Search results

1. Count Delinard

Iron Chieftain: Simulated RTS and Citybuilder

I really liked these songs! You mixed interesting styles so it has its own identity, it'll go well with the game since it also has a very unique visual style.

That's my issue with Manor Lords, it looks extremely generic medieval European and thus doesn't really pull me in.

I kind of don't want to show anything else until the first beta version,

Steam page when
  2. Count Delinard

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Yeah the more you play the warhammer series the more you learn to get past that and understand the underlying stats and how it all works

But regardless of how battles work, the genius in the combined map mega experience is in the campaign itself and all the mechanics and play styles each race and faction brings to the table. Even highly auto resolved campaigns are a blast. You should give it a go when it goes on discount again but the issue is that you basically need all three base games to enjoy the combined map experience and that can be pricey.
  3. Count Delinard

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Everything after Empire Total War is about as shallow as Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator, just with smaller battles and paradox-ass percentage modifiers.
    While this is true for historical games, you can't deny that campaigns in Warhammer 2 (Mortal Empires) and Warhammer 3 (Immortal Empires) do add lots of flavor since the races are so different and the gameplay experiences heavily skewed towards styles that you might naturally not go for, which forces you to experiment with tons of fun new mechanics and tactics.
  4. Count Delinard

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

lol agreed

The starter pack is extremely accurate :lol:
  5. Count Delinard

We who are about to Die! Made by an old m&b modder - me!

Reviews looking good, congrats on the EA release! I'll grab it in some months myself :smile:
  6. Count Delinard

Witcher netflix series

Yup, read all of the books, the series is like watching an alternative story set in the same universe, but it shares maybe 15-20% of the books’ story, or probably less.

They’ll surely go all in with Ciri’s lesbian bandit arc eventually though, trust me on that one

Too bad for Henry, you could see he really cared about the character.
  7. Count Delinard

Unban MostBlunted one month after release of Bannerlord?

He even managed to get one from Reus
    Now that's saying something.
  8. Count Delinard

What's on your mind?

It indeed looks lovely!

Will you go visit that rural house you lived in? Miss their cooking? 😄
  9. Count Delinard

What's on your mind?

Sketch that view and show us!
  10. Count Delinard

Please reach out to @MArdA TaleWorlds :)

Please reach out to @MArdA TaleWorlds :)
  11. Count Delinard

What are you playing right now?

Total Warhammer 3 Immortal Empires update
    ❤️
  12. Count Delinard

Yes, it is a masterpiece.
  13. Count Delinard

LOTR: Rings of Power (Amazon)

Ok the latest trailer didn’t look bad at all, it certainly feels more middle-earthey than previous things we’ve seen..

14. Count Delinard

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

I worked a slightly-above-minimum wage teaching job for 3-4 years, spent that entire time looking for something else but hilariously it was one of the highest paying jobs in my area. I eventually found that I could do the exact same job in China but for more than double the pay, plus I would get to live on my own in pre-paid accomodation. It was a no-brainer, especially since I've been to china twice before anyway.

Jacob I'm sure you can get a remote gig that will pay well and won't require moving to a totalitarian regime, if you want to talk a bit further please PM me, I might be able to help! :smile:
  15. Count Delinard

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

The EU is saved

cDm8R.png
  16. Count Delinard

Oh yeah, it is, it's been my main game for more than one month already and I'm not even close to being done with my first playthrough.
  17. Count Delinard

We who are about to Die! Made by an old m&b modder - me!

I keep hoping it’ll be a spiritual successor to Colosseum: Road to freedom

That was my favorite gladiator game of all time
  18. Count Delinard

What made you happy today?

I thought it was supposed to be “piping” someone

Ya know, as in cleaning their pipe.
  19. Count Delinard

Yarn of insignificant questions

99.9% of humanity will use it to bully fat dudes, I see no gain.

Even Elon Musk is already doing just that
Top Bottom