lay down your life to Richard and to God?: Yes, I would
  4. DruggedUpTurtle

Andegavensis Cruciferi *Angevin/English Crusader Application*

Chosen English Name: Robert Beaumount the Earl of Leicester
    Steam Name: druggedupturtle
    Your fighting skills (1-10): I'd say a 7-8, if I do not lag, that is..
    Your Roleplay Skills (1-10): 6
    Would you lay down your life to Richard and to God?: Yes I would, I have no reason not to.
  5. DruggedUpTurtle

"Incorrect Authorization Key"

Is it still doing the problem? Mines all fixed now...
  6. DruggedUpTurtle

Mount and Blade Warband/Napoleonic wars not working properly.

After some help from a friend it worked, simply just went to Windows Firewall and added mount and blade warband to the programs, then allowed it! :grin:
  7. DruggedUpTurtle

Here is the screenshots of the servers that show and the error message:

29e6hwh.jpg

These are the servers that show up, I try refreshing and it comes up with the same.

28vwpsl.jpg

And the error message...., taking in mind it only does this for favourites. The servers that show on the first screenshot work.
  8. DruggedUpTurtle

"Incorrect Authorization Key"

Same with me today, does it only show a few servers for you?
  9. DruggedUpTurtle

Well, past few days I've been playing Medieval 2 Total war, and when I came back to play a regiment event on ''Internet'' with no filters on it shows only 12 servers. Then, when I join one of the ''Favourites'' it comes up with ''Incorrect Authorization key''. It does this with both Napoleonic...
  10. DruggedUpTurtle

CD Key

Awesome. :grin:
  11. DruggedUpTurtle

CD Key

So basically my old computer had it's computer screen broken, and that is binded to my CD key for mount and blade warband. My new computer which I am currently on. I am wondering if there is any way I can use Multiplayer with the same key without being kicked every minute which I have heard, so...
  12. DruggedUpTurtle

Changing Computers

Thankyou, I thought I would have to buy the game again.. I have my emails from taleworlds on my email so once in England I can continue playing :smile:
  13. DruggedUpTurtle

Changing Computers

I need this answered before I go to England..

Sorry for my impatience but I am nervous if I have to buy the game again.
  14. DruggedUpTurtle

Slow motion...

Rebooted... and now it works so if that happens to anyone restart your computer. Cuz I feel like a derp :razz:
  15. DruggedUpTurtle

Slow motion...

Basically, joined the server I go on. And it's giving me my average ping. around 90. And 90-120 fps, this causes irritating slow motion. I have tried to lower the fps limit in the rgl.config, and the Configure tab in the starting menu with no success. I have no idea whats going on with it!
  16. DruggedUpTurtle

Serious multiplayer crossbow bug !

I'm a crossbowman, and it actually works fine for me. Sorry I dont get the same :sad:
  17. DruggedUpTurtle

Changing Computers

Somewhere between this month and next month i'm moving countrys. And basically because I won't be able to take my computer with me. Which has my M&BW on it with the serial key. Basically I just want to know if I get a new serial key for when I download the game on the computer i'm moving too. Or...
  18. DruggedUpTurtle

Serial Key Activation Problem!

Happens that I had been looking at the wrong place. Right not left.. All good now.
  19. DruggedUpTurtle

Scrolled down it slowly, and can only find a few Mount&Blade: Warband files. Nothing about a registery key/serial key
  20. DruggedUpTurtle

Basically I got the same problem when I bought the game today as http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,226069.msg5453205.html#msg5453205 And simply it happened pretty much the same and got that link from a friend, but the problem is I followed the solution on and couldn't seem to find...
Back
Top Bottom