Search results

1. Kitten-mew!

BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

I will be coming out of my retirement home, decrepit in a wheelchair and all, to lay down some knowledge on you nerds who didn't vote for me for HoF. Furthermore, I personally vouch that during this stream I will endorse building a wall around the Sarranid Sultanate and making them pay for it. Prepare for lack of insight and general confusion the likes of which you've never seen before.

#makewarbandgreatagain
  2. Kitten-mew!

[LES] The League of Extraordinary Swordsmen

MrNomNom said:
    Orion said:
    Always serious, all the time. :mad:

And never uses in game chat.

BEYOND THE GRAVVVVVVVVVE.
  3. Kitten-mew!

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

so apparently rhade's girlfriend doesn't give a **** about his internet legend status

GK_LadyRhade imho
  4. Kitten-mew!

I dislike Mok because I remember him being a shameless TKing troll on POM. Kindred spirits make me angry. :I
  5. Kitten-mew!

I luff you Anti, your black so your peenz0rz must be teh HYOOGE CAWK.
  6. Kitten-mew!

I wasn't even kidding. Anyone who hates OrangeKnight or Mok Kom is a cool guy in my book. Anyone who hates both is even cooler. Anyone who hates the latter most of all can put it in my butt afaik.
  7. Kitten-mew!

MrNomNom said:
    OrangeKnight said:
    The funny thing is I reported him for fun, just to see if he would get muted :smile:

Funny thing is **** you.

I love NomNom because he hates this person named OrangeKnight and I hear this is in fashion. Even though NomNom is a bad who dies to dead people.
  8. Kitten-mew!

A fecal god amongst mortals descended this day and took a **** on NomNom.

gg
  9. Kitten-mew!

RoBo_CoP said:
    Kitten-mew! said:
    I reinstalled for but an hour and TKed the **** out of the two TKCs that still play. 2 gud, BkS_Kittan

You caught both splorsh and berry at the same time? Amazing.

Dude, Sciohan was running faster than a black guy from the cops on a Sunday evening.
  10. Kitten-mew!

I reinstalled for but an hour and TKed the **** out of the two TKCs that still play. 2 gud, BkS_Kittan
  11. Kitten-mew!

The Invisible Hero's

I'm a god amongst mortals in the NA community.
  12. Kitten-mew!

Is this game dead?

Rhade said:
    Game's not dead.

Also, I've never seen an exploit kill me.

Stop crying. Get good.

Thanks.

Don't lie, peers is an aimbot hack and I've seen him TK you. Smells like exploiting to me. :I
  13. Kitten-mew!

Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

peers said:
    captain lust said:
    Watch it with those pyramids.

Scrolling is hard.

Pyramid Formation <<<<<< Tortuga
  14. Kitten-mew!

Native Completed [NASTe] North American Small Teams Seasonal Ladder [Season 2]

Damn bro, I think I got mad owned by Marnid. Holding that L in my chest, G. Although, I gotta say that most teams opted out of playing lopsided match-ups. The only team I can remember doing anything distinctively so is J-PUBES, who fed up enough with scheduling difficulties that they decided to play with the full amount of people they had at every time. Even then, they lost on tiebreaker points to the team that they used the rule to beat in a match. Not saying that's cool-gangsta-crazy-mad-flex, yo, but it wasn't to such a widespread degree. There were a lot of issues in the previous two tournaments that the K-COCK (Clash of Classy Knights, I was going to do that but I felt it was pushing the line <.< >.>) was going to make a serious effort to resolve, but I aborted the project in the metaphorical womb when I uninstalled Warband. Heh. K-COCK. Except since it's run by me, it should K-ASS (Anal = Superior Sex). Hehhhhh. Heheheheh.

HEH.

Holdin' that L in mah chest,

Kitten (Kid into touching titillating european nipples, unf~)

MODIFY: ****, man, I had to edit that because winking emoticons are for people who are dead inside. ;3
  15. Kitten-mew!

I can't believe they censored oral sex. Snowballing is when they hit the finish line and your reward of gooey special edition Gatorade overflows and comes out of your nostrils.

Now imagine a rainbow above my head. A big, ******** rainbow. Wait for it. wait for it...

THE MORE YOU KNOWWWWWW~
  16. Kitten-mew!

MadocComadrin said:
    Yeah, snow.

I'm surprised you started at snow and didn't end in ball. Snowball? It's a ******* joke. Jeez, heteros these days...
Top Bottom