Search results for query: *

1. Undying Soul

SP Fantasy [WB] Rise of the Undead (total conversion mod)

thewanderingknight said:
    I almost forgot this thread xd The troop trees for the "Undead Faction" are basically done ^^

Good work, good man! I will be looking forward to this!
  2. Undying Soul

Mount and Blade Bannerlord, Beta & Alpha

I sincerely hope they get it out by the end of the year, I already can't wait.
  3. Undying Soul

Any Warband map editors that don't require maps to be premade in a 3D program?

I managed to get it working, for being so old it is doing one hell of a job.
  4. Undying Soul

SP Native [WB] Grimshift

Added some Screenshots to OP.
  5. Undying Soul

OSP Medieval 2D Art Black Knight and Bronze Knight Armour Pack

Quality armor.

Gonna have to credit you anyway.
  6. Undying Soul

[OSP] Ashigaru Armour

Sorry for the necro, but I really need these and it seems like you deleted the file.
  7. Undying Soul

LSP Music New soundtrack for MAB

These all sound amazing!
  8. Undying Soul

SP Fantasy [WB] Gothic - The second war

The new stuff is looking great! Keep up the good work!
  9. Undying Soul

SP Native [WB] Grimshift

Thanks a bunch for the feedback, friend!

I will look into this program you mentioned, as for making sure this sees a release, gotta stay positive even when things aren't going well is all I gotta do!
  10. Undying Soul

Any Warband map editors that don't require maps to be premade in a 3D program?

Hello, I am a fresh member of this community and I would like to know if there are any map editors that would allow me to edit existing maps or make my own from scratch without having to pre-make them with Blender or such programs? I don't know how to use 3D programs and I work best when I make...
  11. Undying Soul

B Other [OSP][Anim] Animation Variety Mod

Sorry if this is a necro.

I'll be honest, as much as I love variety, these can look borderline silly at times. No offense though, the pike animations look mighty fine and the Cavalry ones are alright, but the sword animations are rather... Awkward.

Just giving some feedback, that's all.
  12. Undying Soul

SP Fantasy [WB] Rise of the Undead (total conversion mod)

Oh this one's right up my Alley, gonna have to keep track of this.
  13. Undying Soul

SP Fantasy [WB] Gothic - The second war

That's some quality stuff right there, spot-on!
  14. Undying Soul

SP Native [WB] Grimshift

-Backstory of the mod- Many years have passed since the Calradian bloodshed. The Swadians have come out as sole Victors of the war. They've driven off the Khergit tribes off the lands of Calradia, utterly crushed the Vaegirs and Sarranid Kingdoms, finally re-joined with their Rhodok brothers...
Back
Top Bottom