Search results for query: *

1. is there a Japanese or Chinese mod?

i think it would be awesome to play as a samurai but i couldnt find a jap/chin mod anywhere (propably because i fail at using the internet) any help? thanks  :lol: :D
  2. Error loading PostFX shaders?

i managed to get rid of all the errors and getting it working by updating direct x while mount and blade was installed then i uninstalled warband a couple of times and it fixed it.
    the only issue i get now is sometimes the announcments like "you dealed 50 damage to the horse" or "someones prosperity has advanced from poor to average" dont show up but thats no problem
  3. Error loading PostFX shaders?

i loaded that update but i still get the same error? its something to do with textures not accepting post fx_textures as a value? and it comes up with a long list of that same sentance with only the number of the file changing so whats happening? should i try reinstalling it now that i have the latest direct x?
  4. d3dx9_42 missing or cannot be found??

i loaded that update but i still get the same error? its something to do with textures not accepting post fx_textures as a value? and it comes up with a long list of that same sentance with only the number of the file changing so whats happening? should i try reinstalling it now that i have the latest direct x?
  5. Error loading PostFX shaders?

how do i solve this problem?
  6. d3dx9_42 missing or cannot be found??

i just managed to install it without getting an error..... and all the files are there BUT now i start it and it plays the title thing and i press escape to skip it them a black screen comes up and i hear an error sound in the background so i go back to my desktop and there is a HUGE error message that says something about not being able to accept texture values?? how do i fix this?
  7. d3dx9_42 missing or cannot be found??

i just downloaded the new mount & blade and i get a couple of errors when i start downloading and then when i try to run it it says something about the d3dx9_42 file missing or somthing like that how can i fix this or get a new one of these files? would it work to copy that file from the old...
  8. is there a mod with indians (native americans) in it?

does this mod work for warband or just the origonal?
  9. is there a mod with indians (native americans) in it?

and do you get to wear the indian armor and stuff or do u just get them as allies?
  10. is there a mod with indians (native americans) in it?

is there a mod for war band with native americans in it because i think that would be awesome? if not is there any 1 willing to create one? thanks :D
  11. How to host multi player matches

aaaahhhh i didnt see the read me file ty
  12. Post your ugly players here!!! ex... Gnjus

DoomCraft said:
    mb5.jpg

OMFG what is it its hideous!!! omg its moving!! aahhhh were all dead its going to infect us all!!! omg this isnt human or computer generated graphics this is a virus!!!! omg crazy!!!

seriously though what is it?
  13. Does multiplayer need microphone technology?

i think what edwardwellcraft said is good. trying to get someones attention to help them would be so much easier with something like that but the only drawback with the spamming control that was mentioned is that u would only be able to help 1 person every like 30 seconds or something like that, it seems a bit long for on the battle feild. wat i would do is make it so that 1 can send 1 warning then u can either send say another 4 warnings (totaling 5) instantly afetr the first then if u do that u get muted for say 1 minute or u could send 1 then wait like 5 seconds and be able to send another.
  14. How to host multi player matches

ok ty........ but if i do decide to make a dedicated server is there any tips you have?
  15. How to host multi player matches

ok so i havent started playing the new m&t yet because i am still downloading it (i hate slow internet) but i have already downloaded the dedicated server and i was wondering how to use it?  could u give a simple step by step guide because i am a bit of a noob
  16. crashing when loading?

im having a similar problem and just made a post about it before i saw this one so if i get answered i will tell you
  17. M&T keeps Crashing?

i just added a new module called 80 years of war or somthing like that and now when i play it i will play it for like 5 minutes and then the game will close and a thing will come up say it has stoped working and that windows is looking for a solution?? i have windows vista and i have never had...
  18. Opinions on this mod :) - LOCKED (duplicate)

Well i havnt seen a topic like this on a forum for qte some time but i will give it a go lol. so what do you all think of this mod ? i love it it is by far my faverite mod
  19. About Downloading...

i am having this same problem but i dont get how to fix it could you please give me a detailed explanation?
Back
Top Bottom