Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Smithing parts not unlocking

Thanks for the heads up!
    Im still having problems with it, it keeps saying its unlocked new parts however most of the time the part is still locked
  2. Resolved Marriage not working properly

You can send it directly to me via email.
    arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com
    Ok how but how do I do that ? Im not very tech savy
  3. Resolved Marriage not working properly

I'm trying that but its not letting me click on "My Account". Do you know when there will be a hotfix for 1.8 ? Im getting pretty desperate to play lol
  4. Resolved Marriage not working properly

Summary: I spoke liena and she told me to ask her father for permission to marry her but when you speak with him you dont have the option to ask to marry her How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU...
  5. Resolved Smithing parts not unlocking

Summar when smithing no new parts are unlocking How to Reproduce: smith Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  6. How to sheild bash with xbox controller ?

Did by accident now can figure out how to do it
  7. Executing lords not working

That I don't know, I think the time limit for all of those quests start with the quests themselves. So I think it would be after putting the dragon banner together. But that's just how I think it works, I haven't played the campaign many times.
    Ok cheers
  8. Executing lords not working

Does the ten year timeline for the campaign start when you put the dragon banner together or when you first start the campaign ?
  9. Executing lords not working

As far as I'm aware, that's impossible to do as well. Nothing more fun than executing 5 lords in a row and getting 10 minutes of notifications :facepalm:
    Lol
  10. Executing lords not working

When u execute someone you get notifications of lords relations, can you turn off the notifications ?
  11. Executing lords not working

No i have it disabled, so theres no way to execute lords without the risk of your own character being killed ? Is this just on campaign mode or sandbox as well ?
  12. Executing lords not working

After executing lords they just appear elsewhere on the map, I am doing something wrong or is this a bug ?
  13. Resolved Controller Causes issues. DLSS Quality and Performance causing crashes.

Aare yuo still experiencing this issue?
    I haven't been playing viking conquest, playing bannerlords now
  14. Resolved Game crashes after looting Conspiracy War Party

Having the same problem guys, I just skipped the mission you get new ones and can continue your game
  15. Resolved Crashing if try to go into options menu both

Hello, could you try switching to the 1.6.0 beta version and try this part again? It might be fixed with 1.6.0.
    Yes 1.6.0 is working well for me haven't had any problems so far
  16. Resolved Crashing if try to go into options menu both

Finally managed to get it but the buttons for the controller have changed in this version, the 1.5.9 version worked great with my controller except I wanted to change the button that makes you go into first person mode but made a mistake in trying to change it after that it keep crashing if I went to options

Thanks for the info, forwarded.
    Thanks for your help, also 1.5.10 crashes or gets stuck when trying to sell prisoners in the taverns rathr than at the menus
  17. Resolved Crashing if try to go into options menu both

I've been informed that this issue is fixed on 1.5.10 beta branch. Could you switch to 1.5.10 beta branch and try again?
    Finally managed to get it but the buttons for the controller have changed in this version, the 1.5.9 version worked great with my controller except I wanted to change the button that makes you go into first person mode but made a mistake in trying to change it after that it keep crashing if I went to options
  18. Resolved Crashing if try to go into options menu both

I've been informed that this issue is fixed on 1.5.10 beta branch. Could you switch to 1.5.10 beta branch and try again?
    Im playing on steam and I dont see 1.5.10 ?
Back
Top Bottom