Search results for query: *

1. Leader144

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Can't compare what is more bad - the Release of Cyberpunk and how far away it is from what the devs said it would be - or the time taleworlds need to bring this game out of EA and into a level where modders can finalize it because they can't solve the foundation of the base mechanics and tech/gameplay.

But in the End i blame myself that I was to easy to get into buying it in EA.
  2. Leader144

Multiplayer Game Modes - Updated Info and Discussion

Bump.

Devs and mods were so omnipresent in forums back in those days. What happened now?
    They released EA and striped many aspects of the old warband apart for a fast action pace generation with console on their mind. After very slow progress and many decisions which mostly are not on point of what the most people like in this forum the situation became Frosty and afterwards hostile after a year. Now Radio Silence most of the time. (My opinion)
  3. Leader144

See you all in 6 months! I will be back November 27th, 2021

Only 6 Months? You just want to wait one major update until retesting it as a beta tester? :lol:

But seriously jeah plenty good fish out there for entertainment.
  4. Leader144

Take your time Taleworld

"Take your time taleworlds"

tenor.gif
    Haha Epic :smile:
  5. Leader144

Patch when??

Ah i can remember the time a refraction of the code had been announced to improve the speed of coding and patching. What a great joke in the end. Pure Gold like Rick Rolling :smile:
  6. Leader144

My final verdict

So much comments and sides.. is this the discussion board in future ? :wink:
  7. Leader144

Poll to rename "The Citadel" to "The Graveyard" because its where all player feedback goes to die.

Nah I'm gonna archive this post and use it to sue you if we don't get flying pig mounts at the end of Early Access. :lol:
    Mount and Blade: Piggy Lord's ... *Takes Notes*
  8. Leader144

Patch Notes e1.5.9

it surprises me everytime how much incompetence they were able to gather in one single company. i guess its an achievment in itself. one rare bugfix leads to multiple crashes and more instability then before.
    Did you buy cyberjunk at release? That's some real bull**** in a box.
  9. Leader144

Poll to rename "The Citadel" to "The Graveyard" because its where all player feedback goes to die.

Rename Suggestions into " Original intended Content"

This game makes fun. :wink:
  10. Leader144

Dear Taleworlds, Is there any way you can remove the 2048 unit cap on battle size for the game?

I agree - if CPUs today can handle 2048 units, then what will happen 10 years from now between now and when M&B3 is in beta?
    MB3? In 10 years MB will be out of EA. XD
  11. Leader144

Haha awesome +1 for that.

And I am sure even if changed Taleworlds wouldn't notice as they don't read suggestions here.
  12. Leader144

My final verdict

Good idea. They may want to rename this board from the meaningless "The Citadel" to "The MostBlunted Memorial".
    +1 on this one ... Would make a good laugh when others connect to the forum. Oh boy the story behind this :smile:
  13. Leader144

My final verdict

For me it's like this.

The mods are cool and are very patient and deal good with the negativity.

They do their best with the knowledge they have and I don't know how much Infos they get from the devs or the one in charge shareing news and updates of the game.

In terms of game development it's a other topic. It's sadly fact that many things which have been announced at the beginning of EA are to complex or time consuming for the devs. So they took their mouth to full and I didn't see much intel about what and why they didn't implement the base of warband.

It is sad to see that after some hours you are at a point where it's always the same and for my taste to easy. Shallow and without mods not a game for me. Please don't get me wrong I got many hours of enjoying the game but it was more giving them a chance because I thought they improved it to a point where I could immerse myself.

Sadly I was wrong. The Pace and Quality of the Patches is a different thing. It's to slow and too much of a shot in the dark. And that the siege ai isn't fixed after a year is breathtaking like the release of cyberjunk.

But pointing fingers at the Mods in the forum won't cure the pain this EA gives most players which standard was at least warband with updated graphics.

Sincerely
  14. Leader144

My final verdict

Interesting haha - came to read and so.much banned users in this salty part of the Forum.
  15. Leader144

My final verdict

Yes WE can be grateful for being able to express ourself but it is a thing in.my opinion that nearly everyone feels with mostblunted.

That says much.
  16. Leader144

My final verdict

There goes a good Guy.. one Minute silence for him.
  17. Leader144

The good, yet terribly made game. Mount & Blade: Bannerlord

Dark souls 2 was disappointing and annoying, but 3 and bloodborne are really good, so I mean whatever, they either keep working on it an it gets better or not, but still maybe their next game is a master peace.

Well sry to say but with what Taleworlds was showing this year I hardly think they will deliver next time a masterpiece. They hardly bring this development under control and manage to communicate with the community.

Smithing? Siege Ladders? Inner Keep Battles? Scenes for Villages? ... Hell they needed 1 Year for the Skills and Perks and I am not sure if they are completely finished.

Maybe it would be best to finish everything which is open on their agenda and for the last move they communicate with the modding community and build the best possible Programm for those guys. Surely they will have much fun in bringing their love and creativity in this Game when not every little hotfix nukes their Progress.
  18. Leader144

Patch Notes e1.5.9

So it's now been over a year and no smithy updates? What the heck is wrong with this company? How many people work at TW who can actually code a feature? You all have yet to add a single major feature to the game, how is that possible?

Your post make me smile. Must say I started with viking conquest as many years passed from release and for me the experience was awesome. Thought that when bannerlord was announced, who made such a great game deserve my support. Oh Boy was I wrong. This company seems to fight over their weight class and even after a year except of the graphics, VC seems more logical and comprehensible in terms of KI and the World feels better. This Game don't have the fluff neither the meat to make it feel alive. There is nearly no reason to stroll the city or no real characters with a story. They all feel shallow and like clones except the in Game Wiki tell us they are honorable or backstabbers I don't see any thing related to it. Also to get a Woman which is over my league I just need some talking and pay money and in three days we are good? The ****?
Back
Top Bottom