Search results for query: *

1. L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

I took a break from it, I've started getting back into it again though :smile:
  2. L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

I'll have loads of free time to test it.
  3. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Hengwulf said:
    Seems my savegame is corrupt. All kind of characters are messed up, food doesn't give morale and I can't talk to the Regimental Liaison anymore.  :sad:
    hN4QkAY.jpg
    JbjbleS.jpg
    Fy7ygo9.jpg
    8OJcIcD.jpg

If you patched then continued your save from 1.1 that's why its like that, you need to start a new game.
  4. Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Hinkel is a game dev and a dev on NaS 1.0, I doubt he has time to make a submod for L'Aigle.
  5. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

I think Spanish Guirillas should be added in as a mercenary you can recruit in Taverns, with good accuracy but bad melee stats.
  6. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

HoJu said:
    And even with patrols of your own faction, the  only dialog options are 'surrender or die' and 'leave you in peace'. More an unfinished feature than a bug, I suppose.

That is not a bug with the mod its a bug with Warband. I think I've seen that happen in Warband before anyway.
  7. Question for anyone that knows the answer.

General von Hiller said:
    there are only a few maps for the different terrain types. so when playing in mainland europe, there are only a few maps. playing in hilly areas gives you another few maps. but it's early alpha, so I guess we will see some diversity in the future

Thanks.
  8. Question for anyone that knows the answer.

Is there only a few maps included in this mod since its early alpha? Because I've been playing this like everyday since it released and I've only seen about 3 different maps.
  9. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

I think the 44th "East" Essex or the 88th (Connaught Rangers) would be really good.
  10. Parrot's Minor Modifications - New Map Icons

YourStepDad said:
    How about town icons next? :smile:

The town icons are fine as they are.
  11. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

I looked at the notes after patching and it has also happened to me.

390BC07C21000957E335AF84F2DAC86191C8B3B0
  12. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

boboboy_95 said:
    hmm.. maybe..look here also
    WTF.png
    ww..ait a minute i'm in the Military Depot of FRANCE  :shock: ...look i can proove  :grin:
    france.png

After you patched did you start a new game or continue with you old one?
  13. Parrot's Minor Modifications - New Map Icons

Parrot, this is a just a little request :smile: Could you maybe change the British Foot Guards to the 82nd Prince of Wales Own Volunteers? If you will do this I can find some reference images, if you have time because I know you're very busy with Blood and Iron :smile: Or if someone knows a program I can use to try this myself please tell me, I'd really like to have a go at doing something like this.
  14. Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Colonel. James. - Prince of Wales Own Vols.

161167D1E9BF69E33E2D45570679AC238AD483AD

15. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Maybe remove the shift to zoom in and replace it with a walk and add in a spyglass like in NW. (If possible)
  16. War Diaries (POSTS 1 AND 3) Continued! Royal Highlander Greatcoat Kilt Fixed!

Ok, thanks for making this fix btw.
  17. Video demonstrating the power of Calvary

He also has Jaegers, who are not affective in hand to hand combat, certainly not fighting cavalry.
  18. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

I got promoted to Sgt-Major and there was no Sgt-Major uniform available for me to buy.
  19. Delete

Please delete.
Back
Top Bottom