Search results for query: *

1. TheHolyEmuKingWhoRulesAll

I am a rebel and a kingdom declared war on us?

Okay not only the nords but the vaegres and rhodocks have the nords declared war for lost territory, and the vaegres? I don't have any of their land and the rhodocks joined for whatever reason...
  2. TheHolyEmuKingWhoRulesAll

Ahhh... Thank you well that will be quite difficult considering they control about two of the cities swadia once held and another is taken by vaegres with only praven left, but yeah I think they declared war on us because one of their lords for whatever reason defected too us.
  3. TheHolyEmuKingWhoRulesAll

Hello, I have started a revolt for swadia and have taken just about all of their land, but for some reason the nords have declared war on me... Is this a bug or what is going on? How is this even possible?
  4. TheHolyEmuKingWhoRulesAll

Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

I don't know where to put this so i'm just posting this here...

Well my game just has random images flash in the sky, kinda annoying and want it fixed. I also have a new computer due to my previous computers breaking, and this is of a older model so I don't know if it's caused by it's weak GPU or something.
  5. TheHolyEmuKingWhoRulesAll

I can't free a lord

yes there is no option to ask for the keys and it has been a while and he still hasn't been released
  6. TheHolyEmuKingWhoRulesAll

I can't free a lord

well I have joined lady Isolla in her rebellion and have taken around half of their land (they lost about half of it before I even revolted) and I have convinced two lords to join me one already had a fief which was suno and I suppose he captured my other lord but I convinced him to join me...
Back
Top Bottom