Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Cant play game

Summary: Cant play game for 2 years because of this why? idk How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:19043.1055 GPU:NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 super GPU Driver Version:471.11 CPU:9900 RAM:32.0...
  2. Resolved Crashing after launching On multiplayer and single

I guess not how do I change that?
  3. Resolved Crashing after launching On multiplayer and single

"C:\Users\user.name\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord"
    This one.
    I wasn't able to delete the config data or the online images saying the action was interrupted.
  4. Resolved Crashing after launching On multiplayer and single

Can you try deleting the bannerlord folder inside the Documents folder? The log states that the game could not able to read bannerlordconfig.txt file.
    this one? C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord I tried it but nothing.
  5. Resolved Crashing after launching On multiplayer and single

Can you try a clean install?
    I tried what you listed and made sure the hidden files were there ,And made sure there were no banner lord files left but it keeps crashing so I tried again to make sure I didn't mess up but the same thing.
  6. Resolved Crashing after launching On multiplayer and single

Is the game whitelisted by the anti-virus software you are using? Do you have admin rights on the Windows profile you are using? Have you tried verifying the game files before?
    I use mcAfee and disabled the anti virus and firewall and that didn't work I also have the admin rights and I have verified the game files many times but nothing :/
  7. Resolved Crashing after launching On multiplayer and single

Summary: I got the game a year ago and not long after that it crashed (I believe during a loading screen for single player) tried to fixe it then but nothing so I put the game away I decided to see if the update may have fixed it but nothing when I launch the game it goes to a loading screen...
Back
Top Bottom