Search results

1. Need More Info Some villages always have normal recruits only, but some village always show two rows of elite (noble ) recruits.

Summary: Some villages always have normal recruits only, but some village always show two rows of elite (noble) recruits. Besides, towns seem to show only normal recruits. I jump from e1.7.0 to formal version, and it happens only in formal version How to Reproduce: Start the game Have you used...
  2. BL Coding Inquire about sound modification (voice_definitions.xml)

Hi all, I wonder how to correctly modify the voice. For example, how to modify the volume of voice? I am trying to replace the death voice, and the volume is very weak. Actually, the original death voice's volume is already weaker than other voices' volume (weird?). I want to increase the...
  3. Inquire about sound modification (voice_definitions.xml)

Hi all, I wonder how to correctly modify the voice. For example, how to modify the volume of voice? I am trying to replace the death voice, and the volume is very weak. Actually, the original death voice's volume is already weaker than other voices' volume (weird?). I want to increase the...
  4. Need More Info Crashing when child education turned 8 (e1.7.0)

2022-03-07_08.09.55_710717e0a83d55b1bd185dd737f3fad6(dump file)
  5. Need More Info Crashing when child education turned 8 (e1.7.0)

Summary: How to Reproduce: The message of child turn 8 pop out and ask for education. Then, when I click the message, the game will crash. I think there is some error to generate the education scene. My game is 1.7.0. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 GPU...
Top Bottom