Search results for query: *

1. Question about the reckoning mod.

Hello people. recently, I have been playing the warband with the reckoning third stage. My question is simple... In the game, there were all finished fine animated choppers with sound and I saw it from a video... however, every time I see choppers in my game, the choppers do not animate or...
  2. How do I add an alive animals in scenes?

Hello thanks for your answer... but I don't have any experience with python... Can I just type it into a notepad file of mission_templates?
    If so, where it will be?
  3. How do I add an alive animals in scenes?

Hello! I recently tried to add some animals to villages and towns but have a problem. I am using a method that adds animals as an item through edit mod (ctrl+e) to the game but not sure if this will change the whole game or just my save file... furthermore, all of my animal items don't move at...
  4. How do I add custom sound to a mount?

Sounds
    You need to replace the default sounds with silence, then write a custom mission trigger that plays the "correct" sound for each horse agent based on what item the horse actually is.

You can also add the flag itp_disable_agent_sounds to the non-horses, so that you need the custom sound only for those ones.

At TLD they have different sounds, custom_warg_sounds is the mission template you need to look for here: https://github.com/tldmod/tldmod/blob/master/ModuleSystem/module_mission_templates_TLD.py Not sure about the place at module_sounds.py at which you need to look at but now you have already a good start to find the rest.

Animations
    You can't have a new set of animations for them. All mounts are using the same animations.
    Ohhh! Thank you. I feel like finally found a door to get it lol.
  5. How do I add custom sound to a mount?

Hello M&B players recently I am trying to make my own mod... I added some Elephants in my mod as a mount and I used horse animation and sound for it... but I want to change its sound and animation if it is possible... Have anyone know how to do that?
  6. Have anyone know how to add my custom troops into NPC army?

Have anyone know how to add my custom troops into NPC army? I made a troop called Rhodok Gunner with editor and waiting it appear in NPC lord's army and custom battle but both not happening... I simply don't know how to add troops in NPC army. Please help!
  7. Does the bannerlord will contain Flail or whip as a weapon?

I am just curious. Does the bannerlord will contain Flail or whip as a weapon? Flail is kind of very rare weapon but I think it should be in the game to break shield lovers lol.
Back
Top Bottom