Search results for query: *

1. [WT8T-2] Grup Aşaması, Maç Rezervasyonları

Bu çok aşırı net kurallarda düşen oyuncu yerine maç sürerken biri girebileceği yazıyor yani olayın 2nci rauntta yaşanması zaten bir şey ifade etmiyor, zaten bu da kendi kurallarına ne kadar hakim olduğunun bir göstergesi sanırım. Gene bu aşırı net kurallarda glitchlerin ne olduğunun en ufak bir tanımı yok yani tamamen maç sırasında müdahale etmeyecek olmasına rağmen "hakemlik" yapan adminin inisiyatifine kalıyor. Benim tanımımda glitch dediğin şey yaptığın zaman sana adil olmayan bir avantaj sağlayan açıklıktır, ki bildiğim kadarıyla crosshair modifikasyonları bile serbestken basit bir discord yayınından daha kötü görüntü sağlayan spectator bugı kendi takım arkadaşını izlediğin sürece glitch kategorisine nasıl giriyor merak ediyorum.
  2. Patch Notes e1.5.8

Um.... "Early Access"?!!!

What were you doing when the crashes occured?
    Help them by informing them instead of complaining! :xf-smile:

Thanks!
    Game is advertised as "mostly stable". Now i dont know what meaning you get from that but crashing after playing for 5 minutes doesnt sound like it. The guy already did all of those things you mentioned btw
  3. 1.5.0 Yenilikleri hakkında düşüncelerim

Bannerlord mu oynuyoruz barbie giydirmece mi? Hayatımda bu kadar saçma combat görmedim, adam çift elli almış zannedersin nord kısa kılıcı yarın yokmuş gibi savuruyor. Atlı desen atı Pegasus soyundan gelme bir tık daha bufflanırsa atlılar uçacak canı 250 olan at mı olur? Hem zırhım düşmesin hem mızrağım vursun böyle mantıkla dengeleme mi olur? Ne spam var ne bekletme işliyor tek yapman gereken makroyu açıp çift elli alman ondan sonra karşı taraf düşünsün
    keşke barbie giydirmece oynasak, ama ne yazık ki class sistemi onun de önüne geçiyor.
  4. Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

Sheesh, I wouldn't know anything about that, never managed to pull off a single combo in hours of playing. Can barely handle any more than 1 enemy in melee until very late game too... Just kinda spam all the attacks I can and block as much as I can, but it's very difficult I find!
    masterstrikes are crucial for the games combat system, and they are the reason why kcd couldnt be mp fighting system. If you master that you can manage 4v1s in hardcore
  5. Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

What medieval combat sim has realism that is good? I can think of realistic shooters that are good, but no realistic melee gamrs
    while i agree realism usually breeds bad gameplay i can say kingdom come is fairly realistic in 1v1 situations but its quite fun. Wouldnt work as mp combat system though
  6. SP - General Bad graphic effects on Armor with bad weather

Just because something is polished doesn't mean it will appear shiny in all light conditions. You don't get a reflection if there is nothing to reflect.

Also you'd be surprised how dull plate armour is, at least when it's not made in a factory. The shiniest plate I've seen is basically the equivalent to a cooking pot. You wouldn't be able to see your face in it, and the reflection of a light source like the sun would be completely diffused.

f01f61dfd5d3f2e6fb7d5e6dec9df8a0.jpg
    and when was this example polished? 450 years ago?
  7. Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

Bannerlord is not meant to be a simulator. Devs have acknowledged this.

Focus is action oriented combat.
    Yet metafa thinks its otherwise lol
  8. Khuzait Needs help

They are cheaper yeah, but also less armored. They have exactly as much armor as the Wildling, but the wildling has 5 more speed.
    they also have one of the crappiest maces
  9. [BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

That's just to not make you cry and go berserk here on the forums. A concession I am making playing it as I still know what kind of snowflakes play this game. If it was only me as far as I'm concerned you could get syphilis in the game and play with only one arm from day 2. But inhumane combat movement which needs a high pulse addiction to compete is where it stops for me.
    actually im pretty sure getting ohk without any armor is less frustrating than placing the perfect headshot as an archer and dealing 97 damage, but ok. If you cant compete, just play casually like in a siege where individual skill isnt as important
  10. [BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

I actually haven't played MP since around a month, I'm going to assume not much has changed since then in that regard. Feinting is great. But it should be only possible at human arm movement speed, not 5x per second from different directions. Is all I'm saying.
    Who the hell cares about realism in a game where you can get headshotted from the best bow in the game without anything on your head and still survive with a sliver of health? I guess only you do
  11. Varyag

It's a problem with a lot of weapons in game, for example, the Vlandian mace versus Empire mace, or the Eastern Throwing Spear being the best melee spear with such high dmg compared to the other spears.
    Throwing spears in general are much better than normal spears for some reason unknown to me
  12. Varyag

This class should have access to mace instead of a light shield since the light shield actually exposes more of the character and is practically useless. The shield is weaker than the other counterpart.
    Light shields purpose is, well, being light. It makes you move faster. And mobility as an infantry is quite important. Their axes are already quite good anti armor weapon, but a mace option could be nice against legionnaires
  13. BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

@Black_Corsair Because javelin spamming is neither fun nor balanced. You can spawn 3 times with a unit with 6 javelins
  14. Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

The camera wedging itself into the wall when you go near one has been one of the most annoying things I've faced recently, jesus
    This is one of the problems i dont understand. They had it perfect in warband, if you were close to a wall you werent blinded
  15. Oyunda takıldığınız yerler (Buraya yazın, cevaplayalım)

1)savaş sırasındaki komutları birimlere göre ayrı ayrı veremiyor muyuz ?
    örneğin beni takip et dediğimde hepsi peşimden geliyor, burada kal dediğimde hepsi kalıyor
    ben okçuları bir kısma yerleştirip, süvarileri peşime takıp saldırmak istiyorum mesela ama yapamıyorum

2)çok askerim olduğu zaman harita hızım yavaş oluyor. haydut vs öldüremiyorum kaçıyorlar ne yapıcam ben o zaman ?
    valla dün çok hevesle tekrar başlamıştım bugün yine bıktım oyundan.. para kasıp kasıp esir düşüp yok oluyorum
    1-2-3 tuşlarına basarak farklı birliklere komut verebilirsin, hatta istersen aynı birliğin farklı türlerini birlik ekranından farklı gruplara atayıp onları bile farklı yerlere yerleştirebilirsin, harita hızını artırmak için envanterine at koyabilirsin o zaman harita hızın iyileşir. Bir yoldaşına harita hızını artıran skilli de kasabilirsin
  16. Oyunda takıldığınız yerler (Buraya yazın, cevaplayalım)

Benim bir sorum var, warband oyununda itemler kullanıldıkça eskime özelliği var mı?
    Mesala kalkanlar birkaç kere kırılınca hasar görüyor çatlıyor kullanılmaz hale geliyor bu özellik silahlarda ya da zırhlarda var mı ?
    Atlar sakatlanıyor binmeye devam edersen ölebiliyorlar hatta. Teşekkürler
    Sadece atlar ve kalkanlarda mevcut bu mekanik, zırh veya silahları etkilemiyor. Bazı modlara eklenmiş olabilir tabii
  17. Hey Gamers, what do you actually like about Bannerlord multiplayer?

Yay, one guy **** talked at the end of a match (that guy is European) and all of NA is in it now. Just shut up man. EU has always been the most arrogant for the past 10 years on this forum. And now one guy from NA **** talks a bunch of tryhards, who are not even Europeans since they are Turks, and you act like you have been victimized. LOL
    You are stereotyping based on one EU team that played in NA, he is stereotyping one player that ****talked. Looks pretty similar to me
Back
Top Bottom