Thank you !I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Is that all?
- Fixed a crash that occurred when ending missions.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after occupying an alley.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while loading a saved game.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when generating terrain.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when auto-generating the navmesh using the "Generate Grids" button.
Thank you !This issue has been fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!
Didn't help.Hey, can you please delete the "Shaders" file located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" and verify the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let me know.
Lol WUT ?Male characters can now wear female clothing without clipping issues.
Will there be any solution to the optimization problems in battles?The Performance Test builds are not up to date yet. I will let you know when we update them.
I completely reinstall the game and the same thing happens to me.Hey, can you delete the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" file and verify the integrity of the game files. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.