Search results for query: *

• Users: Bail
  • Order by date
  1. Bail

[Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

This is in regard to sailing and making landfall.

Instead of having it generate a landing point when you get close to land.

Make it so that you can smoothly just go from sailing to riding/walking on the map.

I know its possible since its in the sword and axe mod!
  2. Bail

Where did that mod go that changed the player's party on the Campaign map?

Kilaeil said:
    ...where'd you find it?  I looked around a bit but my Spotting skill is pretty bad :razz:

^This i too wanna know
  3. Bail

Viking Conquest Update 1.01 (released)

mike56 said:
    Sir Pwn-A-Lot said:
    Though, really, I'd prefer a camp menu button for that, something like "find a spot for landing".

I heavily second this.

Or your just able to land whereever you want in a flowing motion - witouth the landing point thing.
    I know its doable since the sword and the axe mod has this. you just click somewhere and when your ship hits land your party appears and is able to move freely.
  4. Bail

Bug report refugee

Idibil said:
    Bail said:
    Whenever i use the option to wait at the refugee, my character still stands in the world map - this have caused me to get attack, my party only, and not the refugee several times which is really weird and frustrating since i have deposited most of my units to the refugee!!!

When enemy attack you here, it load refuge scene? your refuge troops join you?

No just me and my companions in my party, on a normal combat screen like i wasnt near/resting in my refugee - furthermore when i press the wait option in the refuge camp menu and wait on the map it looks like my party isnt inside the refuge but standing on the world map instead
  5. Bail

about my "refuge"

Idibil said:
    Oh well, they can attack you if they are near your Refuge (they arent blind), But never do direct to attack you there  :grin:

Whenever i use the option to wait at the refugee, my character still stands in the world map - this have caused me to get attack, my party only, and not the refugee several times which is really weird and frustrating since i have deposited most of my units to the refugee!!!
    So is that intentionally? that you cant "hide" inside your refugee like you would a city or castle. but you stand ontop of it and your party can get attacked without the refugee becoming involved??? :O
  6. Bail

Bug report refugee

7. Bail

Viking Conquest Update 1.01 (released)

So the new patch is out or did i misunderstand something and its still only in beta?
    Because my game via steam isnt updating, and i have tried restarting steam several times.
  8. Bail

*Spoiler* Missing quest target/person

I have this problem as well, althou i havent finished the mission yet i just have to find the aeth guy to deliver bjorns letter of truce. It says hes at the bal something village in ireland as well but with ctrl T on hes not there so i cant progress the story...!!! :xf-mad:

Edit:
    i "solved" this by just entering snot.. and then i went into an conversation so i could complete the quest
  9. Bail

Viking Conquest Update 1.0 hotfix

I just got my first fort and started my kingdom. I left the fort and then i get the message that a person is approaching, my appointet minister - egil. after i finish talking to him and says that is all. It just goes back to the "someone is approaching screen" in an infinite loop!!

Only way to solve this i found is to change your minister then the message stops.
  10. Bail

crash

Whenever i try and change the video settings ingame it crashes. i have to ctrl alt delete the game and force shut it down, since it is unresponsive... And even though i had the auto save on, i lost like 1-2 hrs gameplay because it didnt save and it crashed when i tried to change the grapichs
  11. Bail

SP Dark Ages The Sword And The Axe

Do you have an estimate as of yet?
  12. Bail

Antonis said:
    Okay, one at a time. No release date yet, but it's soon.
    I will look what you say about infantry.
    Yes, I have already changed it thanks to Subidai and his tweaks and you can recruit the faction troops as you say.
    The orders of the formations are fixed, it was a silly thing.
    :smile:

From what i can gather, its a 50/50 chance that the raiders and or sword danes is in infantry or cavalry or just plain in both sections.

alright thats some good news indeed, im looking forward to the next update and the stuff you have mentioned above! This mod is so great, great job! :grin:
  13. Bail

That is wonderful news!

Oh and i have found that infantry somehow gets mixed up so they are under the cavalry section when playing the battles, which makes it a bit frustrating to manage your army and different sections when they are in a wrong section - I have mostly been playing with the danes so dont know if its just some bug only with them or its an overall thing.

Furthermore, would it be possible to make it so when a faction takes over castle/town/village - the recruits you get would be from the culture/faction owning the fief?

When you try to order your men into rows, the description says string_not_found for row etc.

Do you have an estimate on when the next update will come?
  14. Bail

I was wondering, will there be an update for this mod?

If so, are you gonna implement the diplomacy mod? because from what i can see it isnt included, and i find i hard and infuriating to manage a kingdom with the limited diplomacy you have from native.

Furthermore, would it be possible to make it so when a faction takes over castle/town/village - the recruits you get would be from the culture/faction owning the fief?

Oh and i find it that infantry somehow gets mixed up so they are under the cavalry section when playing the battles, which makes it a bit frustrating to manage your army and different sections when they are in a wrong section.
  15. Bail

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Well i found other bug i think..

The text from damaging people and from the world saying you spend this on food and etc lords escaped from captivity is missing in my games...
    I have tried several of my saves, even tried to start a new save but i still wont show..

Anyone else experienced this and have a solution for it?
  16. Bail

I dont know but when i hover over their factions they are marked as red (enemies)
  17. Bail

Is it only my or when your in a castle and its besieged and you just wait for them to attack they attack "around" you, in the sense that if you dont do anything they will just get the castle and you dont get to defend it?

Oh and i besieged kings landing and when i had to fight in the second scenario in the streets, 5 guys were spawned behind an enclosed area so we couldnt get to them..!
  18. Bail

Well this keep's happening for me:

r25203.jpg

When i continue it just pops up in about 10 sec.

I have three spare places in my party..

Please help fix this!
  19. Bail

SOD Warlords - Screenshot Section!

Ha ha i lol'ed :grin: yeah i dunno, those pesky son of a gun always tends to take up my cavalry's space. But otherwise i would go with the beer thing :wink:
  20. Bail

SOD Warlords - Screenshot Section!

Jammen690 said:
    Bail said:
    Well I'm able to see the pictures myself now, does it work for you as well?
    Yep.
    Thanks for the pics.
    One quick question though.120 Cavalry and 12 archers. What was the point.

Yeah that was badly shown, it was from an earlier attack where i fought against 1700 enemies with my 270 men and won every battle against them (you know how if their army is so huge they have to battle you over several times) but i see i didn't take other screens of those battle, but it is there to show how i crushed them :smile: without any casualties cept one or two wounded.
Back
Top Bottom