Search results for query: *

1. Singil

Dev Blog 22/11/18

DtheHun said:
    How lucky she was not inheriting her father's mustache. Nice.
    Honestly, She is too young to say for sure...
  2. Singil

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Jacques Cartier said:
    wtf I leave for 2 days and I miss what I have been waiting for, for 3 years

eLcEHH.jpg
  3. Singil

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

mike56 said:
    All aboard the Bannerlord Hype train!

7UE6s.jpg

Choo choo  :grin:

This is now the wallpaper of a couple of guys at the office :wink:
  4. Singil

We honestly don't know how soon™ the release date will be exactly, but solid information and some gameplay videos are going to come your way soon™
  5. Singil

The press release is legit and I think everything in it is pretty much self-explanatory :wink:

Some of TaleWorlds people will be at Gamescom, holding private gameplay sessions and video screenings for the press, all the information will be shared with the players after the expo à la any other entertainment fair :smile:

The reason not all the press is featuring this bit of news is I think because a studio simply attending is not really big news.

But by all means expect to see some REAL news about Bannerlord during and after the show.
  6. Singil

I MAY need help with Ital/y/ians

Greetings dear Italian speaking players! I have been in Avezzano for a week now and planning to take a quick daily trip to Rome. I will be in italy untill 25th and I have yet to come across a sufficiently english speaking person so I was wondering if  there are any mb players in the vicinity who...
  7. Singil

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

Adorno said:
    *Adorno updated his Facebook status to: in a relationship with a youtube video*

loled to that  :grin:
  8. Singil

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

NightHawkreal said:
    September 27th. Important date. How about a video?  :wink:

Good idea,
    Luuuuust!
  9. Singil

mike56 said:
    Singil said:
    Is it the 27th already?

Oh let me go back and see if Lust can put together something really quickly. Hmm...

So...news? Or just trolling?

Stuff.

A taledev never trolls. He gives you goodies precisely as much as he chooses to.
  10. Singil

Is it the 27th already?

Oh let me go back and see if Lust can put together something really quickly. Hmm...

11. Singil

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 4 - Flexible Entries

no please don't!!!  :shock:

those moderators are vicious!!!
  12. Singil

can't even get a simple quote right on this phone #%@!&@#!
  13. Singil

pellehard said:
    HectorofTroy said:
    Antar said:
    HectorofTroy said:
    I care very little about how often the developers talk or how long will it take for Mount and Blade Bannerlord to come out.

What I really want is a great game. Mount and Blade Warband is one of the best single player games ever made (too bad I could only learn about it a month ago), and the mods provided by this community are also outstanding. If all that has been achieved could only be repeated and 50% further improved, then I will be very happy.

The developers should take their time - take as long as it takes, and feel zero pressure over their shoulders. It will be ready whenever it’s ready. In the meantime, there are plenty of other good games to keep us entertained, including Mount and Blade Warband and its wonderful mods.

Give me a hug! It's nice to see newer people understand Taleworlds instead of just posting a wall of text of what they want in the game.  :grin:

There are already so many bad and soulless games rushed out of the door, so many false promises. And this partly happens because of deadlines, though it’s not the only reason, of course.
    I am sure we all want Bannerlord NOT to be one more sad game fitting those awful statistics, right?

Going a bit off topic here, I found a player's review talking about a very famous game recently released. It goes like this (and that’s all I don’t want Taleworlds to become in the future):

“Game industry is stalled, goal isn't anymore to make good creative games, it's just all about making something fancy and give false expectations to players so they buy the game, then promise more functionality in paid DLC's or the next game in the series, so people go and buy the next game in the series which added very little to the previous one, sometimes its even less detailed... this is just sad”.

ok all right... bring it in people. GROUP HUG!!!

+1
  14. Singil

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

jazzman90 said:
    I got so excited when I saw this, then i got nervous when I realized that I might get hit by a car tomorrow and never get to play this :shock:

oh boy. But hey, didn't you know it's Bannerlord Day everyday in the afterlife!  :roll:
  15. Singil

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 1 - Hairy Artists

wow. you almost made lust look like a sensitive human being!  :twisted:
  16. Singil

You are a fascinating group of people.
  17. Singil

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 1 - Hairy Artists

Wow... four pages of pure Bannerlord love. Even darwin expressed some sort of affection in his own way.

oh how I wish we could show you the whole good stuff right away! We obviously can't do that but I can at least tell you that most of the suggestions made so far are about stuff  that has already been taken care of!  :grin:

And yes, I am the king of nervingly vague statements...
  18. Singil

Ringwraith #5 said:
    I dunno, I think a Roman Empire-alike with guns would be a pretty fun setting for a game.

It is a pretty common yet still fun idea. Reminded me of a drawing I made little over ten years ago, felt like sharing it with you fine people...

tctm.jpg

Topic related stuff: We are going to start sharing bits of new BannerLord information pretty soon

19. Singil

It is happening people!
  20. Singil

Fehnor said:
    Raiden said:
    Umit and friendly? That's an oxymoron.

He tried to get me shot.

I hope that didn't delay development.

Oh don't worry, Raiden is expendable...
Back