Search results

1. Need More Info Saving/loading takes longer and longer time every time.

**** it, you're right Zorion. It probably was caused by a mod. Sorry, was just frustrated that my 1000 day save is now ****ed up.
  2. Need More Info Saving/loading takes longer and longer time every time.

Um check which day it is? I dont know about in your timezone or where you are - But most of Europe give their employees free or early days on this day..
    Not to mention that there is a ton of post to go through for them.

That said, you use mods, have you tried without useing them, alot of times mods will bloat your savefiles to crazy sizes.(in other games, I dont use mods yet in this game, but say in Skyrim or Fallout the vanilla savefile is tiny, vs the modded version to put it mildly)(4k vs 15k in Fallout that I just looked at now quickly(granted I notice it much).

So compare the size of a clean savefile vs your modded version.
    In my case my starting save is about 9k and now at about 1000 days in(bit shorter) its 9,6k so marginal difference.

While some may suffer from memoryleaks etc, overall its fairly good and much more likely that your mods is the cause of it in this case.
    They have been very good at adressing memoryleaks before, and if you are experienceing it on a clean save I'd be sure to provide them with a savefile so they can examine it.
    Um, check the thread list? TW responded to several threads made after mine. I just hope they're at least aware of this problem, I'm not the only person who's experienced this recently, that person on Reddit I mentioned has a very similar issue on the same patch, they claimed they had 0 mods.

What patch is your 1000 day save on?

I disabled all the mods I had and loaded up my game and made a new save, the game still took forever to save. I checked the size of the save files, my save at 600 days in is only about 20.9k KB while my 1000 day save is double that, 41.8k KB. My game at 300 days is even less than that, at 10.4k KB. Where this save bloat is coming from I have no idea, like I said my mods are only cosmetic, fire arrows, torches, banners on some units etc. When I disabled the mods and made a save, that save's size decreased by about 3k KB, but made no difference in the time to save the game.

I suppose it could be because of the mods, but why would they be causing issues now and not before? My issue began right around the time they released their most recent hotfix.
  3. Need More Info Saving/loading takes longer and longer time every time.

Just did a quick test. I loaded a save from earlier in my game, at about 300 days in, and saving the game took only a few seconds. I also loaded a save from about 600 days in, saving the game took only a few seconds. Beyond that though, in my current spot in my game, close to 1000 days, it takes 40 seconds or longer. Completely unbearable! Nothing is different between the two saves except for how much further along I am, they both have the exact same mods. This game has a save bloat/memory leak problem that makes it completely unplayable after a certain amount of time. Can't finish my game now. Taleworlds, at least a response would be nice so I know you're aware of this problem.
  4. Need More Info Saving/loading takes longer and longer time every time.

Summary: As my game continues, saving the game takes more and more time to the point that it's unbearable. I'm about 1000 days in on my save (in-game days), for the first 600 days or so saving the game didn't take long at all, no problem. I noticed it started to take longer a few (real life)...
  5. Taleworlds. Please simulate death in battle for ALL factions. Not just the player faction + the faction the player is fighting.

Title. I've come back to this game after months away, I like the progression I'm seeing. One HUGE problem I experienced before is still here though. Heroes only die in battles that the player participates in. Meaning, if the player is a vassal of Vlandia and is constantly fighting in war with...
  6. Need More Info Death of nobles only in battles with player has broken the game.

At some point it will be made to 2% in sim battle and 2% in live, but for now they want to have more death to check if for bugs related to deaths. It's intentionally high at a 10% chance in live battle. They also need to make NPC better at making baboos before they can die in simulation.
    I see. Well thanks for answering. I was pretty mad when I made this post but now I'm alright and your explanation makes sense. Just more waiting for things to be fixed/implemented I guess.
  7. Need More Info Death of nobles only in battles with player has broken the game.

This needs to be fixed immediately. I'm over 70 hours into my playthrough and only just now noticed that my kingdom has FAR less nobles than other kingdoms. Why? Because NPCs only die when in battles I'm in. HUGE PROBLEM. End game is literally unplayable until this is fixed. Every other kingdom...
  8. Please fix/remove death in battle

They want a balanced game, TW that is what campaign is for, give us the option to set the death rate ourselves in sandbox and if we set 0 then it is by old age only, boom everyone happy. Players who like it right now touch nothing and others can customize it to where they want it. See easy fix Taleworld to make everyone happy.
    Easy fixes don't exist in Taleworld's reality, changing 1 line of code will take 4 months
  9. Please fix/remove death in battle

Came here to make this post. Yes this is a huge problem. If I go to the encyclopedia and look at dead nobles from my kingdom, the list is far bigger than any other kingdom. Right now an Aserai kingdom is snowballing has at least twice the amount of adult nobles as my kingdom. How I'm going to stop them I have no idea. I've had 4 of my wifes die because I like to have them fight alongside me, my kingdoms nobles are dropping like flies. Pretty stupid. I like the game and support it despite it's numerous flaws, this one though is really stupid and I can't believe it was overlooked. "Yeah so chance of death doesn't occur in simulated battles. Therefore chance of death only occurs in player initiated battles. Therefore nobles that fight alongside the player will die, every other noble will not. Seems good to me, make it live! Problems? I can't forsee any! That's a wrap guys let's go to Applebees!"
  10. Patch Notes e1.5.8

Mod page would probably get you farther, but the rts camera mod has the same functionality and works fine with 1.5.8
    thank you!
  11. Could someone please fix the Control Allies After Death mod? It's broken as of 1.5.8

just use this:
    Thx!
  12. Could someone please fix the Control Allies After Death mod? It's broken as of 1.5.8

Could someone please fix the Control Allies After Death mod? It's broken as of 1.5.8
  13. Patch Notes e1.5.8

Could someone please fix the Control Allies After Death mod? It's broken as of 1.5.8
Top Bottom