Search results

1. Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

hello,good guide...

i've had a problem about not show up in the server list but i solved it out :smile:
  2. Suggestions

Hello

please add "Decapitate and Dismember mod"

there will be Bloody battle  :twisted:

3. List of mods for With fire and sword. (Last updated 31/5/12)-Updated

thanks for the list  :smile: if there is any new mod...add please. :wink:
  4. The Bugs and Glitch Thread

hi

great mod...but 1 problem after i install the mod and played it...when i want switch to first person mode(R key) my screen being freeze :???: but game continue working then i press R and it gose to third person without any problem
    how can i play it in first person mode..?

Thanks
  5. The Peloponnesian War - Bug Reports

HI

Bug Report : in aigition town i have mission to rescue a lord  :cool: BUT that prison guard stand beside "Door to arena" and i cant find "Door

to prison" :???: :roll: AND when i ask him "i want meet the prisoner" and i pay 100 denar for let me in....when i enter i dont see any

lord to rescue AND i cant even exit from prison.... :mad: :mad:

....if it a bug please fix it.....or its not what should i do?? :?:

in game textures is not acceptable FOR WARBAND

and one last thing YOU HAVE MADE A GRAET....WELL DONE :grin: :grin: :grin:
  6. The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

OK...anyway...thanx Bromden :wink: :razz:
  7. The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

AHHH...thanx then this all about main quest...... :eek:

and if i import character without changing level from first start(i mean when character standing ABOVE his/her parents grave with brother and sister) i dont miss any main or SECONDARY quests..? :?:
  8. The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

HI
    in game if import character i miss quest :???: ?....if import character without changing level i dont miss quest :?: ???...

please explian......thanx
  9. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

thanks MitchyMatt  :grin:... :grin:
  10. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

HI
    is this a bug : in towns i cant join in any tournament..... :neutral: means i dont see the "Join Tournament" button but Tournament already held at

this town... :???: what should i do? :?:
  11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Great...

thank you so much Computica...:grin: :grin: you are great :razz: :razz:

now i can enjoy this mod.... :cool: :cool:

thanx again to team and special
    thanx to Computica  :wink:
  12. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

HI
    i have SOD warlord 3.89 and there are 3-4 patch... i know how to install patch but i dont know what patch install first :roll:.....when  i download patch bet 3 and put it into SOD folder...i start the game....it say get object failed :
    skybox...someting... :?: and when i start without any patch about 5-10...then crash and say : get object failed : skybox...something :?: what should i do  :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: plz...plz....plz....tell me step by step....

and what about textures in game i dont see any polish of sword or tree / grass textures.....textures very low :neutral:how can fix this.in game i dont receive event logs whats the problem... :sad:plzzzz step by step.....thax

when i download SOD warlord whats the first step...... :?:
    1_......

and sorry for my bad english :oops: :lol:
Top Bottom