Search results for query: Orion proposal

1. Terco_Viejo

How to save MP

no thanks.
    I still think every class being able to mount horses or shoot bows was a bad choice.
    pVPoa.png

giphy.gif

This and the reformulation of classes proposed by Orion, I think all that would be the best solution if they decide to totally discard implementing the Warband's free choice system.
  2. Terco_Viejo

Heavy Inf

I woudn't really shed a tear over that nerf on Skirmishers but ideally every class should have it's use.
    The other day I thought about how one could implent a third perk. But while doing that I just realised with more perks every class has more options for loadout which in turn would make some classes redundant.
    I hate to be that guy again but I honestly think Warband just had it right with 3 classes and customization...
    giphy.gif

It's been a long time since we saw those storm clouds on the horizon coming towards us and now we wonder why our clothes are wet. We no longer need an umbrella, but rather to change into dry clothes before we suffer from hypothermia.

I have always thought that Orion's proposal was the right path.
  3. Terco_Viejo

Prediction for the Future of the Class System - Hybrid (Warband Cosmetics - Bannerlord Mechanics)

We have been made aware both actively and passively that the class system is here to stay. However, a move towards freedom of choice of weaponry and clothing would be a step in the right direction. It would be necessary to see how loadouts combine with perks and that they enable a variety in the panoply of each class.

Speaking of classes, if a system with this depth was introduced, I would opt for a restructuring of the classes and how the archetypes are presented. I would like something along the lines of Orion's proposal.

Undoubtedly fixing the combat system is a much higher priority :cool:
  4. Terco_Viejo

SP - UI UI: Suggestions for a visual logic (SP-MP) + Picturing the political map

Over the years of development, Bannerlord has undergone (or benefited from) at least four user interface changes. It is obvious how "recycling" of different textures and old graphic elements interfere with the latest designs. Simultaneously, these elements sometimes present a noticeable...
  5. Terco_Viejo

Improving the siege defense mechanics.

This idea would fit into Vader's thread (Suggestions for Bannerlord); unfortunately Orion is a party pooper and closed the thread before even countermeasures were launched.

OP, I respectfully say NO to your proposal.

tenor.gif
  6. Terco_Viejo

(Debate Area) Is the map really designed to use navigation effective?

Thank you for the compliments fellas, very grateful.

I am surprised at the level of unanimity reflected in the comments. I don't know if it's because of a lack of interest in the matter we're dealing with, an incomprehensible conformism or the fear that the game could be delayed even further...

What is a dlc for you? I think the question is that...For me a dlc would be for example an extension of the native one where new territories like Geroia, Balion, Lotki are discovered...but it is that for it a navigation system already should be implemented before it. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the subject, so I was surprised by the general comment: navigation has no place here, as dlc ... you just had to add ... or a modder will take care of it.

I have a set of questions for you:

What do you think of the schematic map of bottlenecks that I propose?

Is the player's experience more boring if the rivers are uncrossable milestones?

What do you think about a bridge building system similar to the siege engine building system as commented by HUMMAN?

Would you consider implementing a river blocking system like the one commented by NPC99? Could a blockade be lifted with a simple economic payment? Could you charge for "right of way"?

Do you think that naval travel should be faster than land travel?

Do you consider that the naval displacement can favor the transport more load or volume of merchandise?

Would it be annoying for you to meet with river pirates, coastal pirates operating like the land ones making incursions-raids (razzias)?

If the rivers are insurmountable, wouldn't it turn the settlements into real strategic shock points?

Would you agree to present Calradia through an interconnected river network linking the three lakes?

What do you think about conditioning wars to seasons (summer = less water flow / winter = frozen in northern areas)?

If a basic system were established in the vanilla game as a foundation, different later contents that needed this mechanics would be even easier to add.
    Even modders would be happy with a basic implementation of a naval system like the one I'm telling you about.
    In any case to you John.M (if you read me) in your first version of Kingdoms of Arda wouldn't you be interested in having available a basic naval system preset in the base game?

XQlVK.jpg
    Maybe the campaign team has made some progress. :iamamoron:

---

Orion said:
    CKyHC said:
    eh. need to learn English  :???:
    His English is fine. You should learn to be more polite.
    Orion, I think you've misunderstood the partner... I've understood what he said for himself.  :razz:

Gab-AG. said:
    I think he was referring to himself needing to learn English before being able to understand the post. :grin:
    +1 .
    Oh you have the veteran badge jajajaj. Now you just need to link the image to the appropriate place. Click on mine and you'll see where it takes you.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom