Search results for query: *

1. gellertt

v1.2.4-v1.2.5 Balance Changes

- I know people had bad experiences with dismount before but we come up with a proper system that doesn't feel like it randomly happens, have rules, resistances and already working mechanic. So please test it out first, maybe you'll like it in the end.

- Knockdowns and knockbacks for horse charges are up and running already, we didn't change how they work. Also knockdowns don't really happening all the time, even if you get enough damage from a horse, the horse should facing you in a required angle, also had enough speed etc. to actually make a successfull knockdown. In the end, this is really a minor change when it comes to in-game balances.

- Matchmaking fixing is not a balance change. This is a balance thread. As far as i know there are improvements on that, but you can find detailed info on the patch notes on Steam.

- I have no idea what do you mean by cursed. If you are indicating that throwing axes functioning bad, i think it should be correct to buff them? If not, there were lot of feedbacks towards throwing axes have really bad accuracy and cannot be used as they are intented. So with these changes ( + their speed bonus ) you'll get proper damages, a working accuracy and also feel more " natural " with the related animations.

- Again, i have no idea how did you decided these changes will decrease the fighting speed in anyways without testing them :sad:
    - yeah, this time its not random but, instead of adding the variety we are trying to get. it will just end up no cav duels being played and still some rng with damages.

- knockdowns were a thing when we were playing with camels and more charge damage in older patches. knockdown is %100 death cuz animation is so slow that you need at least 4 seconds to get up. same goes for dismounting.

-i agree on this.

- play brigand on sturgia, get throwing axe and press lmb just once. its and insta throw that cant be seen by human eyes and most likely end up breaking a shield, dismounting a cav or killing someone (they'll go even accurate now.)

-i can see that, now with hunter perks will even deal more damage to horses. we'll play sitting on the most open spot possible, no cav fighting each other. just archers shooting and throwers are kiting.

we have a tourney ongoing,and this kind of changes im speaking behalf myself, i dont want this type of "variety"

all i could ask is nerfing archers mounting cavs, and stab damage (preferably pierce, its already done tho)

you've made great changes as well but things mechanical like dismounting and knockdowns. we could have a combat test tourney as we did on past. cuz im pretty sure we are not getting a big patch for multiplayer for a long time.

it would be good if you reconsider some of this changes. rest good job

also, kicking animation is just not looking natural. its like character stumbling :p that would be a good quality of life change
  2. gellertt

v1.2.4-v1.2.5 Balance Changes

re-adding dismount mechanic that everyone hated back (y)

buffed cavs even more with knockdowns and charge damages (y)

no info about fixing matchmaking (y)

some buffs to cursed sturgian throwing axe (y)

decreased fighting speed (y)

TALEWORLDS AS ALWAYS
  3. gellertt

[WAUL] Free Agents

raichu
    inf enthuasist
  4. gellertt

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

It's hilarious how you can ask Devs about Multiplayer and they will flee or pretend like nothing is happening about it. You can literally ask the fairest question like "will SA get a server?" And they will just ignore it, they had done that for 2 years now.

And now matchmaking is the new "don't reply to" subject. Which is very clear they tell their devs to not reply to it as absolutely no one has answered anything concrete about multiplayer for a long time now.

It feels like either they're straight up ignorant about their problems, or they're aware but don't want to do anything about it to reduce costs and leave it to the modders (which would make sense to tell your Devs to not reply as that could raise expectations) or, OR they plan to fix it in the next updates with way more content. Certainly doesn't looks like it's the latter.
    i mean, they marketed the game with promising the matchmaking feature with skirmish and captain, now you say they are not answering anything about multiplayer and matchmaking?? thats hilarious yea i agree. they killed multiplayer with literally breaking it with every patch, like we legit tried to play with constant crashes for a good 2 months, bad balance changes, even more server errors... Actually multiplayer was only good on very early times of early access xddd. with every patch they messed it up and made players to leave game for good. So they killed it with their own hands and now they act like nothing happened and ignore questions???
  5. gellertt

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

seems cool, but what about fixing BROKEN MATCHMAKING SYSTEM FOR MULTIPLAYER ITS BEEN MORE THAN 1 YEAR? instead of giving taunts and stuff and cosmetics that we cant even buy since we cant play matchmaking to grind loots?

Design & Balance
    • Changed the Khuzait Rabble troop’s "Sickle" perk to "Axe" and "Khuzait Sickle" weapon to "Khuzait Light Axe".

THANKS! that was all we needed🤡
  6. gellertt

[WWL]Division A Week 4

sheikah 12-3 rw
    wrc ger 3
    6 march 20 cet sry for delay
  7. gellertt

Open screen tearing

im playing warband with fps capped 144 no vsync, but when i restart my pc or close it and start it again, i enter warband and i suffer from huge screen tearing with literally same settings, i dont even know whats the connection between these lol, i think its about my gpu hardware or something...
  8. gellertt

[WWL] Team Rosters

Team Name: sheikah
    Addition

YolcuID12893013
  9. gellertt

[WWL] Team Rosters

Team Name: sheikah
    Addition

snowblind4611573ID2
  10. gellertt

[WWL] Discussion and Suggestions

Sorry what
    didnt u help some cheater to banevade idk, thats not the point you should answer tbh
  11. gellertt

Now everyone is defending him and trying to attack me. Where u all were when people used it against u? Most of the turkish players were provoking others for years, then called half of the community racists and tried to make us banned. Where are u now, when its about one of u? Why u changed ur view of it so fast?

actually CAN YOU finally understand we are not defending any of his behaviours, i still think he should apologise and stop acting goofy for wbmm yet he even refuses to apologise which is dumb. But he is playing on my team after all and whatever happened, it was outside this tourney. this is why we want him unbanned, and azorekt, despite calling ppl dog and insulting casually on wbmm, we all know what u were on past, except that last cheating thingy let alone getting banned, u didn't even get muted from mercenaries xdd
  12. gellertt

I mean he never came to me to apologise by his own. I cant tolerate such behavior. Just tell me the rule i broke here then maybe i'll think about to change my decission.
    i personally think yeah he should apologise not because to unban himself, but for all that words were way too heavy, yet i still don't agree with this ban, and about the rules, im talking about you are punishing him because something happened outside the tourney, which is your only jurisdiction. i think at this point i will be talking him to apologise but again, i don't agree with this ban.
  13. gellertt

Last word from me. Why are u asking people from other teams to join the discuss and defend him?xD already heard about it
    i completely thought bigo was %100 right from what he told to me, and i want him to be unbanned to keep playing cuz we really want to keep going, i just thought you are being snowflake and abusing admin rights, so i thought some spicy forum things would make you retract, anyway i rest my case here
  14. gellertt

On the first screen i asked Ryo what was bigo saying on chat. Because he was saying something about Polish people and Aralz. About second screen, ive already posted it few message above. I dont have to prove anything here, but i want to make it clear.

U can keep saying that i broke the rules, which is false. I'll be glad if u finally understand that, im the host here, which means im spending time on it and i dont want people who are insulting me, my country and my family to play in my tournament.

Thats actually makes me laugh u dont understand simple thing like he wasn't insulting one of the players who's taking part in it. He started with the tournament admin.
    okey, then let me be clear as well. bro, first of all being host brings some responsibilites as well, like yeah i've seen what bigo did new, right after u posted it, yeah ofc it's inappropriate and way too heavy i disapprove this as well . Yet, u started talking with a self righteous and assuming language, which made me more angry xd but bro, at this point you are the one who has to act virtuous here since you are host. so saying this again.
    i've just seen what bigo said and actually got your point, but again, being host brings responsibilities, you have to follow your rules, there's no point ruining a whole teams fun for what bigo said, i can't do anything more than apologising instead of him, we just want him to be unbanned, reconsider and do whats right
  15. gellertt

LMAO i dont have to provide any evidence of it. Why would i? But if u really want to, i have two screens of his behave

8452156a58b837cdc7015b409867fb88.png
    post what u said beforehand as well then, and as an admin i think its your duty to provide evidences, still this things doesn't provide anything since its not related to tourney
  16. gellertt

All i said was „Its actually funny how bigo started calling old players noname’s, since he’s new to it”
    bro, just stop even if ur absolutely right -and you are not, not even posting and evidence or ss- still this ban is unjustified due to your OWN rules and makes no sense
  17. gellertt

U can do, i wanna see it tbh

Of course i can punish him. I can do whatever i want. Also, i wouldnt say that i was arguing with him. Its actually hard to argue with some one who doesnt speak english.
    stop being so cocky, like, he wouldn't say such things if u didn't trashtalk or annoy him with your empty words xdddd it's sad that hosting a tournament left to your hands, lift this unjustified ban, without an evidence and not even following tourney rules which you posted, stop being so self righteous just because this game is already dead that even you can host a tournament and do whatever you want. We won't be playing any of our remaining matches unless you unban bigo, which is a must be :smile: and we want other teams to follow common sense and do whatever it takes
  18. gellertt

Okey - Explain me to here clearly and simple, Why bigo banned from MM? @Azorekt
    he is banned from the tourney, not mm. which is weirdest xd
  19. gellertt

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY BIGO IS BANNED FROM THIS TOURNEY CUZ HE ARGUED WITH AZOREKT ON WBMM???? CAN U GUYS UNBAN HIM ALREADY?
    u cant punish a player just because he argued with you on somewhere never related to this tourney, not even a scrim, stop being such a snowflake and just unban him, u do not even follow your own rules at this point, or we'll quit playing this tourney xd
    also i ask for all teams to do the same, or he might do such thing to you as well
  20. gellertt

[WWL] Team Rosters

Team Name: Sheikah
    Addition

Shovenio3365230ID2
    Wolde4859041ID2
    invincible700288ID2
    Sanel3748372ID2

Remove Sanel from BKP as well
Back
Top Bottom