Search results

1. Adryl

BL Other [Bannerlord modding] Can I do a string comparison in a conversation?

Hi, thanks in advance for any help! I'm working on my first mod for Bannerlord and I've run into an issue. In my module, I am trying to set up some conversation replies such that I can have different replies for the same type of conversation depending on the NPC. Unfortunately, it seems the...
  2. Adryl

Looter "alternatives"

I think it would be a lot of fun if we had some other alternatives to looters for small groups of "evil' troops to fight, especially early game. I don't mean mountain bandits or sea raiders - they're stronger and more importantly, much faster (which is really annoying). I mean something of the...
  3. Adryl

I wish you could try to recruit captured lords

As per title - after a battle, when I defeat a bunch of enemy lords and take them prisoner, I wish I could talk to them in my Party screen and try to recruit them as per the normal process (convince + bribe). I feel like this would make sense and be a lot more immersive. As it is, it can be...
  4. Adryl

Resolved What happened to auto-saving after battle? It's gone

I keep getting screwed over because my game crashes a lot - often after battles - and I keep losing my victories. In previous versions (e.1.5.2 and earlier) the game would auto-save after a battle, but before I was taking prisoners. Now it doesn't save anymore, and it's almost unplayable...
  5. Adryl

[ Request ] Bring back renown increasing party size

In prior Mount & Blade titles, renown directly affected party size. This meant that any battle, no matter how small, brought a tangible result in the sense that renown increased, which would then increase party size. As currently implemented, Clan Tier (based on renown) seems to be main...
  6. Adryl

[e1.5.2] kingdoms just constantly declaring war on mine makes it almost unplayable

I thought there was a diplomacy fix in e1.5.2 but I'm finding that this does not seem to be the case. I could talk a little about the strength of my kingdom, etc., but to be honest, having other kingdoms just constantly declare war (every single day) is just not fun. I don't know if it "makes...
  7. Adryl

Resolved [beta 1.5.2] crashing during siege combat

Summary: As of the new beta 1.5.2 branch today, I've suddenly started getting crashes during siege combat. How to Reproduce: The crash seems to occur when the secondary gate is breached (after the battering ram destroys the main gate). I confirmed this by pulling back my troops after the...
Top Bottom