• Welcome to the forums on our new hosting setup. Everything should be working the same, but if you run into any problems, please let us know over here.

Search results

1. EmielRegis

CAMELOT_DM REVIVED

CAMELOT_DM 1.Main Info After long downtime Camelot_DM is online again, this time enriched by many additional fun features. Its still purely deathmatch server but as I noticed, players after about 8 years of playing warband  would like to see something fresh and thats what we trying to...
  2. EmielRegis

Weird stuff

Hello gentlemans. Recently I had problem with one trigger. Its fixed now but...you better see yourself. Said trigger is garbage collector for flying boats. It checks if any agent standing on boat and if not it returns boat to landing pad. #----------------------------------------- abaddoned...
  3. EmielRegis

Using WSE with Napoleon Wars (fixed)

Hello. Recently I tried to use wse with NW. I was using wse many times with Native, however I cant make it work with NW. Figured out that its becouse essential wse scripts are named differently after compiling. I didnt changed them, they are fresh copy pasted from wse addon file. Weirdly enough...
  4. EmielRegis

Coordinates in presentation problem.

Hello. I playing with presentation and encountered annoying problem. Often even if coordinates for overlays are same, they are placed in different positions.  In code below I commented 2 examples. ###################################################################################...
  5. EmielRegis

Brytenwalda graphic downgrade mod.

Hello. I really need that patch, mostly 256x256 version. Sadly links are down. Anyone maybe have it on hdd?
  6. EmielRegis

crash on spawn

Hello. I made big map for brytenwalda with lots of items. The problem is that every time I try to spawn it crashes my game(not server). I can join server and  spectate tho. Anyone know what could be causing this?
  7. EmielRegis

Attaching prop to agent.

Hello. I trying to make native compatible modyfication and I want attach props to agents. A "agent_set_attached_scene_prop" isnt solution becouse it needs to be done also on client side. So I made little script that attaching prop to agent using "prop_instance_set_position". It partly works but...
  8. EmielRegis

landmine script problem

Hello. I trying to make simple landmine that shoots arrows in every direction when enemy agent is close enough. Everything works well apart position of "explosion". It doesn't explode in position of mine,  but instead start's on agent who is defined as "shooter" in "add_missile" command. In...
  9. EmielRegis

compare strings

Hello. I trying to make my own chat commands but I have one problem. I dont know how to compare strings in module system. Normal "eq" not working at all probably its used only for numerical values. Anyone know how to do this? ("wse_chat_message_received", [ (store_script_param, ":player_no"...
  10. EmielRegis

Where to put code?

Hello. I want to use code from OSP thread. This should probably go to module_mission_templates but I cant figure out where exactly I need to copy that. I tried to figure it myself but failed. I want to use it in deathmatch. Any help? common_AI_fight2 = ( #find hero va enemy    #EMIEL     0.0...
  11. EmielRegis

Native gamemodes

Hello. Im new to modding but I was wondering how to make new native gamemodes  like hungergames, assasin hunt or arms race. Is it different than making regular mod?
  12. EmielRegis

error in code

Hello all. I have problem with my code. It should get max players number and send to all detected players message but its not working at all and i dont know why. pls help (else_try),         (eq, ":event_type", multiplayer_event_big_chat_server),         (try_begin),        ...
  13. EmielRegis

bullet fall position

Hello all. Is this possible to get position of arrow fall? And if yes how to do it? . pls help
  14. EmielRegis

chat

Hello all. I trying to make my own chat ingame but i cant find how to save text written by player to variable. pls help
  15. EmielRegis

bots

Hello all. Here 's question : is this possible to edit bots behavior? And if yes, then where i found code responsible for this? 
Top Bottom