Search results

• Users: Arys
  • Order by date
  1. [WPL2] Congratulations, acknowledgements, and final thoughts!

This thread officially marks the end of the Warband Pro League. I hope you all enjoyed the gritty elimination matches we had throughout the single elimination stage. I for one was on the edge of my seat watching and playing in them. I'd like to take a moment to thank those who made this season...
  2. [NA] The Secession - Interest? (States vs. States) (Late April)

THE SECESSION I know what you're probably thinking - another warband tournament? We already have like 4 going on right now. But, I figured this would be a fun tournament to have, and I doubt it'd interfere with the current tournaments that are going on. So with no further udo, I'll explain...
  3. Budget PC Build Help

One of my friends has been looking to buy a gaming PC that'll allow him to run games like Total War 2, Arma 3, and Day Z. However, his budget is 500$. So I tried my best to find the best possible PC he could build with that budget that'll allow him to run those games. And this is what I...
  4. [WPL2] Internationals - Deadline February 14th

THE INTERNATIONALS         Welcome to the International Stage of the tournament! In this stage teams from both region will clash head to head to determine who the best team and region is. Wait what? Determine the best region as well? That's right. In this stage not only will you...
  5. [WPL2] Prizes & Information

PRIZES & INFORMATION Prior to the second season of the Warband Pro League, season one awarded the winner with a monetary prize for winning the tournament. And we'll be doing the same for the this season! In order to create more hype within the community and increase the competition...
  6. [WPL2] [EU] Grand Finals & Bronze Match - Congrats to Apis Europae!

FINALS         The time has finally come, only eight teams remain. Who will win the WPL crown and $1500 treasure? Who will persevere, who will fall? Only time will tell.         BRACKET QUARTER FINAL A Random Potatoes12-6Aequalitas SEMI FINAL A Random...
  7. [WPL2] [NA] Grand Finals & Bronze Match - Congrats to One Eyed!

FINALS         The time has finally come, only eight teams remain. Who will win the WPL crown and $1500 treasure? Who will persevere, who will fall? Only time will tell.         BRACKET QUARTER FINAL A One Eyed12-2Rynwulf SEMI FINAL A One Eyed10-3No Team For Old...
  8. Native Completed [NA] Sword & Bored 2 - Congrats to Gibby!

PLACEMENTS: Gibby BRACKET RULESET 1.0 The tournaments format is one vs. one, and will be played to first-to-seven (FT7) 1.1 You may use swords, cleavers, axes, scimitars and shields. Which means; no maces, no two-handed weapons, no pole-arms, and no throwing weapons. 1.2 You may only spend...
  9. [WPL2] [NA] Semi Finals - Deadline 01/17

SEMI FINALS         The time has finally come, only eight teams remain. Who will win the WPL crown and $1500 treasure? Who will persevere, who will fall? Only time will tell.         BRACKET QUARTER FINAL A One Eyed12-2Rynwulf SEMI FINAL A One Eyed0-0No Team For Old...
  10. [WPL2] [EU] Semi Finals - Deadline 17/01

SEMI FINALS         The time has finally come, only eight teams remain. Who will win the WPL crown and $1500 treasure? Who will persevere, who will fall? Only time will tell.         BRACKET QUARTER FINAL A Random Potatoes12-6Aequalitas SEMI FINAL A Random...
  11. [WPL2] [NA] Quarter Finals - Deadline 1/10

QUARTER FINALS         The time has finally come, only eight teams remain. Who will win the WPL crown and $1500 treasure? Who will persevere, who will fall? Only time will tell.         BRACKET QUARTER FINAL A One Eyed0-0Rynwulf SEMI FINAL A TBD0-0TDB QUARTER...
  12. NA Battlefield » Public Battle Server

INFORMATION » DONATIONS Are you enjoying the server? If so, please help keep it running! The server box is costly, and we aren't generating any revenue from it. So the only way we can keep it up is through donations. Every donation counts, even the little ones. If you'd like to donate, then...
  13. [WPL2] [EU] Quarter Finals - Deadline 10/01

QUARTER FINALS         The time has finally come, only eight teams remain. Who will win the WPL crown and $1500 treasure? Who will persevere, who will fall? Only time will tell.         BRACKET QUARTER FINAL A Random Potatoes0-0Aequalitas SEMI FINAL A TBD0-0TDB...
  14. [WPL2] [NA] Week 7 Fixtures - Deadline 12/20

WEEK SEVEN     NORD TOWN  FROSTY BATTLERHODOKS vs. NORDSSARRANIDS vs. SWADIA FOUR FEET OF HARD WOOD vs. BEAN BOYS LES HOUSE vs. TRULY SAD COALITION RYNWULF 5 vs. 9...
  15. [WPL2] [NA] Week 7 Pick Night 12/13 11:00 EST

NA PICK NIGHT Pick night will begin Tuesday night at 11:00PM EST Each team is allotted two minutes to make their pick - failure to do so will result in you facing a random opponent this week. Please note this is the final week of the League Stage. Picking Order: Four Feet of Hard Wood...
  16. [WPL2] [NA] Week 6 Fixtures - Deadline 12/13

WEEK SIX   FROSTHAVEN FORT OF HONORVAEGIRS vs. SARRANIDSRHODOKS vs. SWADIA BYE vs. LES HOUSE FOUR FEET OF HARD WOOD 6 vs. 12 RYNWULF KNIGHTS OF SAINT LAZARUS vs...
  17. [WPL2] [NA] Week 6 Pick Night 12/6 10:47 EST

NA PICK NIGHT Welcome to the week six pick night thread! Pick night will begin this evening at 10:45 EST. Each team is allotted two minutes to make their pick - failure to do so will result in you facing a random opponent this week. Before making your pick, make sure you read the...
  18. [WPL2] [NA] Week 5 Fixtures - Deadline 12/6

WEEK FIVE   CASTELLUM  LEGACY TOWNSARRANID vs. RHODOKSSWADIA vs. NORDS TRULY SAD COALITION 12 vs. 0 LES HOUSE KNIGHTS OF SAINT LAZARUS vs. BEARDFUZZICLIOUS (Default) TURTLE...
  19. [WPL2] [NA] Week 5 Pick Night 11/29 11:35 EST

NA PICK NIGHT Welcome to the week five pick night thread! Pick night will begin this evening at 11:35 EST. Each team is allotted two minutes to make their pick - failure to do so will result in you facing a random opponent this week. Before making your pick, make sure you read the...
  20. [WPL2] [NA] Week 4 Fixtures - Deadline 11/29

WEEK FOUR   NAVAL OUTPOST          RUINSSARRANIDSvs. SWADIAVAEGIRS vs. NORDS TRULY SAD COALITION vs. BEARDFUZZLICOUS KNIGHTS OF SAINT LAZARUS 0 vs. 12 BEAN BOYS TURTLE...
Top Bottom